/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread DANGANRONPA Collection Edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 5/24/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/11181444
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

chiaki

BEST GIRL
BEST VILLAIN
BEST MASTERMIND

god I wish that were me

Happy couple!

Best giri.

posting best girl!

Ishi&Mondo!

Koko!

クズリュウ フユヒコ!

Me on the right.
Meaty on the left.

It's Kotoko's birthday today! Say something gentle about her.

>"Nishishi… maybe your consciousness was trying to convince you it was your imagination, so you didn’t feel any guilt."
>"Huh?"
>"Because that wasn’t just your imagination… that’s when you could’ve acted, really fast....you could’ve stopped Iruma-chan from being killed."

Mugi!

I want her to have friends.

Mitty!

Angie and her beloved Saihara!

But could she really have done that is the question, huh. Can't wait to see the entire transcript.

Mittyanon! How you doin today?

I want to fuck Kaito.

Sleep well Amamianon.

Shinguji

TANAKA GUNDAM!!!

irumatsu!

>tfw it just ended 22 minutes ago for me

Good.

Let's say chapter 2's scene with people at Kaede's funeral was a glimpse of the outside world. What do you think the implications are?

why is this ship so good bros?

is smug!

I'm decent, pretty bad cold but I'm managing. Other than that I don't think I can really complain about anything. Things better on your side?

MAHIR/U/

F/U/CK YO/U/

Hmm. Last cigarette in this pack. Let's make it my last one ever. I know Kiri wouldn't appreciate me smoking.

I've taken a liking to Class Trial - Dawn Edition lately. It's really relaxing to have it just playing in the background. Underrated!

Nice!

Technically she could follow Miu to the roof and stop her from being killed but why would she even do that?

Well done user!

Darling moekyun!

I want to see Shirogane without her jacket on!

I want Ouma to relentlessly bully the robot.
I want him to call him mean names and degrade him at any opportunity.
I want him to shove and hit him without warning.
I want him to pour a bottle of soda from upstairs down onto his head.
I want him to randomly trip him in the halls.
I want him to push him into a pool to see whether he'll float or sink, with full knowledge that he'll sink.
I want him to tug his antenna and press his buttons.
I want the robot to endure all of this abuse without lashing out at his oppressor.
And I want Toujou to discipline Ouma. However, she wouldn't intend to go as far as to bring the supreme leader down to submission.
So then, I want Shirogane to cosplay as her and do it instead.
I want her to capture him and I would not mind much if there was a remembering light involved, but I also want her to use torture to subdue his mind.
After that, I want Kiibo to bully the short, broken human in revenge, with hesitance at first but with growing fury with each passing day.
I want Kiibo to subconsciously push him from behind, not realizing the consequences until he hears the splash of water.
I want him to start knocking him down when they're alone.
I want the voices inside his head to suppress his urge to take his long repressed frustrations out on Ouma.

Reposting my Tsumugi/Kokichi fic in which I come up with the most bullshit alternate universe and backstory and make the two of them suffer as much as possible. I'm so glad Jewell liked it!

archiveofourown.org/works/11181444

Transcript Soon™

We'll have this update and the next update, and then we'll be up to the class trial. Which, let me tell you... is really, really fucking long.

After all, ringleader or not she sure dislikes Miu.

>TANAKA GUNDAM!!!
... Is for serving his mistress ...

Same.

man the more I think about V3 the less it makes sense

shit was meant for this one

Well duh, you guys haven't played the localization yet.

Thanks, anything for you guys

Same

Wait, so did she know something bad could happen to her?
Please shove my eyes in acid and serve them to maruon along with Korekiyo's eyes.

I don't think the localization could make ouma less shit

mitarai fucked her

Hot damn, look what finally arrived. My beautiful charms!

That's my point though.

No he didn't

mitarai fucked up

The fact that she saw Miu at all should've been enough for Mugi to think something was wrong; Miu should've have been able to get to their side since the bridge fell. Of course, she did using a trick she put in, but Mugi didn't know that. Mugi following her out of sheer curiosity and suspicion wouldn't be out of the ordinary.

Everyone fucked her.

I'm bretty gud, been holding a few mock job interviews for the real thing on Thursday. Darn those summer colds!

And the other side!

She was fucked by a press.

>had a lusty brainwashed big-breasted nurse on top of himself
>ran away

I doubt he'd even fuck an onahole.

how to redeem V3

>it was all a dream except gonta and oma actually did die

>Actually knowing what a character is doing changes nothing

Kokichi asked Monokuma to plant the Remembering Light inside of the VR, so she probably knew about that at least.

He wouldn't want to be unfaithful to the real love of his life. He's a smart boy.

Nice, good luck again on it!

Hello RKS.

>thinking there's no possible way anyone could ever possibly know what oma was doing until it's dubbed into english

He just didn't want to get AIDS from Mikan.

It already doesn't make sense from the transcripts, I had my suspicions something was amiss with Gonta from seeing Juiced's streams but looking at his reaction after killing Miu but before leaving VR has straight up left me feeling like nothing makes sense any more.

This.

>Wanting Gonta dead
End yourself
Yeah, but in a way where he was aware she knew?
Ah, that might be it.

>omanigger pretending like his taste has any authority here

Monokuma said something to Ouma around the end of the trial, right? What was it?

how to redeem V3

>it was all a dream except all the girls are dead

C'mon, you guys are overthinking things too much.
I mean, I get working out plotholes or misconceptions. But seriously, just relax and wait until the dubbed version.

Also two illustrations that came with it.

>implying he'd want Miu and Maki dead

tulplaman posters are reverse-/u/ but just as crazy, they want all females to die

kaito fucked him

>it was all a dream except the Monokumarz actually died

>implying the monokumas were ever real in any of the games

Those dead 'females' are having /u/ with Nee-san in heaven though

Aren't there a number of JP people who also started to doubt the HICKSHON twist? I'd just sit around but this is Gonta we're talking about, it's just way bizarre.

And the alive 'males' are having /y/ with Tulpaman on Earth

>but looking at his reaction after killing Miu but before leaving VR has straight up left me feeling like nothing makes sense any more.

Have you considered that Gonta is a shit character being puppeted by an even more shit character and V3 is not written well?

>nee-san will never treat you like human filth
>she will never mock you for having a small penis
>she will never tell you that there's no way you'd be able to satisfy her while pressing her foot into your crotch
>she will never laugh at you for getting hard from the bullying before sitting on your face
>she will never verbally abuse you while rubbing her pussy on your face, covering you in her juices and making it difficult for you to breathe
>she will never force you to dress like a girl while wearing a chastity device with a vibrator up your ass
>she will never train you into a good and obedient little slut
>she will never spank you in front of everyone when you make a mistake or behave badly
>she will never pat your head and call you a good girl while you're giving her head
Why even live?

How is Gonta acting normally and HIKSHON twist even connected to each other?

Tulpa posters were the actual /u/-fags all along.

Cool.

It's nothing new, like I said before anyway, the endings are ambiguous as fuck in most entries of the series, so of course, people are going to doubt it or not. I would be surprised if nobody did.

This.

>V3 is not written well

Not a really good argument considering lots of games in the same genre and with same kind of characters aren't well-written either.

Are we going to pull the "not written well" card on every argument now?

It's not an argument it's a criticism. Also being "average for the niche" doesn't qualify you for having not bad writing.

THE POINT IS HE DID NOT FUCK HER

Oh god no.

mikan fucked him

Those are two separate things, but either way I don't expect the English version to actually provide clarity and that's my meaning.

'Not well-written' isn't criticism unless you can explain why. As a matter of fact I was actually going to explain my opinion of why 'But fiction can be accepted like reality' as the final trial might suggest is bad writing, but that will come in a longer post.