[Daily Bike Thread - /dbt/]

There's nothing that a Super Cub can't do edition.

>Motorcycle Questions & Answers
>Motorcycle Tips & Tricks
>Motorcycle Gear & Accessories
>Motorcycle Pics & Webms
>Motorcycle Dating Advice
>Motorcycle Chicken Strip Support Group

/dbt/ map: Meet & fuck.
google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=1YwqbzbdRjMAItdOZPktcND3Nr98

Nobike? Start here:

A2 bikes:
>a2bikes.co.uk/

Motorcycle Ergonomics simulator:
cycle-ergo.com

Webms with sound:
Previously on /dbt/:

Other urls found in this thread:

bn.craigslist.org/mcy/d/kawasaki-klx650/6320721994.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw no cub

First for Ducati Monster is best bike

Unskilled/uncredentialed. I'm about to take a course to become a good tech (hopefully) but I genuinely have no employable skills or employment options other than data entry (and even then I can't get an interview or callback...).

I just want to ride

Weather finally broke, did some riding, changed the oil today, washed the bike, cleaned and lubed the chain. Feelsgoodman

Blood tech***

>First
WRONG

>Ducati
>best anything
WRONG

Going to see a used bike tomorrow

How do I make sure it's not a pile of shit?

Took her on the first ride today. I'm in love

Poot poot

This question again
Frame damage, fork leaks, brakes, all lights, shift through every gear, inspect tires, chain, sprocket, ask about oil changes and maintenance

Took my scoot for a rip today. Straight to the café for $5 toast. Saw some liter bikes stuck behind cars so I weaved passed them. Don't worry though, I waved my left hand while upshifting my clutchless transmission. Might go for another ride later but this cute barista is calling my name.

shitty bike, shitty music and what the fuck is up with the random caliper

It's national header-cleaning day
Go clean your headers you dirty fucks

If bike is warm when you get there, walk away. See how it starts. Look at how dirty/scratched up it is. Pull rear wheel to see if it moves. Have someone hold the handlebars and do same with front. Measure skincolour of owner. Ask for maintenance records and title. Check driveway and street for burnout marks.

Muh dick.

Anybody know the reliability and part availability of these bikes?

bn.craigslist.org/mcy/d/kawasaki-klx650/6320721994.html

stunt ride tonite boys

>measure skin colour of owner
I think the owner is a woman, should I be worried?

SUZUKI MAKES THE BEST BIKES

I've seen a few at fairs and the only thing that goes through my mind when I see them at it is
>fags
Now, I'm not going to pretend its any different when I'm not watching stuntbikes, but still.

Seriously considering buying a 1299S when I get back from an underway. Request reasons why I should/shouldn't. Test rode one and it was simply amazing.

Vee
Faour

Hnggg.
What do you currently ride.
It's not going to be your first bike right?

>riden by a girl
doesn't really matter, some girls hoon just as hard and guys, make sure to check if its been serviced though

>shitty bike
No
>shitty music
Opinion
>random caliper
I have no clue

>looking for second hand bikes online
>check sellers name
>female name
>bingo
>phone and ask to see the bike
>get her address and drive to her house
>absolute brapphog
>take a huge whiff of the sweaty seat
>*sniff sniff ahhhhhhhhh*
>tell her you're I'm longer interested in the bike and leave

But they are clean

Correct

how

My radiator is a mass grave for insects. There are at least 100 bees/wasps in there, and thousands of mosquitos. I can't even imagine trying to clean it. 140k km and not cleaned once.

Feels good having clean headers. I just need to do the rest of the exhaust.

Man i could use a soda

>Literbikes stuck behind cars

They just wanted to follow the law instead of performing illegal manuevers on traffic heavy public roads, man. There's nothing wrong with that.

Thinking about getting lower fairings with a sound system so I can rip around while listening to (Hed) P.E.
With a fresh Long Island in my system after I bench 405 for reps

worst place for a plate ever
where is that required?

I dont know. I wish plates were allowed on the front though

well youre blatantly lying about your bench

I bench 650lbs, hold a national world record and I drive a 125cc scooter

Harleys are for fags

Is this the best looking race bike ever?

race bike? it has turn signals and a plate though

>national world record

>hold a national world record
yeah
for sucking DICK

>I wish it was impossible to dodge tolls, red light tickets, and most speeding tickets on a bike

Fuck you too, user.

Probably has a starter motor too

Your bait is getting weaker every post.
Step up your game faggot.

>breaking the law
You deserve it

Nevermind, I should have said "best looking livery"

Yes.

The laws are unjust and unreasonable limits on human freedom made by geriatric cretins that wish for nothing more than the simultaneous destruction of organic society and the human spirit, so it may be replaced by a robotic tax revenue generating entity tentatively referred to as "Murika". To break them is to do good.

>break laws
>get caught
>feed the monster you think exists
>doing good
Hahaha scum

oh god no
pic related

It looks better on the pannigale tho.

The fuck? Someone beat my record?

>break laws
>don't get caught because motorcycle and only need one plate flipper
>the jews that thought we needed speed limits and mandatory safety standards so they could bring in more revenue and preserve the useful lives of taxpayers who may or may not give a shit about their own mortality miss out on a grand or two

Oh no!

You will get caught. You will pay
Period

Bitch

V4 coming out, if you're gonna dump money on an S which gonna be around 20k, you might as well wait till next year for the V4.

If I get caught I won't be paying because getting PIT'd at 100mph rarely ends in life for motorcyclists

The roads were actually safer before speed limits, but did not generate revenue. The solution, for an intelligent human being, would be to restructure the tax system and government spending so money was used more effectively and gathered more fairly. However, politicians are neither intelligent nor human beings, so instead I pay the same road tax as a lifted F250 and we both have to travel at 60mph or we get the speed tax.

I currently ride a Monster. I'm a ducati faggot.

why? nothing wrong with a twin at all.

I raise hell bitch
I don't give a fuck
If you think it's too loud get the fuck out

>I pay the same road tax as a lifted F250
Is this true?
Lol murrica

>pay $20k for a motorcycle
>don't get the fastest and coolest one

and the V4 doesn't have two year lifespan memebelts

You can ride my Monster >:D

Give it a year or so, Resale on the twins will probably drop when the V4 releases and you'll be able to get it way cheaper, unless you're buying new.

Yes and CAFE standards further encourage large truck production because they don't have to meet the more stringent MPG targets of cars with smaller wheelbases so there's only ever going to be more of them in the future.

>Lane splitting is illegal in his state

>implying liters can't lane split

the limiting factor is your shoulders and if your shoulders are narrower than any sportbike you're probably a chick and people will move out of your way anyways if you unzip your jacket a little

to be fair, it's still gonna be 15k major service intervals. If you want the twin, go for it, I would just wait until the V4s come out so the Twins can drop in price. You'll definitely have more torque on the twin than the V4 coming out, but the engine braking and low speed anything is gonna be harsh as hell.

Been thinking about adding a road king classic to the stable. Went to the stealership today and took one for a test drive. Don't know if I'll pull the trigger or not

don't worry man we support you no matter which scooter you buy

>
whatcha ride fgt why aren't you tracking with me.

Panigales dont have timing belts anymore, they have chains. The V4 is two Ltwins put together, it still has desmo valves. It will most definitely be over 25 grand for the S version of it, I want the fancy electronics.

Can I get the sex motorcycle book preview image?
I need it for science.

I don't really like sport bikes.
you ride ass up face down like a woman.
They have no place outside of tracks desu. Can't even utilize their powerband without waiting a decade to hit it. Not practical at all

>shoulders limiting factor

What

Same bro.
Haters will hate.
Get that thing.
It's sexy af

>EF
Why do "people" like this exist IRL

We really apreciate your opinions here, since you look like a wise man.

Lack of self worth
Confusing anger and cockiness with self worth

Yeah, how? Mine are pretty fucked.

Who cares, just filter him

If the first thing on your mind when you sit on a sportbike is "I feel like a woman" you might have other problems

>I don't really like cruisers
>you ride with your legs spread out like the bike is ramming your pussy with its big, thick, vibrating cock
>Oh god yes i hate cruisers so much

EF fantasizes about being a girl? It's always the tryhard dudebros that turn out to be trannies haha

It's just overcompensating, he's afraid of showing the world how big his feminine side is so he covers it up with excessive "manliness"

How bout u fags keep ur theories to yourself I'm here to talk bikes

>the limiting factor is your shoulders
>his shoulders are so close to ground they impede his filtering
get a load of this manlet

Run the fuck away, buddy parted his out for lack of parts availability. Shame it's kind of a nice bike.

I don´t consider being a huge faggy douche to be manly

Is this a fast car?

Its certainly not a bike

@17962301
No you´re here to be an attention whoring faggot, just crash and become road spaghetti already

>being this new
I thought summer was over

just cleaned my bike but couldnt get the shit old lube off the rims/chain guard and all around that.
used a degreaser and everything, what the fuck do I do? take the parts off and pressure wash it?

Absolutely get one, you can afford to finance another bike.

User name on SCR?

I definitely wouldnt call him a dudebro

My bike is faster than that car, and people call my bike slow ;_;