/hg/ 本田

Honda General
>cooler weather edition

Toyota Sister Thread
Honda Chassis Codes
superstreetonline.com/how-to/chassis-suspension/1312-honda-chassis-code-checklist/

Zee maps
zeemaps.com/map?group=2347137

Bump the thread if you see this at page 10.

Vids:
>stickydiljoe vlog
youtube.com/watch?v=cnNjdET8dsM
youtube.com/watch?v=BQzttI9Q0QA

>CRX digi dash
youtube.com/watch?v=rCEjWy9Jqzo&feature=youtu.be

Last Thread:

>How does the collage work?
See pic related.

Like my new fog lights?

What was it before

It didn't have any, just empty fog light holes

Looks good

I painted the lip on the Xb today, touching up some scratches . I think the paint I bought is going to look good when i do. the fender

Love me some yellow fogs. I wish I knew the seats from that gen were so good. I'm loving mine. Check that gap between the seat and the passenger door though. Gonna modify the brackets soon. Hopefully get the seats to sit lower to the ground.

Very nice, those scratches looks good.

P A T I N A

A S

F U C K

woah, you got some 8th gen seats in the hatch? kinda sucks the passenger seat isn't height adjustable like the drivers. feels like you sit really high up

Yep saw them on Facebook for $200 so I jumped on it ASAP. I got two bolts to line up until I get the chance to mount them right.

looks like u cleaned them up a little. looks pretty comfy

>eating at a restaurant next to pizza hut
>brand new Civic EX-T delivery car rolling through the parking lot with bass blasting
Stay based, pizza nihgas.

There's an energy green coupe that drives for Papa John's. Very nice color.

>Get home and relax watching TV
>Text from boss
>One hour delivery time pls help

Duty calls I guess.

Yes

the new turbo civic is like a super luxury car to my standards. would love to have one in white or black. i really like the sedans.

CB7, anyone?

I own one, it's nice. It's faster than you think since the sedan is very light.

It has a good radio, I don't hear much of a diffrence when i test drove the touring.

There's an user who has one but he hasn't posted here in almost a year

Really? Damn, owners are just as rare as the cars themselves, I rarely see them in my neck of the woods

I can't exactly say im sovber rightn ow

There's another but he totaled it iirc and he got a CM accord but i think that one got totaled too

a bro in a cb7 chat with my at a stop light
i wish the dashcam piked up his vboice

Bad luck. Mine doesn't get hit, but the previous owner found out the throttle has a rape fetish but forgot the synchros, axles and hubs don't. It breaks quite often

Is a relationship between a Honda owner and a Toyota owner verboten?

Almost there

I had one, but I used it as a trade in.

why not own both

the crz looks so good, too bad it's so weak. there are two in the parking lot at work and the paint+wheels are glorious

Nah we're friends with Veeky Forums
t. Honda & Toyota owner

did some research, looks like it's not even that weak feeling. shame
hope honda brings out a coupe that isn't pigfat like the civic

>looks like it's not even that weak feeling
What?

I'm torn between getting an 06 Acura RSX-S or a Civic Si. Is there really any difference between the two? I know Acura is marketed as a luxury version of Honda but that's the extent of my knowledge.

Bzzzzzzzzzzz....Bzzzzzzzz!.....BZZZZZRAAAAAAAAAAPPP....BBFBFPFPBPFPZZFZFFZAAAAFAFZZZZFF

>not even a b16

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Looking fresh, do anything to it?

acura rsx is just a Honda Integra dc5 renamed for big fat americans like you

I can tell you that its possible, but they don't shut up about reliability. Let me tell you a story
>Be me
>With friend
>I own CB7
>He owns '03 Tacoma
>We start talking cars
>Tell him been having issues with mine (pic related)
>He blabs on about his Tacoma
RCR mocking mode active
>"Oh, my car has 250k, and it still drives. I never have problems with my car. Did you know Toyota's are the best brand ever? Oh, just because it runs rich doesn't mean its a bad car. My cylinder is misfiring? No, that can't be because I'm running rich and keep breaking my ignition coil, I'll just buy new plugs. That rattling, only the heat shield, only the third time. But Toyota is still best car."
>At this point I'm about ready to choke him
>I say "the only reason my car is busted is because it was beat on, can't blame it for that"
RCR Again
>"Well, wouldn't have that if you owned a Toyota"
>Moral here is you can't win with Toyota owners, but my friend himself is a piece of work, too

One more thing, I don't hate Toyota or people who own them, I've seen some sick cars and met pretty legit people. But there are certainly a few arrogant people from any brand, but some from Toyota are a very special kind

New here, just picked this up the other week, everything works now, just got to fix the paint and find some handling upgrades to throw in. Also really want to find a s2 front bar to put on and some better suited wheels

>want a cheap, quick car
>look up civic
>see interior
>see this gear stick
>wat

Also how does the gearbox feel in a civic? Is it nice like a miata or shit like all other cars

That's an EP3 Civic, everyone I know that has one or has driven one loves how that gear stick is positioned. It's really easy to reach.

If I get one im gonna hang a pair of balls underneath

Faggot.

>not jacking off your car
shit owner general

Update that 85 CRX on the bottom for me, collage user.

Which civic Si?
Si has an LSD btw

That looks mint af my nihga. Loving the color

It's nice

Will do faam

So I got the trip computer/clock part of the digidash working.

When you turn the headlights on the kanji lights up.

pretty fuckin sick

That's super aesthetic. Seems rare for even JDM cars to have their own language on the dash.

We've been having rainstorms for a few days straight. I started noticing a moldy smell inside my car ('00 EK), turns out my trunk is leaking somewhere and I can't seem to find where it's leaking from. The rubber seals around the trunk opening are all fine and the lights are all sealed properly.
Might have to lock myself inside and have someone spray it with water to find the hole.

Parked here for a delivery. Thought it'd make a gud pic.

>finally saw listing for a dc5
>titled as "Acura RSX Type S"
>mfw it's an automatic
People who slap a type r or type s bade/title on base model cars deserve nothing but a slow painful death.

I rode a 1989 Honda CG125, 50,000 miles and it was smooth and a fun, pleasant ride.

I fucking refuse to even drive one of those things because of that gear stick.

God damn it looks so horrible I just can't even.

>bade
meant badge

Any honda bike is fun to ride desu
Just don't start on a big bike so you don't hurt yourself

usually jdm just uses pictograms instead of kanji

I just thought it was weird for there to be some english since the digidash and trip computer are JDM exclusive optional equipment. seems kind of strange

Either way im fucking stoked. theres like maybe 4 pictures of the digidash setup on the whole internet and soon ill have it in my shit box

I didn't even know they did a digi dash back then. I know the Z31 did though.

Should have this fender matching by the end of the day

My family has pretty much exclusively bought toyota and honda cars only. We've had a tercel, a 4runner, two camrys, three accords, and a civic.

have you tried it?

All done. I'll get better pic tomorrow after I clean all the overspray and get it in the sunlight

Looks great. Did you clear coat it?

Looks good though. Was that with a new primed fender or did you sand and prime yourself?

lmao I meant but whatever

It was a replacement fender. I wet sanded it then prime paint and clear .
Came out better than I expected

Just got my prelude towed 60 miles. Mid drive the power steering belt came off and the pulley on the crank is wobbling and loose

She'll need some work :(

heres before

So where do you like living better. Here or flip land? I know your family is over there. Would you rather have your family live here if it was the same comfort levels?

some things are better here and some are better there. right now im really homesick but when i left i was ready to gtfo of there.

So as I was reverse engineering the wiring I came to the realization that I don't have the little box that makes the trip computer functions work, so I sent a message to the dude I got everything from.

To be honest though I have my doubts that it would even work with the swap I have in my car. Also had to replace a bunch of bulbs in the cluster which meant tearing the entire fucking thing apart and blowing like $17 bucks on bulbs.

But the results are super comfy

I summon shingu

Waddup nihga

I should be picking up a 6 speed CL Type S this week, and I did a little reading up on things that people do to them. One of the things I'd like to do while it's still warm out is the slave cylinder check valve delete. I'll probably end up putting in a new slave cylinder. Are there any companies that make a slave cylinder without the check valve, or do I have to remove it no matter what slave cylinder I buy?

yo its that hella gay guy
y'all crushin on civicman dont think i dont know
but its cool do your thing

>tfw just bought an '02 civic sedan
am i a special snowflake? everyone here seems to drive a coupe/hatch
at least it's not an autotragic

Nothing wrong with driving a manual sedan, D17 freakin works.

just got a '07 si sedan. more space for cargo/passengers.

Yea you have to remove it afaik

No you have to mod it to make it a special snowflake

it just feels like such an old lady car right now, but it's comfy
I don't exactly have the time/money/resources to mod it too much

outside pics of 3g pls

Back when she had the super mario star power eyes
Ask away about the 3g

Side note, just ordered the GC springs, already got the monroe shocks in garage, need to buy compressor and enough cigs to not chicken out potentially having a caved in face if the compressor fails

i never really take pictures of behind tho

works really well though

Stock hubcaps, might repair and refinish as spray practice

she's a tidy one!! i'm jelly of your usdm front bumpers

last year when I had the mexiwheels
funny, my steelies have good tires and my alloys have winters
Im very sour over stupid potholes on the downtown highway busted one and no one has answered back on fixing
especially now that i know that they're period correct vial mesh wheels from the 80s

>tidy
old people POs mean spotless interiors and hard lived exteriors

thanks
if you have any vaporwave requests let me know

considering its age, it's still pretty good. I wish my one was like that. even my 2003 accord is in a lot worse shape than that

>I wish my one was like that
are you the new white 89 exi?

nah mines the blanked out vigor. which oddly i can't find a picture of the whole car