Why do women suck at driving?

Women are literally terrible at everything

Unironically

men are literally terrible at everything

Unironically

this
it is why i only have sex with men

I'd teach qt on the right how to handle my stick

What bothers me the most is womenlets driving their hubby's big ass truck when they can hardly see over the fucking steering wheel.

wtf there are wimin on Veeky Forums???

>no spatial awareness
>little to no hand eye coordination
>short attention spans
>muh feelings

Women usually:
>more prone to text
>get angry easier
>most need booster seats
>generally don't enjoy driving
>get lost and freak out
>get confused and freak out
I got my car slammed by a chick driving her dads pickup in April. She got her licence the day before. I'm a bit biased

this pretty much sums it up

not paying attention on the task
and they panic too easy
also some people have little ability to see ahead and predict events

Mako didn't suck at driving

Why do American men suck at driving? They only go straight and jump into the wall. WHY

I was waiting at a red light at a busy intersection a couple hours ago and the vagina-owner next to me nearly creeped up all the way into traffic. The cross traffic hadnt even gone stale green yet.

/thread

>needed a navigator on her home course

>women
>trucks
Sorry it had to be your car but it was bound to happen soon when you combine those 2 things.
Ive lost 2 cars to women. First got hit while i was still a teen, by a girl even younger than me. Second got rammed up onto the curb while parked because an old woman had a stroke while turning a corner near my house

LOL 2 memes in that pic, women driving and the car is a mustang running over a person. Worst combination you can have. Seems to be a v6 so might not cause to much damage.

You can't blame the woman having a stroke, mate.

Why do you suck at stickers?

jesus christ and you people wonder why you're lonely drivers

Daily reminder that women have won nurburgring 24 hours and pikes peak. Meanwhile you are being an r9ktier permvirgin on Veeky Forums.

Go figure.

Nice, you always use exceptions to the rule to make your argument? A couple of woman has also gone to space, but like war casualties, work place deaths and etc - its mostly 95-99% men who do this. Women suck at driving generally. Deal with it sjw.

Not mechanically minded

this is art

Tits are in the way.

These

this is what city traffic will be like when everything is electric and computer controlled

fucking old people having strokes all the time, only thinking about themselves

Here's a true story:
>manage Sherwin Williams
>hire a new associate, a girl in her early 20s who had prior paint industry experience
>train her with the forklift
>she's never handled one before, and was awkward at first
>but she quickly got the hang of it
>felt confident that she could move palettes on her own
>tasked her with moving several palettes of marine epoxy to the loading bay for delivery
>"you got it, boss!" :D:D:D
>while I was handling this large order I hear two loud *POP* sounds in unison, followed by a loud scraping sound, followed by a *CRASH*, and then the thuds of several 5 gallon containers hitting the floor
>she fucked something up
>she ran the forklift forks right into two 5 gallon containers of marine epoxy, puncturing them, and instead of reversing she swiveled hard right, which knocked over several more containers and the palett holding everything else
>in all there were 8 damaged containers of marine epoxy, which started oozing out, making the place smell like cancer and blue cheese
>it was a bloody goddamn mess
>and all of this happened as our customer arrived to pick this order up
>the damages weren't a problem, but the clean up was a nightmare

I blame myself for this, really, since I was too quick to trust her with driving a forklift. I didn't fire her over this, but she quit as soon as clean up was finished.

>driving to the gym yesterday
>stopped at a 5 lane light
>cunt in a puke-green Honda Pilot in the lane to my left is in my blind spot behind me
>pulls one of those "oh golly gee gosh I'm not in the right lane, better cut across a couple lanes of traffic so I can get in the right one" maneuvers, cutting everyone in her path off
>she pulls up in the right-turn lane next to me
>she's literally just riding the brake & creeping forward while staring at her phone, scrolling down
>two cars in front of her turned right
>it's a protected right turn, green arrow
>she's stopped at the light holding up traffic for everyone else behind her because she's GOTTA see what her sister in law posted about Donald Trump or what the fuck ever
>my rage was only compounded by the fact that it was a fat landwhale white woman with the giant goggle-sunglasses
I wish I was gay, I hate women that much.

>but she quit as soon as clean up was finished
why tho?

Embarrassment, obviously.

fuck dude, did you call her up and ask her not to?

>more prone to text
>get angry easier
Like 2 years ago my mom was at a stop light and some cunt in a Hyundai sonata fucking totaled her 07 accord with 50k on it because she was texting.

When she got out of the car and asked the sonata driver why she hit her, the lady went and started yelling YOUR NOT MY MOTHER.

While she does her routes for work, Mom said she's seen the lady texting several times after the sonata was fixed.

Still fucking dealing with the insurance over this shit.

Sexbot revolution+woman genocide when

>needs a navigator
>spins out during a race and has to pray dagmui doesn't hit her
>must have gotten into previous accidents before because needing to put silvia parts on her sx180
>good driver
>got beating by an autistic kid on his first time driving on the course

But women are literally safer drivers. They don't die as often as men in accidents and even when they do crash it's usually a tiny fender bender. That's why they pay less for insurance, idiot.

This stockphoto is probably the funniest shit I've seen all day

Who is the worse driver, user?
>A man who gets in one serious accident in his entire life
Or
>A woman who make constant fundamental mistakes every time she drives

*makes
Pardon my spelling error

The man. "Fundamental mistakes" don't get you killed. You're just being autistic about the way someone drives.

i have no idea
my mom drives fine tho, manual and everything

So let me get this straight. Someone who makes the same mistakes for decades without learning from them is better than someone who rolls their shitbox when they're 18 and has no other accidents after that? Are you fucking retarded?

>You're just being autistic about the way someone drives
Do you say that to the police when they pull you over for not being able to drive in a straight line because you're texting?

>crashing many times without learning
The woman is worse at driving

When the artificial woumb enters mass production.

You'll never be as good as sophia floresch fag.

>trusting the jew with your DNA
Good goy

Why do you think jews will invent it?

both genders are literally terrible at everything

Unironically

>invent
They'll fund it, not invent it

>jews
>funding reproductive devices for white men

Thanks for proving my point. Youre a worthless shit poster on Veeky Forums who has done nothing with his life while women are out there actually racing, and you think you are better than half the population of the world just because you happen to have a dick? Fucking delusional man.

>but like war casualties
Women couldnt serve on the front lines in ww1 or ww2... They were at home taking care of industry. Irrelevant point made by a brainlet.

>work place deaths
Men work more dangerous jobs than women. Who would have though. Another irrelevant point made by a brainlet.

>You'll never be as good as sophia floresch fag

And neither will most women. You don't need to be Gordon Ramsey to know when something tastes like shit.

(((They))) are behind it to edit your genes. They will also control the price.

They only have 1/4 of a brain

>I wish I was gay, I hate women that much.
i too share this curse

same reason asians suck at it, because they're too short to see the ground around them causing their judgment of distances to suffer

imagine white knighting this hard

>invent it
you dont have to invent anything when you control international finance

is that why they sell so fast? because i suck? kek

absolutely terrible bait. when youre done miserably shitposting on the himalayan rock salt forum you hate so much, will you go back to mending your wifes post op stitches?

u wish desu
people will start running on the road and cars will crash to eachother bcuz now cars are bulletproof 3000 kg blocks of steel.

Never honk at women. They will just stomp on the gas pedal even harder and ram you

>a woman has won once or twice, through decades, at something men win at every year
>women are better somehow
LOL liberals.

Never had to think before.

When something goes wrong a man remains calm and does what needs doing.
When something goes wrong a woman freaks out and shuts down.

Sorry, that's the way it is.
Women are better at discerning differences in color though. So at least they have that.

>driving through in an intersection on an east-west road
>woman in a right turn lane on the north-south road starts making a turn into my lane
>she looks at me but decides to go anyways when I'm already halfway through the intersection
>she decided to do this slowly
>have to hit the brakes to avoid slamming into
her
>expect her to accelerate so traffic doesn't get jammed up
>instead she keeps driving at a snail pace, guessing she was shook up
>merge into the left lane and haul ass down the road out
>see her still doing 20 in a 45 when I'm half a mile down the road

This was yesterday, the situation would have been a little better if she just committed to her decision instead of shutting down even though nothing happened.

>2 memes

Women are far less likely to report an accident. Especially parking lot hit and runs.

Purely anecdotal, but Ive known over 10 women over the years who hit a parked car are skeeted off without taking any accountability.

Ive also known countless scenarios where the woman hit someone and the
Cuck they tapped let them off without filing a report.

Porque estan piensando en chupando pito and cojiendo por el culo. Mama pija

>be in the parking low at Aloha stadium a couple of years ago
>a Suburban and Yukon starts pulling backing out of spot
>most of the surrounding spots are empty
>hits a trash can and knocks it over
>starts pulling forward and hits a light post
>door opens up and some 5'4" twig hops out
>looks over the damage and shrugs
>gets back in and starts reversing again
>hits a parked Mustang and just drives away

Did some research and came up with this...

i think its time we close the gender mileage gap

>park my car on the side of the road outside my house
>the street is wide as fuck
>it's been hit three times
>all three times were by women
and why is men's insurance higher?

I got one of these gay stories.

>be me, 18 finally got a car 2005 Ford focus Estate.
>first day after I got it.
>driving down the road approaching a roundabout
>Teenage girl in a 2011 Lexus behind me
>Switch lanes to go straight on (right hand lane at this one)
>go after letting a couple people pass.
>we both go
>I assume she went left due to her position on the road.
>look in mirror
> bitch is still on the roundabout
> I go to come off the roundabout
> She almost merges into me while I come off
>Slam my foot on to the accelerator almost redlining and fucking the engine and slam my fist on the horn to tell her to back off.
>stop nearby to check for damage

fucking idiot should've paid attention to the road

>almost redlining
>fucking the engine
>focus

If you had hit the redline in that shitbox the fuel pump would have turned off and power would just be gone. It's happened to me a few times in my shitty company Mazda when I'm overtaking and don't watch the tacho. The pussy 6k redline doesn't even sound like it needs to shift

It's different in a performance engine, sometimes in my z I deliberately stay in second gear too long so I can get that sick BAM BAM off the limiter and then a sick POP from the unburnt fuel as I launch third.

It's fine for the car, as long as the oil temp is up and you change your oil and filter regularly the engine loves it

Literally who?

I got a short one
>going home from work
>there's a jam on the bridge on a highway
>a woman hit a barrier like 20 meters from an on ramp
>the car is at a 45 degree angle blocking the lane
>no other car involved in the accident
How this happened is beyond me

I've got a fairly good guess

90% of women only have a car because they had children and their boyfriend/husband said "right now you have to get your license" and they only drive out of necessity not because they actually like driving.

like half the girls i know only have a license for this very reason and they are the types of people who nearly cause a major accident then laugh because they think it was funny.

Welcome to modern society uleh.

>>generally don't enjoy driving

probably most likely this. they would rather be doing something else but can't bring themselves to ride a bus if they have the means to point a car in the general direction of where they want to go.

A bus is only really an option for city people.

yo those stickers suck dick.

but if they could they would rather commute in the privacy of their own vehicle. Hence why every female is in favor of self driving cars.

name one thing a woman can do better than a man

i feel ya..
this was my car after we met a woman driver

don't check they're blind spots
do everything "safety"; skill never advances beyond learner
drive BMW's

Give birth to children.

Also differentiate between close colors, supposedly.

>2035
>live in Tolerance Zone #65
>be nu-trans fourth trimester transsensual Angst Profile ZETA-8 genderqueer pseudo-dyke reformed lesbiophilic heteromollusc
>see cis white male at the zoo
>ask “mommies, what’s that?”
>they don’t know
>Genderless Polyamorous Parental Unit #2 takes me into a Safe Zone and engages the Feelings Shield
>tells me that it is a monster from the beforetime
>tells me not to be scared, because the monsters’ penisocracy was smashed by the forces of the LBJQGTA5 Coalition in the Patriarchy Wars
>start to cry
>s/he opens his and/or her rainbow mesh vest and retrieves an estrogen pill to cheer me up
>feeling the calming femininity wash over me
>s/he tells me that the monsters aren’t allowed to hurt anyone any more, only to work, to support our glorious society
>throw Privilege Peanuts at him
>everyone laughs
>take some soma
>go home and read some consensus-approved feelings-safe literature

>they're
Does your mom know how you spend your allotted computer time?

Artificual wombs (made by men) soon, friend.

Childbirth
Color vision
Being attractive, even to other women
Having more empathy for anything with two eyes and a mouth (maybe not a good thing)
Rote memorization (exception: autists, who are largely men)
Mastery of rhetoric - women are more likely to be able to effectively manipulate social and polical situations without using a single fact or purely logical argument and get their way every time
Solve simple mathematical problems faster than men who naturally abstract the fuck out of everything and usually view counting using a mechanical analogy instead of operating like a human calculator (yes, this is true)