Should I make /biz my business partner?

4 weeks ago while browsing through /biz, I came up with a brilliant business idea, all thanks to you goys.

I registered a corporation.

I built a website.

I drafted some simple legal documents/emails/etc that I will be using on a daily basis as part of this business idea.

And yesterday, I got a phone number + fax, and virtual office for the business.

I am almost ready to launch.

This idea is relatively simple (but has a lot of potential), and the only twist is that it is rather difficult to pull off all by yourself. Ideally you need a small number of partners.

My last step before launching this business idea, was to recruit some /biz and maybe /pol NEETS and give them 49% ownership of the company in exchange for their cooperation in the business (they wouldn't have to give me any money for equity, rather the would have to invest their "time").

But then I thought about it.

>inb4 I am a shill.
>inb4 pyramid scheme.
>inb4 pay me or fuck off shill
>inb4 he felt for the entrepreneur meme
>inb4 let me keep wagecucking/NEETing for a living dude lmao!

Am I wrong /biz? I am a fellow /biz-nessman and just like you I don't have (((financing))) options, but this idea has a lot of potential and the only thing it requires is human capital and time.

I wanted to extend out my hand to my fellow NEETs with an opportunity to be part of a business with a lot of potential.

And yet... I think most NEETs would probably tell me to fuck off and call me a faggot, which might force me to pull off this business idea mostly by myself (difficult but possible).

What should I do?

Are there any NEETs here that would be willing to sell their time in exchange for being part of a corporation that can grow exponentially? Oh yeah and the company will have a hooker raffle like in the wolf of wall st.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/8mEJY
discord.gg/HSjCeZh
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You haven't even said what the time investment would involve.

Count me in, mail [email protected], that's a real mail just a throwaway

This is such a bad idea and will fail.

These NEETs aren't selling their time, they're giving you their time.

How many NEETs do you need?

How will the company be structured? How will "ownership" be divvied? Will ownership only transfer once a NEET has "invested" x amount of time?

What happens when a NEET says fuck this bullshit, what happens to their ownership?

Honestly, just figure out a way to automate your processes as much as possible and go it alone for now. Only AFTER some success has been had should you invite others to join the enterprise.

Babby 1st business kek

Hello OP. Let's be friends.

Us Goys, huh, Chump, GFY

>You haven't even said what the time investment would involve

And I don't think I will share the business idea with anyone that is not part of the company. It helps protect the business that I will be launching in a few days with (or without) other people. Let's just say is technology related. Fuck it.

You make some fair points, others not so much.

>These NEETs aren't selling their time, they're giving you their time.

Yes and no. They are going to be part of business operations, in a way selling their time (in exchange of equity). They are giving their time (not to me, since I will also be working pro-bono an for equity) because is a business idea and like any idea there are risks involve, here at the very least they would lose their time if it doesn't work at all (hardly likely, I already made small test and the business works).

>How many NEETs do you need?

I say a small group of 20 people will be enough.
(49%/20 = 2.45% ownership for every NEET).
How will the company be structured? How will "ownership" be divvied? Will ownership only transfer once a NEET has "invested" x amount of time?

The company structure is set up this way: managing board, partners, shareholders (at the moment all shareholders will be partners, since we won't be raising capital the conventional way).

As we raise the goal amount of capital (as the company's value "raises", literally), the company will issue more company stock as agreed to it's partners. After this stage, partners will work on a commission/dividend/etc basis.

im in how do i get in touch with you. no meming

anwser me goy

Sounds like a scam. I'm in

I probably should make a throwaway/discord.

discord.gg/8mEJY

Just so you guys know, I don't know if I am gonna go the "partner" route. if you guys are interested though just drop a message, if I get enough people talking I might give it a go. Otherwise I am going solo.

>he's not even online

Fag.

get the fuck in the discord dumbass

>invalid or expired invite
I hope this isn't your business plan OP :^)

what skills would be required?

here's a permanent discord link because OP is a faggot

discord.gg/HSjCeZh

>discord.gg/8mEJY

This link won't expire. Sorry

>English
>Reading comprehension.
>Minimal charisma: extremely beneficial but not required.
>Maturity. Been able to work individually, but work nevertheless

and at the moment, reside in the US.

If you are in other first world nations, (UK, france, sweden) don't get discouraged, it is very possible you might be able to join the organization very shortly, would just have to file some documents

ezpz
Not everyone who browses biz is autistic

fug
>canadian

>Would you guys be down to create a semi pyramid scheme company for the lulz?

I'm in Aus, what would the hours be like?

At the moment you must be in america, but join the discord

I can work for you. contact me: [email protected]

real mail.