Can F1 racers go faster than me in a manual car?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yAwJsOECGBU
youtube.com/watch?v=2bmqdnx5R1U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lol f1 drivers laugh at kid driving standard transmissions

If f1 racer and I drive the same car?

the same car with a manual transmission

I mean they would probably shift more efficiently than you since it's their job to drive fast.
However if it's around a circuit they would beat you in a slower car as well.

in f1 now that everything is electric & automatic, why not remove the driver? they do nothing now, and there really isn't any skill involved except for steering because the cars are essentially at the perfectly calculateh full throttle for that part of the track. Bring back the human element!

Yes.

muh lap times

There's a good chance they would do shit like hit the dead zone between gates because some of them have honestly never touched an H pattern in their lives

They'd look down and say "wtf is this a truck?"

what if they made robots shaped of humans to drive F1 cars? Would this be within F1 regulations even if the robot drivers perform better than human drivers? Robot drivers would most likely be more weight efficient than human drivers because they would not require heads and could be directly attached to the steering wheel and control pedals. I could see this happening in the future and it being good for F1 as a whole. There could be a whole new league of F1 devoted to Robot drivers. Eventually the robot men would set such faster lap times than human men that human F1 racing would become redundant and cost inefficient. This could be the future of F1 as we know it if the rules allow such things. Imagine the possibilities and lap times with humanoid robot drivers instead of humans piloting the cars. Eventually the older generations that are attached to humans will die and the younger generations that are accustomed to robots will take over and be more accepting to a robot driver instead of a human. You could mount cameras inside of the robot driver's "head" and view the same driving experience the F1 robot driver is seeing.

F1 drivers in gt cars can't beat FIA or Super gt drivers and vice versa

even if they got the worst car in history of mankind, the gt86 and you got a mclaren P1

>because some of them have honestly never touched an H pattern in their lives
Yes they have, they're almost all European. In the entire world apart from America, Canada and Australia you basically have to learn in a manual car.
An F1 driver would be laughably superior to anyone on this board driving a manual, unless Sebastain Loeb happens to lurk here

No thanks, you can go fuck yourself, so can your robots

I highly doubt it.
Just because you're good at one thing, doesn't mean you're good at another.
There are nerds on this board that legitimately go out to the touge nightly in their hoopties and perfect the craft.
Meanwhile F1 drivers don't even drive a manual professionally, and in a lot of cases even drive one casually.

youtu.be/yAwJsOECGBU

Senna was born in 1960.
F1 drivers today were born in the late 80's and 90's.

youtube.com/watch?v=2bmqdnx5R1U

>ywn do rally with May and Häkkinen

your hiking up a manual transmission like its some black magic voodoo that only a select few gods have been able to perfect.

its literally just push clutch and shove stick in general direction to go faster. and sometimes you dont even need to do the clutch part.

the real question here is who can shift faster, without breaking the transmission instantly. sure you can straight shift with no clutch, but that transmission might only last 30 minutes unless it face plated.

Just watch indycar faggot

On a straight line? Depends on the transmission. A torque converter no. A DSG or dual clutch system? Prepare your asshole.
On a curcuit? The F1 drivers wipes the course with you because they're absolute savages on the track and pick the best line and hit it as a fast as possible while you wipeout on the first corner, or can't figure out what gear to shift to coming out of it.

>ITT retarded fat ass autistic virgin benchracers who have never driven a car believe F1 drivers can't drive so they feel better about themselves and their lack of car

would an F1 racer in a Corolla iM beat user in a 918 around Laguna Seca?

Hahahaha good b8 m8

In the offchance you might actually be this deluded, I'll direct you to the F1 drivers driving Top Gear's Liana.

How loud are you going to listen to eurobeat?