pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/fchampryan/status/874704255210237952
twitter.com/JWonggg/status/874704484533846016
youtube.com/watch?v=4xOdlwX4IwM
twitter.com/fchampryan/status/874708206093651968
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

capcom sux lmaooo

Friendly reminder that the concurrent player count for SFV on Steam is inflated.

Friendly reminder that SFV and T7 are identically bad. Both have horrendous input lag, terrible online experience, a lack of character variety, and sparse on features. They even share artificial load times. If you promote either of these games you're a fighting game community killing scrub equal to a Smash kiddie.

What the fuck happened?

Do we like MvCI?

This is my wife

Sigma and Black Panther are 2 of them

I dunno, I haven't played it yet.

You have exquisite taste.

>no dp motions in dbz
FUCKING CASUAL TRASH

I feel so empowered as her

No cis white male can defeat me

>capturds is also the snifffaggot desperately shilling his burning trash

how do you zone out a man with half screen filling normals, 2 moves that ignore all hitstun, and 3/4 screen grabs
i cant understand how to even fight potemkin

Persona 5 Arena will save fighting games!

>Captain Marvel
>Bionic Commando
>No Captain Commando

GOD FUCK CAPCOM
I'M GOING TO GO ON A SHOOTING

we includes you, do you like it?

What character do you play?

twitter.com/fchampryan/status/874704255210237952
twitter.com/JWonggg/status/874704484533846016

who?

I guess this means they aren't showing Abigail at E3. Guess we wait for the "June" DLC character to come out in July.

>No Bionic Marvel either

Not really but I have to play it don't I? I don't have a choice...

Based. I cancelled my DBZF preorder and now I'm getting MvC:I instead.

well this is just awkward

>1 player rythm kusoge for apes to scream over

Remember when we all got really hopeful of MVCI because it was confirmed to be made fully inhouse instead of being outsourced? Remember how we got hyped because the original marvel people were working on it

God fucking damnit Capcom is like your best friend destroying himself with heroin right infront of you

>hawkeye is a retarded johnny cage looking faggot
>literal who spencer piece of shit
>chris redfield another generic piece of shit
>gay ass racoon and arthur

these are wasted slots. rest are good. the portraits look like shit though.

Made by ningen, for ningen.

Sticking to their announcements would have been an unorthodox move from Capcom

Why are they placed that way?
Like Chun-Li is diagonal from Ryu and Captain America is nowhere near the other Avengers

>wait years for MVC to return
>MVCI returns, cinematic trailer looks cool
>show gameplay
>they show more gameplay
>mfw

If the fighting game scene was still dead and poverty like in 2002-2006, we would. There's too much competition nowadays for this kind of half-assed product to be acceptable. The gameplay is decent enough, but it's not Marvel. Game looks like ass, roster size is ass, roster itself is ass. We aren't begging for new games so there's no reason to play a "decent" game when we have plenty of excellent games out right now and new ones coming out. Most importantly, it's a downgrade from MvC3 in every way. It plays worse, the roster is worst, and it LOOKS worst. A 2017 game should not look worse than its predecessor from 2011. There's literally no reason to play MvCI over MvC3 aside from MvCI being new. Anyone who thinks it can't fail because it's Capcom should remember how fast SFxT died.

they shouldve outsourced the 3d modeling, the outsourced sfv characters look way better rofl. half of the characters look good though. mostly the metallic suit wearing people.

reminder gameplay is there it's just that we have to play it with mobile settings and dlc out the ass

>Arthur
>gay ass
fuck you

>no Cummy
>no Felicia
dropped

Is this supposed to be hype?

Leave Capcom to me.

Ibuki was outsourced

Why are you so mad at day 1 dlc when everyone does it?

DBF doesn't have SRK motions either.

What now shitposters? Are you going to suck this game dick too just because it isn't Capcom?

wow i cant wait to do these long ass easy mode combos so fun wow

you shrink her head even more didn't you?

BRUH IT'S AN AIR COMBO! GET HYPE! #RISEUP #4THEPLAYERS #STORYMODE #BUDLIGHT

Leave Goku to me.

kys corperate puppet

That's how hawkeye looked like in the comics and cartoons for a while now though

people are more concerned abotu the game looking like complete ass 3 months out from release

no one knows how the gameplay will turn out

when the FUCK is the full version of limit break x survivor seriously

This is too funny actually.

sorry kid i don't play fighting games that don't have dp motions

I mean, why are you only mad at Capcom?

not him but it's usually not 6 fucking characters

Yeah I will happily take ArcSys' cock in my mouth at least it looks good.

youtube.com/watch?v=4xOdlwX4IwM

complete garbage

are srk motions supposed to be hardcore or something?

so like P4A basically

show the gohan one, because he actually has a dragon punch in the gameplay videos

err all I see there is Freeza movelist.

I imagine you could make this same post with, say, BBCF, with a picture of Nine's Movelist.

>There's literally no reason to play MvCI over MvC3 aside from MvCI being new.

I said the same thing about SFV, but it's funny how much a multimillion dollar marketing (read: tournament) campaign can do for a shitty game.

Why are fighting game devs so fucking stupid? It seems like every publisher/developer is their own worst enemy.

>didnt end it with the level 3

why tho

>Marvel characters only have one level 3 super
>Frieza has three
Marvelfags blown the fuck out again

whats garbage

why is wesker on Marvel side?

623 motion is not needed. It is more of a barrier than anything.

Injustice 2 season pass is like 9 characters

>BBCF
A game that has THE MOST DPs in the form of Naoto, dare I say

you can see Gohan's list in the last thread, he doesn't have any dp motion

Gohan is all QCFs

twitter.com/fchampryan/status/874708206093651968

WE DID IT GUYS HES GOING TO FIX EVERYTHING MVC IS SAVED

Because he means nothing to me

Everybody only has qc motions

Marvel is taking pre-existing movesets and removing the SRK motions from them.
DBF is creating those movesets and just not putting SRK motion in them. Not a problem and not the first game to do this.

literally nothing is wrong here

>No Motion Kamehameha
>Clearly has a motion
FUCKING LIARS

GODDAMN!!! THESE NEW VIDS FOR MVC:I LOOKS SO SO SICK!!!!!!! I NEED THIS GAME YESTERDAY!!

Its looking to be quarter circles only. Maybe someone else down the line will have one, but when making accessible fighting games seems like DPs are the first thing to go.

none of them were announced before launch and none of them were featured in the story. I think none of them are complete yet

Also not a lot of people will get mad at Injustice since nobody really expected anything from the franchise

apparently you get like $80k for the bud light thing so thats why they're shilling their lives away for that pisswater

that kinda sucks. whats the point? all it does is confuse you psychologically rather than make things physically simpler.

that's at least 6+ months, too late

nice, reminds me of bloody roar

Sincerely I don't really have a problem with that.

I mean, it's not like the people this is targeted to are the ones that would pick technical mode anyways.

>Marvel is taking pre-existing movesets and removing the SRK motions from them.
Name the characters. Show it.

>none of them were announced before launch and none of them were featured in the story
How does that make it any better? If they took away Black Panther from the story and kept him a mystery would you be happier?

jwong is so gross looking im gonna vomit

they just need to call up the dude who dedicates the time of his life to create chun costumes for sfv

arthur's uppercut is now down down when it was a dp

chris's grenades are now down down when it was a dp

there's probably a ton of others

Is it just me or do these movelists look kinda tiny?
Do you think they'll expand on them? The game doesn't come out until early 2018 right?

Worked fine in Persona 4 Arena.

Tinier than the MvCI movelists for sure.

an mvc game with a touch of death combo? WHAT THE FUCK???!?!?

only ryu has a dp
maybe other shotos will also if they ever come

Nah. They're keeping it simple. The game may have some depth, but its meant to be consumed by a lot of people. Big movelist might scare people.

So why is Frieza the the only one with a transformation command? I'm pretty sure Goku goes GGJ3 in the gameplay they've shown.