/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3323

All senses Beach fun Edition

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version): pastebin.com/weL41ehu
KS Alpha: Actually finished edition! mega.nz/#!btth3JKI!tyL9ajI8oV7Xj1nC0Itw76xQ--tdDGeg92VpRxqcTpI
Bugfix: steamcommunity.com/groups/KSPreAlpha/discussions/0/135512931364389098/
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
"I'm such a failure, I'll never find my Katawa" pastebin.com/B8bLKPz1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7e4Y03uojg
ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9907
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

One for thicc bottomed Misha

forbidden love

suzu!

>Saki in the OP again
Well, at least she is not alone.

Every time someone complains it motivates the next saki OP

I don't really mind.
Although this could be a conspiracy to make everyone a Sakifag.

No.

Lilly!

Lilly!

no?

Lilly?

Little Lilly?

Lilly!

That's what I typed. No.

What have you got your trip on? What does it add.

The anti-trip circlejerk is just as bad as the tripfag circlejerk.

HEH Lilly?

t.undertaker

LILLY!

Check out my sick stream of katawa shoujo

Channel is called Frederinoo

>you will never have fun with a tiny Lilly

>ywn babysit young Lilly

>i contribute nothing aside from being a grumpy piece of shit so everone who disagrees is undertaker, hitler or whatever i deem fitting at the given moment

you will never have cute babies with your katawa

stop, no one cares

You know undertaker, not using a trip makes it impossible to actually tell how much I've contributed while you can easily tell exactly how much you shit up the general (which is a lot) because you only drop your trip when you need to try and defend yourself.

tfw Shizune's child is blind.

tfw misha has no children at all

>politely ask him to drop his trip
>reeeeeeeee fucking antitripfags
I don't understand, when doggo was politely asked to drop his trip earlier he apologised for leaving it on by accident.

>tfw shizunes child has shizune for a parent

I know she's barren, but adoption's still an option right?

Which katawa do you think would enjoy not going out in the heat and staying inside all day in conditioned air?

This is important.

Can single mothers adopt children?
Not Emi, probably Hanako

>tfw shizunes child has shizune for a parent
Shizune is cute and nice!

From most to least
Lilly
Hanako
Shizune
Rin
Emi

Literally confirming what I said before. If you didn't notice, me and undie have vastly different post styles. Now who might you be I wonder? I can only come up with... Three butthurt trips who would be mad about "irrelevant newtrips"

I'd imagine Japan would give her a child. Japan has a lot of backwards laws.

>you will never babysit your favoraite katawa
>you will never fiddle about
>youtube.com/watch?v=Y7e4Y03uojg
Feels bad man.

>yfw I still can't doot with enough power and skill to compose a song about my favorite katawa

Thanks for confirming you're undertaker with the ellipsis and really short sentences, at least try to change your style. Besides all trips are cancer when they don't actually need to confirm their identity regardless of whether they're new or old, just because you have a vendetta against someone who probably hasn't posted here in years doesn't mean everyone who dislikes tripfags is them.

Does Japan even have enough children to be handing them out?

>no misha
FUCK YOU MISHA COUNTS

not to dykes, no.

She could adopt a child regular.
but not special which is the type of adoption we know

I just did the 5 with routes but I'd put Misha before Emi. If I did Misha I might as well have done all of the side characters!

Ohmy you are actually as dense as you seem to be. I might aws well talk to a wall and get a better result out of that.
>Besides all trips are cancer when they don't actually need to confirm their identity
And yet you HAD to point out that you used a trip before, because you became irrelevant in recent time right?

Misha counts more than all the other side characters sine she actually has a sex scene.

I hate this picture cuz Emi has normal prosthetic legs for going out and ones for running.

squish?

I know your english skills are sub par Undertaker but are you really so shit at reading comprehension that you don't realise I didn't say I had ever tripped before. I haven't as I don't draw/writefag enough to need one.

Thanks for dropping the denials though undertaker, honesty really is the best policy. Unless of course you're not actually him in which case defending him is a bit strange

And what a beautiful, tragic thing it is.

Squish. Squish-a-Mish-Mish!

Unfortunately, Hisao's lack of use of protection proves that she's infertile, and thus that she is the real tragic character.

Its a bad end causing sex scene so she actually counts less.

You don't always get preggers after one sex, user.

>Unless of course you're not actually him
Whoopdee fucking doo, you finally caught up with how things are. Bravo. And I am not defending him, I am shitting on you, and that's a small difference.

I did the misha route thing and then dropped this game

I dropped into this thread to see if there is tripfag bullshit and there is lol

how much squish per day can mish handle?

I haven't read/played since release so I might not remember. Safe sex was never practiced at all in the game was it? Unless you count cumming in Emi's ass.

>all trips are cancer
Woah man, not all trips are me. That's conspiracy-tier shit.
Memeing aside, most trip-posters aren't bad anyways, just the shitters, like 2013. People like doggo, undertaker, etc. are nice people and I don't think anti-trip posters should attack them just for posting under a trip. Even Kenji, too; people just keep baiting him so he lashes out sometimes and people just keep using that as more b8

Of course you'll just disregard this as the TIDF or whatever so why do I even bother, especially on a Cantonese puppet theater imageboard

>lilly will never be genuinely concerned and caring for your wellbeing

I'm pretty positive she could be trained to handle as much as 24 hours of constand squishing and cuddles

Safe sex is practiced better in some routes than others.

Shizune's route it was practically absent.

How much comforting can she handle?

Hello KSG! I think this is a good time to discuss why Hanako's sex scene was rape.

alpha route fixes it

2-9 comfortings a week
but wouldn't she explode from all the squishing of the mish material?

The only time I remember it being mentioned is when he grabs a rubber in Hanako's h-scene.

If we're being honest, that was probably put there solely to make him look like a predator considering he barely knew her.

Akira mentioned it in Lillys route AFAIK

>Don't cum inside my Hisao!
>That's not safe!
>I'll swallow it instead!

Which Katawa would be most likely to say this? This is important.

Obviously intentional, she wanted to get pregnant to force hisao to marry her.

>Don't cum inside my Hisao!
Sounds like Shizune talking to her younger brother.

As much as she needs, as varied as necessary.

That's what the training would be for!

Does any one here know the link to hanakos Fanfic/story extension? I was told of one that was popular amongnst the community.

Emi would probably take one for the team.

Emi. Can't go running when theres a tiny human in your belly.

are we counting side katawas?
if yes, miki.
if no, either emi or lilly

Anyone feel bad for jigoro?
All he wanted was a normal, functional family and he ends up with a degenerate trap for a son and a deaf autist (at least she's intelligent and competitive and would probably be fairly successful)

I'm sorry Undertaker but you really need to try harder when pretending to be someone else. For the future: don't presume everyone that doesn't like tripfags is some equally irrelevant oldtrip, change your sentence structure and style of typing up. Don't use ellipsis. Don't suddenly stop posting at the same time an """"user""" appears to start defending you. If you do this people might not notice next time.

Anyone who trips when not directly talking about content they've created are cancer, be it an oldtripshitter like 2013 or a new one like Undertaker. The original guy didn't even attack him, just asked him why he had it on, I attacked him for taking his trip off and trying to defend himself. Tripfaggotry when not necessary is bad.

Doggo's alright though, he just didn't realise and he isn't self-obsessed.

Sorry about the response time, my overclock decided to fail just as I was about to hit the button and I spent the last 20 minutes figuring out which component broke because MSI only give you the last log event.

Probably this one
ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9907
Just be aware he made an extended version that just doesn't end.

>get woken up by cat slamming something against the wall
>turn on the light
>cat had torn a mouse in two pieces
>blood all over the floor
>intestines strewn about
WHAT IN THE FLYING FUCK, CAT

Thats what cats do tho

Emi from the main Katawas
Saki from the side katawas because walking genetic catastrophe

post pic

Already cleaned up the mess before i posted
Here the bloods remains of dead mouse in garbage can

holy shit the madman did it

Dude I think that's a fuckin rat

It isn't.
that's basically the whole body, just the head is missing

Its mentioned in Emi's too, the anal scene happens because he doesn't have a condom on him and doesn't want to get her preggo.

>Shizune's real bad ending
>both Shizune and Misha are pregnant and want Hisao to take responsibility.
>Shizune doesn't want to throw away her friendship with Misha
>Misha is too clingy to throw away the past.

>they all get hit by a car

>hideaki dies of thirst

There's a few posters that generally don't like me, and I wear it so they can filter me if they want to!

Winged Lilly!!
Sorry I took a nap before work

Did I turn into Suriko and nobody told me?

Man, that ellipsis thing really got to you, huh?
And Poland never responded to the original guy asking the question, somebody said the anti-tripfags were as bad as the tripfags and you attacked that dude. I wear the trip literally to avoid that whole shit show.

>Still talking about this VN.

Fuck you, Alpha writer.

People want to filter out your actual writing, they don't care about a "Lilly!" or standard /ksg/ discussion, turn your trip off when not actually posting about things you have written. If you want to be such a character stick to discord instead of being a generic tripshitter.

Although saying that you very rarely post without talking about yourself so that might be difficult.

"I wear a trip so I can be filtered!!" is not only a pathetic excuse but it just shows off how cancerous you're that important.

Also thanks for admitting that you took your trip off to defend yourself.

>actually filtering posts
>2017

I don't but the people that complain filter for that reason. If I had him filtered do you really think I would be arguing with him? The obvious solution to people wanting to filter you is to stop doing the shit that makes them want to do that, not stick a trip on and try to be even more of an e-celeb. He's reached a point where he is incapable of not talking about himself.

>but it just shows off how cancerous you're that important
Whoops meant to be "but it just shows how cancerous you are that you believe you're that important"

I'm too lazy to filter. Admittedly, I firmly advocate for not doing it whether you like the person or not because MAN people raging about tripfags is a hoot.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Internet arguments internet arguments, feeble insults, false points, blah blah blah. I know this is fun for some people but you'd think you could find a better outlet
I'm not trying to be some kind of cool name, nor am I attempting to start shit, but given that you accuse people of being me even when I hadn't been on thread for a whole week doesn't give much credit to your argument. I'll keep wearing it regardless because what you say and how you act are entirely separate

Yeah, easily 2017s best form of entertainment