/khg/ Kingdom hearts general

Pathetic edition

Kingdom hearts 3 not released.

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X[cross] available on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
Live updates:
Global: twitter.com/kh_ux_na
Current Campaigns/Deals/Events:
6 Million downloads
Emo event
Cloud EXKHUX Damage Calculator:khuxtracker.com
KHUχ guides:
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw
Union, JP and NA Medal, Material Spreadsheets:
pastebin.com/h0iYnMJt
Previous thread:

Can someone explain how using the darkness will let Sora bring Roxas back?

I like darkness honestly

>no trailers in the OP
>Cloud EXKHUX Damage Calculator
>no M&B challenge
retard

We don't even know.
The OP in general needs to be redone.

What about iB&B?

well do it next time. I was doing it because noone did.
My original plan was doing a mostly blank OP

>SUBMIT
>Becomes a heartless again
>Roxas is reborn

then he can just regrow his body

it's the perfect plan

>he becomes a heartless again
>nobody gets Sora's face

Forgot about that one. I have PTSD about it because one of my party members got double attack on it and rolled max guilt first try.

Lucky fucker.

1/2

Something like taking the darkness outta ventus

I'm gonna miss the fish faces in kingdom hearts

2/2

like kissing your sister
cute tho

i'm gonna miss papa nomura's illustrations on the title screen and hud pics

Man I can't wait to pop this game in

sora's face doesn't look terrible anymore. also all that other stuff i guess

Fuck Zexion XII and XIII are annoying. I can get XII done but XIII is beyond my current power

He did the same with illustrated KH2 Kairi. Then pulled four others and guilted the Axe/Roxas key art.

>Suddenly using AP again
Just get rid of it.

Having abilities tied to dream eaters and command melding was impenetrable on a first run. Unless you got lucky and made the right DE/command, you'd miss critical abilities like second chance/once more.

Might be talking about KHUX there buddy

Were you talking about UX? I don't play money pits.

See

It's a ruse to bring Vanitas back into play

every time i remember that donald and goofy are adults is a real weird five or so minutes

>two sources of x5 defense buffs
>sleep enemy that skips two medals
>heal enemy
>two 20+ health enemies
>complete within two turns

Every time I remember that I am an adult, it's a weird 5 or so minutes, so Donald and Goofy being adults doesn't quite faze me.
I'm 25.

>donald and goofy are older than your parents

What the fuck I removed the barrier master buffs but my medals barely dealt any damage even though they should have

> Release date sometime in the next three years

Honestly I'll probably be older than Merlin by the time the third fucking game comes out.

Is waiting until next year that hard?

They're level 500 enemies so that's not something you should be surprised about. This quest is fucking stupid for a game with no Kairi and no EX medals.

How? Donald and Goofy are ancient and still talk slightly like they're from the 1920's.

It's not like they're Spongebob and Patrick.

How long have we been saying that user?

Not very long. Nobody expected KHIII any time before 2017 unless they were delusional.

>Nobody expected KH3 any time before 2017 unless they were delusional.
I have a gif on another computer titled "mfw people think KH3 is coming out in 2015" that was originally saved in 2014 under that name.

You can call people "delusional", but don't try to fucking act like you KNOW for a fact that it was ALWAYS meant to come out in 2017 or later.

Well it sure as fuck wasn't going to have a two-year dev cycle.

they treat sora, a literal kid, like an equal, so it's easy to forget for me

"What are you so afraid of?"

>a literal kid

He's like 15/16 and how do you expect them to treat him? No offense though to your memory, just saying.

So how many of you have given up on ZexiXIII

Who is the worst Organization member, /khg/?

xaldin

As much as I like him and think him tragic, Saix was an asshole.

>Was 14 when I first played KH1
>Will literally be in my 30's by the time KH3 comes out

Anyone who is okay with this is an retarded mega cuck.

Then don't play it

>I'm going to ignore the literal half-dozen other KH games that came out in that span of time because muh numbered titles
Why are you even here? Do you just come here to shitpost?

>Reading KH manga
>Donald occasionally says "effing".

He's not going to do the title screen any more?

I am so fucking sick of seeing this boss.

After FFXV, I don't trust Square at all with these marketed boss fights.

Yes, we get it. We'll fight the big boss in a massively scripted sequence, then take him down and move onto the next world.

You don't have to be a big boss in this game to be intimidating, just be cool. Look at the heartless boss from Beast's Castle in KH2.

After I played BbS I sort of fell out with KH until recently, and one of the things that always blows my mind is the time gap between II and III. After I beat II I wrote a shitty KHIII fanfic that was much longer than it had any right to be. Then I wrote a sequel to that!

The fact I could still write a KHIII story, after all these years, that just boggles me sometimes. It makes me feel older than when I saw that video of the kid not knowing what a VCR was.

Is that a fan translation? Cause I can't believe professionals would do that.

I'm sure there'll be better boss fights, but that one's the easiest to show in a trailer. Also we've only really seen Olympus so far anyway, so maybe other ones aren't done yet.

>He hasn't played Persona 5
That's 'effing wrong man

Having a fight with Rock Titan that isn't just "smack his foot until he falls over, then smack his head while he does nothing" is nice.

It's also a good idea to show us how much that sequence has changed since we last saw it.

I haven't played any Persona.
I'm not a giant weeb.

Who is the most heterosexual nort?

They all seem to be somewhat gay.

>They all seem to be somewhat gay.
Kingdom Hearts characters in a nutshell

>all somewhat gay

Nomura characters in a nutshell.

I don't care for Lexaeus.
He's pretty boring.

Even aya brea and sazh

I don't like Persona because I'm not a weeb but I've been watching my girlfriend play 5 and I can honestly say GET SMOKED is the best hat I've seen in a long time.
Seriously. It's going to be so much better than the KH1 coliseum fight. Especially since we get hype coaster and shit.
>all seem somewhat gay
Well they all have another man inside of them so yeah. Cricketlady must be the most heterosexual.

Luxord and secretly Marluxia.

>Secretly

>doesn't like persona
>not a weeb
>is in a kingdom hearts general
>saves images from persona
>not a weeb

nice delusion

>nort

Apparently I forgot how to read.

It's Xigbar.

Will this finally be the KH game with FF4 characters?

Nope. Nomura doesn't like using characters he didn't design.

Sora

Why in the world can't Nomura just work with the people who made/worked on the characters he didn't create? At the very least they could give him like an outline/summary with tons of info on the characters.

>Why in the world can't Nomura just work with the people who made/worked on the characters he didn't create?
'Cause they're probably busy with other projects and even bringing them on as consultants for their characters would be putting another person on the payroll.

>even bringing them on as consultants for their characters would be putting another person on the payroll.

Ah true.
I guess even asking for some advice would take up time and money still.

I wonder what business goes into putting in FF characters. I know Cloud and Sephiroth are pushed like crazy, but what was the decision to have in Vivi or Setzer?

It would be nice to have in new FF characters though, correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the last new FF character Zack in BbS? Back in 2010 or something?

>Tetsuya Nomura had originally planned to only include Final Fantasy characters that he personally designed, as he is more familiar with them. He eventually caved in to the urging of the staff, which is how Setzer from Final Fantasy VI and Vivi from Final Fantasy IX were added to the game.

But this is from tvtropes so no idea what the source is.

Square owns the rights to all FF characters, so it's just up to Nomura and his team's discretion.

>which is how setzer
He designed setzer though, fucking idiots

?

Why are you questioning it, he designed setzer. tv tropes are retards

Nomura has been the character designer from FF7 onward. That includes the games that Setzer and Vivi come from

Are you confusing Setzer and Seifer? Setzer was Amano.

>designer from FF7 onward. That includes the games that Setzer and Vivi come from
7, 8, 10, some designs on 11, 13, and main cast of 15
He was a monster designer on 5 and 6, did some characters in 6
No setzer (and Shadow) was nomura. Amano just did the final drawing of them

Oh, I see. Never knew that.

A lot of why FF6's cast is so diverse is because, iirc, they pretty much opened the floor to the entire studio and let everyone come up with something. Nomura was in charge of monster design in 6, but Setzer was also his doing

Yep. He's also the one who designed Gilgamesh and I'm going to be really salty if he isn't in 3

I wish they pushed FF character a bit harder, one of my favorite things about this series is that's it's this weird crossover series between SE and Disney. The fact that you can have Auron from FFX and Donald Duck in your party at the same time is amazing to me.

Like just have Garland work with Maleficent and return as Chaos as a secret boss, or let Rydia unlock summons for you. Let there be a minigame where you have to catch Heartless and feed them to Quina, or have Umaro just hang out in the Moogle Shop.

I want to see Shantotto laugh at Xehanort!

Dissidia NT is a fucking shitfest that wasn't even a good game when it came out a year and a half ago in Japan, so I'd be down for just slapping the characters into KH.

What's up with Moogles in KH? They've been around since before the Keyblade War, they've seen the entire story happen, they're somehow in every world, there was even one with its own Org 13 coat.

They're just there to make munny.

I've seen some trailers for that. Who are those two new gods exactly? And why does that hud take up half the screen?

Darkness and Light will always battle, but bitch got to get paid.

I bet Mickey and Aqua came across a bunch of moogle shops in the realm of darkness just randomly there.

But I've always been aware of this.

>every RNG triggers
>reach the end of turn 2
>Durandal still alive with +16 bars

Even the Xemnas challenge wasn't this bullshit. At least with that, you could use the nova glitch.