youtube.com/watch?v=AvwDNGjEp7A

>Return to Arcadia Bay:
youtube.com/watch?v=GONk9c3MLjA

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − 31 August 2017
Episode 2 − (TBA)
Episode 3 − (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret it takes their new found alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available for pre-order on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/13090936
strawpoll.me/13090974
strawpoll.me/13178123

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
youtube.com/watch?v=qVBGZcNun_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

h-hes fast

I think Kate may be the one here with the rewind power...

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

holy shit based nathan humiliating chloe /lisg/ aka tumblr 2.0 BTFO nathan is /ourguy/ confirmed

Will the Stream be on IGN?

BAE > Bay
Everyday

Max is #1

Fingers cross we see Chloe or Rach beat the shit out of Nathan.
One of the few good things Warren did. Regardless of mental issues and being manipulated, Nathan's still an asshole.

I actually think it's twitch exclusive, user. It's mentioned in their line-up, like, the Deck9 guys will sit on their couch and stuff.

Reminder: LiS:BtS new footage/info on twitchDOTtv/twitch in about an hour

our? are you hitting on us baitcuck?

no cause then people will try to somehow justify nathan's actions in the orginal game

It'll surely be uploaded elsewhere, after.

On Youtube?

Chloe has a black eye here. Maybe if you attack the guys at the party the night before instead of choosing to run, she gets hit?

Warryn's wannabe trying to be hero scene was still cringy though

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>Chloe has to die thing comes true, Cemetery scene explained with that.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it

Really can you show it

Okay first reference already spotted in the prequel:
when Chloe steals the money in the trunk of the car, this car has "Locksley" written on her license plate. Locksley is obviously the birthplace of Robin Hood (sometimes even called Robin of Locksley). So giving the money to Franck or maybe keeping it to give it later to someone who really needs it? You know like "robbing from the rich and giving to the poor"?

You cannot justify drugging girls and bringing them back to your room or bringing a loaded gun into school.
Yeah, Chloe made a big mistake by trying to get money from him, but anyone who seriously justifies Nathan's actions is an idiot beyond help.

It may have been but it was still worth it.

For now. That's the point. I have no doubt that Dontnod aren't planning any future Season 1 related stuff, but that's what they were saying before the prequel too. But it's their sure thing: if their upcoming titles underperform, it's their avenue for a bit of mostly-guaranteed cash. Even if Dontnod don't look at it that way, it seems as if Square does.

I removed some more polls but you still can find them in the archives, so don't worry.

I'm sure someone will upload it to youtube eventually, but it could take hours.

twitch does not upload to youtube (last upload on their official channel is 1 year old). Maybe some news outlet will have the footage ready though.

...Wait, I found what appears to be a 1080p re-stream of the twitch stream on youtube gaming: aming.youtube.com/watch?v=qVBGZcNun_A

Here.

The farewell title is in regards to Max and Chloe. It's them saying goodbye for the five years they were apart.
Still nothing planned where we will see them again, but if a prequel can be made then perhaps at some point in the future SE will authorize someone to make another episode with them.

In the mill at least two assets have been re-used from LiS: the red truck just behind where the car nosedived (same one you took a picture of in LiS in the dinner) and the drunken girl was standing in front of the entrance of the end of the world party (she had glowing bracelets)

Uhm, now... here.

warryncucks and nathanfags justifying his actions especially on tumblr

Wow that is an interesting theory
I hope it will happen

God bless you, user.

I hate Nathan even more now.

More realistic than Warryn s
Also it looks so badass

people will try that's whats sad

for the person asking what was written on Chloe's hand "get to the Dand" (what does it mean?)

Okay so note to not try to fight those two guys at the concert. Just let Rachel bean one of them in the head with a bottle.

>2017
>Still defending Chloe.

Farewell episode takes LONG time before prequel so that title is showing their farewells towards fans
But they are not gonna show Max's leaving for Seattle it will be about their happy moment,meeting with each other for the first time maybe

I think the much more likely reference there is the indie band Locksley, rather than the Robin Hood town or the Tennyson poem. In LiS all the license plates referenced TV and movies, now maybe it's all bands.

Also, the name of the band Chloe is seeing, 'Fire Walk', is a reference to David Lynch

The raven is Chloe's spirit animal in this, it seems. Pretty... badass.

They can try to say Nathan is justified but they are still objectively wrong. Unless they are actual sociopaths and don't actually know any better because of a mental defect.

Chloe could shoot Kate in the face and people would still rush to her defense.

"The butterfly is Chloe's spirit" fags btfo, not that it ever made sense

How is it possible for this prequel to have more than one ending?

>2131
>he died as baitcuck,alone

Chloe could mug and rape Victoria for drug money and their response would be "Well, bitch had it coming!"

>Get to the dance ... MISSI(NG?)(ON?)... chillax... gath", "g...

Is then what we have so far

The title hints to it being as Max leaves for Seattle. It can still be a happy moment of them saying goodbye and having hope they will stay in touch...which obviously doesn't happen. It's the last time they see each other until Episode 1.
The day Chloe's first on her own and the start of everything we know about her past.

There's still a future to their story, which may be explored at some other point. If not, then at least we know they're alright.

Rachel is actually seen dancing in the moshpit when Chloe doesn't manage to make her way through the crowd

Butterfly is storm summoner and even those SE cuck confirmed it by themselves

Baycucks BTFO d

At this point it's not just 'the title hints', it's essentially confirmed to be the Seattle goodbye from the cover art, which shows 13-year-old Max and Chloe

In this it is the Raven. Some people were posting the meaning of it yesterday and how it's supposed to be a guardian through a large change in life but also with possibly ominous tones, but not always.
In Season 1, I always saw her spirit animal as the Bluejay.
If the butterfly is anyone's spirit animal then I see it as William's, but that's just my own gut feeling.

And I am saying title foreshadows that Max an Chloe s appearance for the last time

Find me when farewell episode is out user. WE WILL SEE WHO IS RIGHT

Didn't you guys notice that?

>In Season 1, I always saw her spirit animal as the Bluejay.

Blue Jays, or Scrub Jays in the case of the LiS birb, and Ravens are both corvids. So, close enough.

Okay I got it, it's "Get to the Band". Nothing fancy or mysterious, just her objective of the night...

The raven is William though.
I really wish it was a crow though so we can refer to The Crow series

I guess raven foreshadows supernatural things in town
Could be that related with Rachel and Rachel's family again?

Is there a LiS equivalent of this?

I fucking love that hardcore rocker outfit Rachel has. She is no poser.
Chloe's outfit there looked awesome as well.

I heard we get to pick Chloe's clothes at some points. I hope we can eventually pick her trademark outfit. After she's gotten her ink of course. Which I hope we get to see her designing her tattoo.

>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
Which of Mari's theories were right?

That the ending would be a "save Chloe" vs "save the town" type thing was the default assumption for everyone from the very start. We were surprised at how dumb and directly-binary it was, but "letting Chloe die in the bathroom to stop the storm" was literally the day 1 assumption. It'd be cute to associate this with Mari.

The "Mari was right!" meme started shortly after Episode 4, in response to the fact that she had made a theory video about there being a "darker side" to Jefferson (a theory video which relied entirely on circumstantial bullshit and cherry picking ... which she even agreed with due to the fact that she titled it "A Baseless Accusation"). Part of the issue is that everyone had known for months prior to the reveal that Jefferson was the villain due to the various leaks.

The thing is, Mari threw out a *lot* of ideas. Her earlier theories were fine, due to the fact that she was scooping up the obvious bits and pieces, as well as taking ideas that other people had already posted and discussed from the subreddit, tumblr, etc. The only stuff she "got right" was from this sort of material. Even the Jefferson theory wasn't original at that point, there was a slew of theorising following Episode 2.

However, because she got a reputation for being a "theory" person, she seemingly felt the need to keep cranking them out, and she quickly started to scrape the bottom of the barrel. "Taylor has an eating disorder because she was brushing her teeth too late in the night", "Chloe is secretly transexual", "there was a graphical glitch when I looked at the lighthouse once, is it a hint from the devs?", "I misread the map of Blackwell which was a few feet behind me so I think there are impossible spaces inside the school, is Max messing up space-time?", etc, are just a few of the funnies from her later material.

If you throw out a lot of shit, some of it sticks, I guess.

There will be so many moments where I'll just want nothing more than for Max to hug her.

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

I wonder if Rachel has dragon tattoo on her leg
Or maybe they got tattoos together

We already worked out the plot and endings in the previous thread user:

yeah but i dont have it saved i seen it on a facebook page

damn people are already making fanart of the new game

LIS IS NEXT

Could it also explain why Chloe's air in the prequel is darker?

Guys Rachel got disappeared 6 months ''before'' Max comes to Arcadia Bay,right?

I just looked up Scrub Jays since I'm not a birb expert by any stretch of the imagination.
They're so blue and pretty. I can see that being symbolic of Chloe.

Remember how Max consults her diary for post-it notes with her objectives? Seems like Chloe uses a marker and her hand for that.
>She wipes her face with her palm
>Black all over
>Rachel laughs at her

It being William is also possibility since it seems like he will play a role in this. Something similar to the role Rachel played in Seas 1 (Someone gone from Chloe's life that Chloe is trying to come to terms with).
Rachel's family was also mentioned as being special so I think they'll part of any Supernatural elements. Maybe a background battle of Ambers vs Prescotts.

>The title hints to it being as Max leaves for Seattle.
Not even the title, the image they're using to advertise it is of 2008 Max and Chloe from Season 1. Aside from maybe Williams funeral, there's nothing else that really fits in that time period, especially with the title.

It's going to be Max moving away for Seattle. That's all it really can be.

>April 22- Rachel goes missing
>Late august/early september - Max moves back
>October 7th - Game starts

user they said it will take place long time before the prequel,so more likely we are not gonna see seattle or her leaving

NINE MINUTES UNTIL LIS

I was trying to see if Rachel had her tattoos yet but she was wearing stuff that covered ankle.
I could see her and Chloe getting one together. Considering how much Chloe's most likely cost, Rachel probably chipped in some money or had someone do her a favor.

Five months before Max comes back.
Rachel disappeared six months before the start of the game, but Max had been at Blackwell for a month.
(So if Rachel's spirit was hanging around and observing, she may have spotted Max and realized it was THAT Max that Chloe talked about. That's all a huge stretch right now though.)

>tfw the voice acting might be awful again
am I a masochist for watching this?

> the image they're using
Can you post it here

where can i watch

I was wondering why it seemed a bit darker too, so I went back to look at some other pictures. I don't think it actually is. Even in Season 1 it's a little inconsistent about how blonde Chloe's natural hair is (pic related), but it's mostly a bit of a brownish/darkish blonde.

Of course, if new-Chloe's voice is a little different, there's no reason there couldn't be other subtle differences.

That's still a long time before the prequel.
Max and Chloe were 13 and 14 when they separated. Chloe meets Rachel when she is 16, that's three years without Max.
Chloe and Rachel were friends for around two years before Rachel died, and then six month after that is when Max and Chloe reunite.

You will get to pick her classic outfit... if you buy the Deluxe Version! Buy It Now!

I really don't think we will follow her through the years. They've said it is not the story of Rachel's disappearance. They will be 16 for all of it and it will be a story of days. I mean, could you imagine how much more work it would be to change the characters and environments for every episode because they are skipping years?! Not only visually, but also the changes in personality and speech and stuff. That would be way too grand a challenge, especially for an amateur voice actress and a studio making their debut in this genre.

The concept art of her outfits shows she'll probably get a streak at some point, though. Curiously enough, she should have had that at her 16th birthday already, according to the photo in the transitions that coincides with her 16th birthday where she got the truck in the AU (I'm pretty sure it was mentioned that it was her 16th), but I guess they could just say it's her 17th. Makes no sense since the photos are supposed to depict the same point in time, but inconsistencies like that will probably happen.

It sounds fine.

twitch dot tv/twitch

youtube.com/watch?v=qVBGZcNun_A

The prequel is set a few *years* after Max has left. That's totally in line with what they said.

But seriously, I'm not sure if you're just trolling or not at this point. The only real option here is the farewell as Max moves away.

I'm going to probably have the prequel in my mind as Chloe telling her story to Max. Even if it's shown in present time during the game, it was still in the past.
Picture Chloe and Max sitting together in Max's Parents house in Seattle and Chloe telling Max about her time with Rachel.
So if there's any really rough moments we see from Chloe's past, Max is right by her side to comfort her.

IT'S HAPPENING

no I wasn't trolling obviously sorry

I guess I need to re read its info

Pic related.

just lower your expectations dudes, it's going to end up being the gameplay we've already seen

Set during the morning on Thursday of s1, which is why Max doesnt remember the story, she was dealing with katawa chloe

HAPPENING

Remember, no Russian

I don't get it.

That's a nice, comforting thought. I will try to adopt it for me.

Arent Chloe's eyes meant to be blue?

I'm glad it won't stretch to the end of Rachel's life. I don't really care much for seeing that or seeing Chloe suddenly panicking that Rachel has disappeared.
I remember the blue streak in her hair in the photo as well. Her birthday is in March and we don't know when all this takes place so it would have been months since then, her original blue streak could have been faded/washed out. I'm not going to hang on tiny details like that.

What really has my attention is what the multiple endings could be. Obviously it won't change anything in the grand scheme of things. I think it will have something to do with their plans for LA or maybe even to go Seattle and see Max, but in both cases something stops them but it would set an idea which girl Chloe was more dedicated to in that time. I think some small Max vs Rachel moments will appear in the game. Obviously I'd have to side with Max.

WHAT?
THIS AIN'T NEW

You're actually right

they are not gonna show any new footage right

doubt it kinda bummed out