The most ugly cars are made in Ameri---

>the most ugly cars are made in Ameri---

europoors truly have it worst.

Take that back, the Picasso is an amazing MPV and it doesn't look bad irl
We had one as a family car for 10 years, had over 400 000km on the clock

By far the ugliest thing I've ever seen

Not the ugliest, but America sure does produce the gaudiest overcompensating cars.

>please buy our nigger priced, plastic fantastic, blind man's Bentley

This.

It's europoor denial at its finest.

>europoors will defend this

This.
French shitboxes from 1980 to 2000 are among the best price/value you'll ever get.

Of course I will defend six seats and superb visibility in a car five inches longer than a Miata.

Put the right badge on it and euros will buy it.

Euros won't buy it at all. Lancia is included in "Others" in German new registrations statistics nowadays, which means they're selling even fewer cars than Tesla or Ssangyong.

That car flopped hard in europe. Nowadays Lancia only sells the Ypsilon.

Don't hate it until you had a ride in it. It's so fucking spacious and comfortable.

They sold about 4300 of them in a span of just 4 years so i don't know how good or bad that is. ironically though i looked up some data and found that it sold much better under the Chrysler name looking like than it did under Lancia.

1000 a year on a continent of 500 million.

That's assuming it was even sold in every country in Europe and in places where the prices of cars aren't inflated through taxes. i think it was the Netherlands or Czech Republic where the prices of a Mustang can be nearly 100k.

These cars just sacrificed everything for maximum practicality.

The Multipla is ugly yes, but the Picasso isn't

Maybe a month ago me and my friend saw one in the city and it had an aftermarket grille and my friend thought it was an RR. Fucking normies

>americans actually think this

That car is fucking shit and no badge will ever make it good

>post two ugly cars from europe
>lol europe has the ugliest cars

Also

>the most ugly cars

It's funny how it takes about 5 years for Fiats to disappear from the road.

Even some modern ones from 2010s are completely gone.

Maserati badge made the Ghibli good and it also uses dodge parts lol.

meanwhile Merica be like

I'm just going to gently place this here and leave the thread

EEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WTF

Well ok that is true. It would be a truly awful car without the badge, but sells with it because all the Lil Pumps of the world go "poppin mollies driving mazzies"

honestly that was the worst joke I've ever read on Veeky Forums

??? what do you mean a joke? Which part of the message?

by todays standards the Aztec is not even ugly anymore. it would fit right in with the crap coming from japan like the juke, cube, element, ridgeline and countless other boxy cars.

the ridgeline is sexy

still manages to be uglier than all of those by leaps and bounds

SHUT UP IT HAS A HIGH DOUGSCORE

The rebadged 300s were actually less hideous than any of the other Lancias I saw while I was in Europe. What revolting looking cars.

The sad thing is that you are right.

the ridgeline is an avalanche ripoff

I've never heard of it.
I would , however, snap your arm off if you had one of these.
In red.

>All dat glass

Where do you live?

>still have a 2003 model and so does my neighbour

Tbqh, I never understood why people thought it was ugly

It actually looks pretty good

nice porsh

Kek, it does look a bit like a first gen Cayenne

These have actually grown on me after realizing that subsequent crossovers looked even less appealing. At least the first gen Tribeca is only plain ugly, not constipated ugly.

Looks like they attempted to slap an ALFA front on a Subaru SUV.

What
The
Fuck

I want FCA to stop raping Lancias corpse, either revive them or just let them rest in peace.

Why the fuck do you idiots turn everything into continent vs continent? Only a moron would limit his car choice by that.

>t. Chinese car owner

If China produced a car that was shown to be good and it had parts support there's no reason I wouldn't consider it. A lot of them are ugly but it's not a uniquely Chinese quality.

All they needed to do was swap the position of the headlights and the indicators, and it would've started the crossover fad all on its lonesome.

>Joke

Do you ever listen to commercials
>Wanna a new car user? give us your old one and we'll give you up to 1000€ discount
>If your car is worth less you get lett
>If your car is worth more you still get max 1000€
It's the ultimate scam and people fall for it

best looking crossover of all time, not that that's much of an achievement, but still