Are bubbles worth it?

Are bubbles worth it?

is one african child worth feeding if the other 100 million are left starving?

Well if he's a white South African...

nah
just a thing for boomers

I don't even get it. If the fan is blowing room-air into the bubble what's the point of a bubble? Just a loud dust cover?

I think they would be good for me cause I don't have a garage and I want to keep the snow off

Until the first snowfall when the sidewalk plow clips all the block heater plugs off

It's so everyone else knows that they know what they've got.

people are retarded

it's a revolutionary idea and you suck if you don't have at least one!!!!!

hehe'd

that looks beyond retarded

...then let him starve!

how do you get back in?

Never, your car is sealed for ever. Best protection

No because if you have a car worth protecting you're a dumbass if you don't have a climate controlled garage to keep it in and a bubble is pointless if you do.

You run the car user, then you get in with it. 10/10 suicide and all the mess is easy to clean up because its in the bag.

>So how do you want us to protect your car?
>Can you package it up like a HotWheels for me?
>As you wish, sir. I must inform you, however that the blister will cost extra

That's what ur mum said when you were born.

I've been thinking about getting one to protect my mustang during the rainy months (it hails a lot here) my idea is if I find out it's gonna hail I go on my break set it up so my car doesn't get fucked by hail and come back inside worry free

I'm sold, picking up mine today

What is the purpose of this?
Do you fill them with inert gas?

your faggotry eclipses the actual definition of homosexuality

check out this new suicide bubble. ever since people found out they put oxygen in helium tanks, people have really been racking their brains for good suicide techniques

Or stop being poor and get a garage

lol triggered poltard.

this is perfect if you live in literally any city like a majority of people do and you have an expensive place and an underground garage spot and you dont drive your car often it wont get dusty and the paint will stay flawless

Or until every goddamn morning when you have to remove your car from a giant bubble and every night when you have to put it back in a giant bubble. Only to park it somewhere for the rest of the day not in a giant bubble.

Seems like an enormous waste of time for a car that gets driven every day.

If you park in a public area some stupid asshole would come along and slash the thing open just for the hell of it within like a month maximum. Anything that attracts attention is honestly a pretty shit idea if you live in the city and park in public spaces every day and this bubble shit is just about the most attention-attracting thing I've ever seen done to a parked car.

I have a garage it's for when I'm at work and it starts hailing so I can either:
>A: drive my car home and park it in my garage and lose my job in the process
>B: let my car get hailed on making tiny dents that are expensive as shit to fix

Really makes you think

This.

Bought a Downy tonneau cover for my pickup and someone slashed it open a month after ownership. Was at a hotel...security cameras picked up a homeless guy slashing it and the convertible mustang parked next to me. Worst part is that it was just above my tailgate, all he had to do is open the tailgate to look inside instead of slashing it.

So yeah, the bubble will be slashed quickly.

So,if you where a punk delinquent, would you go out of your way to pop that thing?
In my youth I think I would have.

Actually seems like a good idea, especially if you don't have a garage. Regular car covers don't really work. We had a massive hail storm and I wish I had something like this for the other car I have parked in the driveway.

I have my chevelle parked in the garage and my newer mustang has to go in the driveway. We had a big hail storm that totaled my daily driver. I think I'm gonna get one of these.

Most these kids on here have shit cars and just talk sit for the sake of talking shit. How stupid are they they think someone is gonna bring this everywhere and use it all the time? It's a good storage solution for bad weather.

Can you drive with it on? Does it turn your car into a submarine?

Are you retarded?

I have three cars, what about the one that has to sit in the driveway dumb ass?

Not everyone is poor like you and cant afford nice things.

build another garage

or move to a house with a 3 car garage

you have the money, stop being a tight ass

Are you retarded?

Get a 3 car garage. Not everyone is rich like you and is able to afford nice things.

moisture claim seems like bs. if the fan blows outside air into the bubble 3-4 times per hour then whats the point of the bubble when it comes to moisture? the only thing i can see this doing is preventing tree sap from getting on your car. hail probably would pop it.

spoken like a child who hasn't experienced real life.

but you can afford it

Wouldn't it be simpler to just set up a carport?

Slightly uglier, but it won't be useless at the first puncture either.

it makes me think why the hell you would take your car out knowing there was even a remote chance of hail if you love it at all

>still bakes in the sun, ruining the paint and interior

this

The point is to keep your car protected from the elements if you don't have a garage.

I thought people used those while their cars were parked in garages.

Someone post the floating Porsche.

lmao

Would definitely have pop'd that cunt.
I'd only bubble a car inside a garage, and only if I wanted to preserve an old machine for 50 odd years because of the motor law.

Lol how dose hail total a car their just tiny dents your stupid?

wat

Totalled implies the cost of repair > value of car

They are knife proof.

They should all starve, their population will be doubled in 2050 if they keep fucking like the apes they are.

I'd get one so I could park outside without getting bird shit on my car. I've got tones of nice spots constantly under shade, but all under trees. Meanwhile my garage is a pain in the ass to get to.

this

Some asshole kid will puncture it and probably vandalize your car while they're at it. There's no point in having a nice car if you don't have a garage.

That can be solved with a couple of tarps

>put WRX in bubble instead of Evo
>blow the fattest vape clouds into it every morning
>nobody knows what car is in the bubble
>won't get vandalized

>HRUNNNNNGGGHH JUST PUTA TARP ON IT MATE
>shitty, filthy, sandy ass tarp that feels so stiff it might as well have rebar inside it
>lets just put that on the paint and the glass
go fuck yourself

>shitty, filthy, sandy ass tarp that feels so stiff it might as well have rebar inside it
Use a clean one in good condition you stupid fuck

they come like that new from the store retard

>buying shitty home depot products

actually i dont buy tarps, i've helped other people with their tarp shit and they always feel like rough gritty crap
why would i buy a big piece of sandpaper to cover my car with anyway?

fuck off car bubble salesman

It's not sandpaper, it's waterproof. Make a goddamn canopy with it to protect your car instead of a stupid suicide bubble.

>Not covering your car with blankets and a doona
It's like you don't even want to your zoomfu to be comfy when she sleeps or something

You are aware that we need as many white people alive as possible right?

No whites = no welfare
Kill one whitey and a thousand brothas starve

>No whites = no welfare
But most people on welfare are white. Just kill those; more money for the colored ones.

Simple car cover with padding is what you need.

doubt

So you have one car? Smart.

IS THIS REAL FUCKING LIFE LMAO SOMEONE CAME UP WITH THIS SHITFACED OFF THEIR ASS

Also, the other way around. If you don't have a climate controlled garage you probably shouldn't be buying a car worth protecting.

Buying expensive items and then not having a place to protect them is just silly

Not him but I have one. We got sideways hail that fucked up my daily driver and destroyed the car port. Cost 2k to replace the car port. Insurance wants to total the daily driver instead of fix it but that shit is paid off so I'm keeping it.

I wouldn't mind having that bubble thing for the next big storm we get. I had ample time to set one up if I had had it this last storm.

U just jelly that they have more sex than you