Sc2

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Thooorin/status/874776595222933508
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rekt

we talk about wol here anyway

>try to play wol
>takes 30 minutes to find a game
at least i can get master in wol because nobody plays it. im like a big fish in a small pond which is good for my ego.

liar

the absolute longest its taken me to find a game isn't even 3 minutes

twitter.com/Thooorin/status/874776595222933508

i was exaggerating a bit but it has taken quite some time before.

incontrol isn't fat anymore

and hes somehow more repulsive

Why are zerg so cute?

disgusting zerg propaganda

dont listen to their lies

were on page 9 boys
why is this board so fast

everyone is just asleep in anticipation of gsl later tonight!

bump
thought it was 1am not 10 something pm. god fuck damn shit

I remember thinking that I was actually going to lose my sanity, that I was going to…break…somewhere in my mind. I remember thinking that might have already happened. Trayvon Martin had been killed—murdered—and nobody was saying anything. This baby had been shot in cold blood for simply existing in his beautiful brown skin and I couldn’t sleep at night thinking about it. And my friends, people I had known the majority of my life, had nothing to say.

If you really want a depressing thought, roughly 1/3 of a given population will believe something even if it is demonstrably false. Like flat earth.

flat earth is funny at least

forgot my post :/

having such a bad night... i should order some ice cream sundae delivery to help me through my hardship...

you could talk about it?

already did... woke up thinking i slept an extra 3 hours

its the stress getting to me
big appointment day in the morning

also even though i only slept 3hr
at some point i eoke up to pee and the shadow cast along the edge of my foot looked like a centipede...
so mid stream i had to kick my foot up and got pee everywhere AGAIN... janny hates it when i post about how that... think he has a bot that detects the word so he can immediately come punish me
also, stopping so suddenly really made my perineum feel uncomfortable... tightness