Is drifting fun? Is it worth the cost in your opinion?

Is drifting fun? Is it worth the cost in your opinion?

Yes, no.

Drifting is fun for maybe the first day or so, then it begins to lose its charm. I'm so happy that I had the chance to try drifting out before I got my license (even my permit lol), otherwise, I would've probably wasted my money on a drift car.

>cars
>fun

Sitting in a cage cuck box is not fun.

lol, did you own a drift car, drift your street car, or go with someone else?

I got a shitbox mustang, it's just a sport that grinds up and spits out cars, it's really only a hobby worth getting in to if you have thousands of dollars in expendable income and a track that has drift days close by.

>Is drifting fun?
Fuck yeah
>Is it worth the cost in your opinion?
Yes. Especially if you're getting $30 Chinese tires to shred

>Drifting is fun for maybe the first day or so, then it begins to lose its charm.
Sounds like you sucked at it and gave up, that's the only way I can understand it only being fun for a day.

If you keep at it and improve your driving ability, it becomes more fun as you can make challenges for yourself to get closer to walls and other cars or go faster.

I could see that it might be monotonous after getting over the initial learning curve and getting basic competence

"My car isn't fast and doesn't handle well either. I guess I'll drift it."

bump I would like to hear more about the experience and cost

you know the best drifters in japan/the world were pro GT500 racers right?

youtube is your friend, specifically Noriyaro. Well thats in Japan it all depends where you live I guess.

Also google is another source of information

Also the catalog/archive

The keyword there is cost.

I daily and have drifted my sr20det s13. Last track day cost me a leaky diff, gearbox and crank seal and I drive the thing incredibly conservatively (so i can thrash it on drift days). People I usually see at those days are retired dads with overpriced and over-engineered beasts, trust fund asians and cashed up tradesman who work in the mines making 7 figures a year with nothing else better to do. I'm still fixing my car and I drifted it like 4 months ago.

Don't get me wrong, it's fun, but things do break, and often.

not worth getting into beyond small parking lot skids every now and then desu

it's silly, i don't think it's worth putting a bunch of money into

How can I make 7 figures working in a mine?

Get paid in pesos

lol someones full of it, its hard enough making 7 figures in I.T. let alone manual labor

>7 figures in I.T
How would that be even possible

or /dbt/ is the place for you

You own the company.

>>>/cuckville/ is the place for you cage cuck