Do you think Doug's schtick is getting tiresome?

how many times can you watch a 30yo goober make weird faces, stick out his tongue like a putz, exaggerate how hard it in to get into a back seat, get an exotic dirty with his filthy unwashed cargo shorts and greasy forehead? he's also getting cocky

>this cup holder doesn't fit my 711 Big Gulp, it's so tiny!

I think people are generally more interested in the information he provides, rather than how it is presented.

don't you pay for that? advertising

How can some faggot never has driven on a track judge a sports car? Do we really accept him accelerating to 60mph on a public road is proof of a cars value in sportyness?

Does he even watch motorsports? I've never seen any evidence of this.

Perhaps he should review Chevy and Citroen because he drives in a way that an economy car is designed for.

You can tell. His videos make no sense. Who gets to drive an F50 but wastes 1/5 of the video talking about the cup holders and the instruction manual case?

Its fucking unreal that this guy gets views. He doesn't know anything about the engine or its performance quirks or anything useful like 'the water pump fails at 60k'. He's such a retard about cars that it probably never crossed his mind.He does know that it has an air intake on the side tho!

he's smarter than you're giving him credit for. he went to emory, a hyper-selective college. he carved a niche -- plenty of vids like you describe all over yt. my only issue is it's getting boring and he seems to go through his 'greatest hits' like a hack comedian every vid now

Seems like some serious jelly butthurt going on because someone's not the bastard son of Jay Leno with their own successful column and youtube channel.

he will keep doing exactly as he's done because it is working for him. it will not change until whatever he's doing stops giving him the ability to pay for his lifestyle.

Funny thing is that Jay Leno actually LOVES DeMuro, especially his columns.

hi Doug. what do you make a month in yt revenue? does autotrader give you a salary or clickbased?

THIS

>he went to Emory
I bet his fucking major was English

Things such as interior design are vastly more relevant to somebody planning on driving a car on a public road. Traffic safety laws trump 'boi racer' culture every day for the average consumer.

>some faggot never has driven on a track
How can some faggot never has seen the videos where he drives on a track judge a video?

From the first video of his I ever watched, I couldn't handle how he talked. Never watched another one, see them in the sidebar all the time.

>schtick
>putz

But yeah, definitely getting old. He's worn it out, and needs to change it up.

I like Doug.

>how many times
Because I'm interested in the cars, I find Demuro himself just tolerable, and don't really give a fuck about him.

Much better than the rest of car reviewers that just say the numbers and shill about their favorite brand.
At least he admits being a Porsche fanboy.

I would like to see Doug review a loaded 2018 GMC Denali ... the all new Navigator ... and that mid-sized new Range Rover about to come out. The exotic cars are sorta meh at this point

>do you think Doug's schtick is getting tiresome?

HOLY SHIT JUST STOP CONSUMING THEN, IT IS NOT THAT HARD.

Fucking hell, this fucking generation.

Why does Doug stick his tongue out?

To taste the tears of his enemies

2018 Sierra*** denali. I hope doug reads this !!

>GMC Denali

>Denali
>Denial

What did they mean by this?
Is it a comment about their closet gay customers?

He has no info to provide. He doesn't know how to drive. His car knowledge and history is normie tier.

>information he provides
>half a wikipedia article and some misinterpreted and/or incorrect forum posts

no dis one

He appeals to normies instead of autists. This is why he is successful.

It took half of Veeky Forums to figure that out.

I don't mind him, but I can't hate him because he's part of the shagin' wagon master race now.