Most Aesthetic Cars Made Before 2000?

I'm not a big car guy, maybe because I haven't got a driving license yet, but ever since I saw the E30 in a music video it sparked my interest.

Sorry if this is a common thread

Other urls found in this thread:

stickydiljoe.com/2017/04/10/the-marvelous-tune-k-nsx-build-an-introduction/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You already posted it OP

>niggers owning bimmers

>state of o

sad

Please post a retarded boomer mobile you think is aesthetic

Thank god, I was about to post this, im glad thats the first reply

Here's three of the most aesthetic, GTR aint one of them. I'd like to add the 993 911 as well.

>wahhh i hate black people that own nicer things than me

cry more

>Targa NSX
>Aesthetic

No

>pignose 240sx
>aesthetic

No

found the nigger that knows hes a nigger

nissan 300zx

E30 coupe with the Mtech 2 kit is about as aesthetic as it gets desu

ferrari testarossa

NIGGER DETECTED
>NIGGER DETECTED

>riced out type-x
>aesthetic

No

R31 Skyline

how did they get it over that curb

alfa 75

That's a DR30 genius.

>back into garage
>turn toward out of frame ramp?

>type x
>rice

what am I reading, you don't know what rice is.

Stock 240sx's have absolutely no value other than making a good starting place to modify the car.

>dat butthurt

at least contribute to the thread you absolute mong

*yawns*
*logs in to Veeky Forums dot com
*see's another person using the tiring word yet no longer offensive word "nigger"
*poster isn't even contributing to the thread*

really activates my almonds

Why do people even use discriminatory or offensive words on this site?

Are people so desperate for attention that they're willing to say anything to provoke people for a reaction?

This is an honest question

nobody cares. that's it

Pure sex

i have no idea, man don't ask me. I'm not even the one using it as an insult

I think it has to either do with the influx of underage kids here or the fact that some people over the age of 18 really call other people that disagree with them "niggers".

hey ScBro

meh

no man. Nigger this, nigger that. No one really cares apart from one dude who hates everything that's remotely brown and one who cant stand the word. That being you. Apart from that, no one cares

damn i hate those ugly aplina stripes.

rims are nice

Maybe, but like why did the individual/-s below waste at least 15 seconds of their time typing pointless posts?

why would any individual waste time on Veeky Forums in the first place?

>pavement ape without a license think we care about what they think
Adorable

free speech zone

Yes, nigger

The SD1 might be a rustbucket, but its a sexy rustbucket.

give up the edgy shtick, it isn't working buddy.

because we enjoy sharing pics of cars whether they belong to us or not. Also there is a bunch of cool people on here where you can exchange ideas. Memes, racism, and shitposting aside, I genuinely enjoy posting on Veeky Forums every now and then.

Don't care who you voted for, as long as you like cars and can chat shit about 'em with me I'm cool with anyone.
But pointlessly pointing out someone's race or something that has absolutely nothing to do with cars is a waste of time IRL and online.

People on here are desperate to break someone down to feel better about themselves.

Oh well.

okay, i'll try again. You're the only one that cares. No one else does. And that goes both ways

D1GP cars from the early to mid 2000s are aesthetic af

especially jzx100s

>okay, i'll try again. You're the only one that cares. No one else does.

That isn't true. But ok. If you want to listen to the little voice in your head instead of being open about it. Go for it.

Notice how I have been contributing to this thread while you don't?

early 2000s D1 machines make me moist

good taste. I love koguchi's 180sx's

specifically this one. Hot Road kit which is pretty much a slightly more aggressive type x kit.

Can you believe this car was built in 2001? This still looks good today compared to to say most tuner cars in America. ex. Fast and the Furious

gb2

saw someone on zilvia who made a replica of that car in the states recently. Way ahead of its time as far as styling goes. Im just glad that US grass roots drifting has begun to work its way back to these types of cars.

are you sure it was that car? Are you sure you aren't mistaking it for Itai's 180sx? because my buddy Joe out in Canada did exactly that. I use to play Forza Motorsport 2/3 with this dude.

here's the real car.

But if you actually mean koguchi's car can you link me to the thread? I'd love to see it

Federal P6 is best Rover

I think I've seen you post that car here. Not sure if its the same car but it had the same Blitz Z2s IIRC. Idk if I could find the thread it was on zilvia like a year or so ago

Irl the proportions of these are way off. Too long or something.

dang I really want to see someone replica version of koguchi's 180sx.

I'd like to replicate it myself but I'm broke

My buddies 240 was legit perfect. I really need a type x car in my life

Naisu

>modify

the word your looking for is "ruin"

i don't think you know what "ruin" means.

you are either an oldman or some flyover state faggot with zero style. Its not your fault tho man. Its ok.

>perfect
>lowered to the point of being shit
yea, seems great m8

it's a fun break from PC reality

>PC reality

WHAT How old are you

Just thsi once, I'll give you the honest answer.
It keeps the normies away. Your average normie sees words like nigger and faggot being thrown around everywhere and they freak of and fuck off and go back to kikebook or twitter. Its not even so much about being offense for attention, it acts a a filter.

>It's a fun break from PC reality

>>/pol/

>4 door sm
HOW

>black people being poor

REEEEE

>black people being successful

REEEEE

wheel gap: the car

The first gen NSX looks fantastic with a few basic mods however.

too much going on with that NSX.

it looks as if it wants to be track oriented but really its a flashy street car.

here is a car that is a street legal car this mostly used on the track. Its currently getting a K-swap

>K series in an NSX
I get that it has a better aftermarket and hp/cylinder ratio but it still makes me sad

You should read about it. The build is pretty damn interesting as well as the owner and the people helping him work on it

stickydiljoe.com/2017/04/10/the-marvelous-tune-k-nsx-build-an-introduction/

nu-Veeky Forums complaining about no-no words

e30 in a music video you say?

HMMMMMMMM...

no its just that it has absolutely nothing to do with the thread you uncultured swine.

MY MAN

>aesthetic thread
>posts rice

Post what you think is a e s t h e t i c then.

RIP SAAB you were too good for this world. Death to GM

only one made i think

Mercedes C124

Eight actually.

huh. There we are

>tfw no gold convertible