Post ugliest car you know

I start with toyota bB open deck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=woE4GQdvu8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's cool though because it's unusual.

3C Cactus

Like what the fuck was they thinking

I'd drive the fuck outta that.

Hi Doug.

Are those fucking Hilux tailights?

>paging MightyBenz

Looks like the armor bits on cars in gta

Cadillac Seville

At least that one's color matched.

This is one of those cases of so era-specific, market-specific, self-referential and overdone that it's ironically cool again.

Mentioned in this @ 1:39
American Made
youtube.com/watch?v=woE4GQdvu8E

Fucking Chrysler Sebring.
Pick any year, they are all ugly as sin.

I love that Ssangyong seem to intentionally make their bland crossovers and people carriers as ugly and shite as possible

Chevy SSR

Generic Sedan A

>Enthusiasts that don't subscribe solely to the most generic taste are bad.
>Only shit boomers and boi racers like is cool.

>ironically
Not even.

Nice projection, this isn't a 'post pics of yourself' thread though.

Fucking easy. It's the ugliest car ever created. There are different standards of beauty in malaysia or wherever the fuck this is sold.

Behold the Mitsubishi Expander

They might actually be

Too easy.

The new "eclipse" suv has almost the same front, but the rear is even worse

Holy fuck. That front makes me sick.

upvoted

Nissan why

>no Fiat Multipla yet

You know, I've seen this car so many times now, I sometimes see it irl and I've even ridden in one but I always wonder- What the hell were they thinking?

The interior is something for sure

Because nobody gives a single fucking shit. Every goddamned person on Veeky Forums knows the Multipla, and has seen it so many times there is no point bringing it up

The only people who DONT know the Multipla are twelve year olds who saw the article "TEN UNBELIEVABLY UGLY CARS, YOU'LL NEVER GUESS NUMBER ONE" on Facebook and thinks that nobody else knows about it

you know that picture of any bodybuilder with the caption "it looks like his traps are the shoulders of a smaller guy"

this is the car version of that.

Its like a 1980s view of what futuristic cars would look like

I actually kind of like this.

Why is it that "car enthusiasts" are the ones who want all cars to look boring the most? You people shit on anything even remotely unique more than normies do.

My dad had one for a short while. When we were driving down the street almost everyone was looking at us. For 2.0 diesel car it was pretty fast and comfy. But only front seats. Back seats are for kids only. Also, long time reliability is shit.

This, and all the new Lexus, toyotas, and acuras that look like this

fuck off that car is art. beautiful. Shame about the engine though.

but it's super aerodynamic

Where can I buy one?

looks like an astronaut in a serious oxygen supply trouble

I know the ugliest car...

nice cr-x

are you guys even trying

nah i hate hondas and even i think the ek is a good looking hatch.

They were thinking
>engine temp?
>nah, nobody look at it anyway

I can see at least 4 faces in that picture.

C4 cactus got the 'armor' panels always black, like teal with black panels or yellow with black panels.

Please tell me that's a render and that time, money, and materials did not go into making even a model of this.

Wrong, see pic related

are you 60 years old?

was thinking the exact same thing, this picture could be in a reaction face thread

Funny, I feel exactly the opposite about those. The engine is art, shame about the car wrapped around it.