Has does Veeky Forums allocate their free time?

Has does Veeky Forums allocate their free time?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=How to value a public company
lmgtfy.com/?q=How to read income statements and balance sheets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Masturbate and shitpost

Plus video games. But pretty much this.

I usually work and trade shitcoins while drinking.

I'll bite OP.

35% increasing my knowledge on investing
20% individual company research
25% sleep
10% watching news laughing at people timing market
10% planning my next move

Mtg, wow, Veeky Forums. I'm a fucking degenerate.

Learning weeb, playing keyboard/noise making, investment land And being a underling

a lot of dark souls 3, Civ 6, and smashing my gf. I used to be into electronics, making 555 circuits and arduino gadgets but have been boiled down into a normalfag by corporate life. Anyone want to teach me how to play these bloomberg stock trading vidya games? or maybe we can make a marketwatch VSE game?

Outside of work I do online tutoring for $30/hour

Not constantly but I fill up my time where I can.

>not sleeping 8 hours
Enjoy dying at 50

Shitpost. Try not to drink or shotpost.

Drink and shitpost.

Honestley doing better. My diet means if i drink much i get sick af.

And i know a few alchaholics that may sell me those pills where u feel like shit if u drink. I foce myself to drive to parties so i cant have drinks with my cdl.

Honestley not sure wtf to do soon. Worked 90 hours a week and then wuit and started drinking more.

Wtf am i gonna do with all this free time.

Can you read a financial statement? I cant even find a class for handholding or figure out most of wtf they are on about

reading, writing, exercise, playing guitar, working on side projects, shitposting, listening to podcasts

when I'm not at uni I'm either studying, reading, exercising, playing vidya, browsing the internet, sports betting, trading BTC, or working on my own projects like restoring a vintage road bike. Also try and play the piano whenever possible

Do you also scratch your neckbeard while laughing at people?
Face it faggot, even you failed at some point and if not....it´s coming honey.
Now go back to bed and don´t forget to lick your framed picture of Shkreli.

not waist timing with gramer or spellin gud

I play league of legends and feed while getting banned every other month for calling someone a retard. I'm married, but don't really spend a whole lot of time with my wife. My son is 3 and likes watching me play so thats how we bond usually besides reading books to him.

Idk. Maybe I'm depressed or something? I just shut myself in my room and tune out for hours when I get home.

Books, planning, occasional movie, learning how to cook.

get that hoe to suck your day every day.

I have no free time. I work non stop.

If you want to be the next Jim Cramer of crypto and don't mind memeing it up on camera hmu family

i hate when people who marry out of wedlock force their kid to watch league of legends. makes me want to stab my eyes out.

lmgtfy.com/?q=How to value a public company
lmgtfy.com/?q=How to read income statements and balance sheets

De nada, cabron.

I play vidya and write stories.

read fiction, write fiction, study catholicism, play soccer, listen to techno, kick it with friends

Jesus unfuckedmother christ you people are depressing

>Drinking
>Smoking
>Buying figs
>Vidya
>Shit posting
>Thinking about what a time wasting degenerate I am

I thought my life would be a lot different at 24. I have a job, rent my own place, have a car, etc but I don't have actual passions or hobbies that add value to my life.

I tried writing for a bit but then I realized I'm terribly uninteresting.

working

pleb

hold up how the fuck do you make 30/hr? in what?

>people who marry out of wedlock
?