Thoughts on Liberty Walks wide body kit for this 2017 Mustang?

Thoughts on Liberty Walks wide body kit for this 2017 Mustang?

Not as good as a stock Crown Vic PI but not bad

Here's another picture comparing stock to their kit

it looks like a slug

The widebody kit makes it just look autistic and impractical. The GT350R is a beautiful, perfect car. Hell, even the normal Mustang GT is fine. It should remain untouched by these faggots who only care about style, rather than performance.

That looks like shit, go molest a civic you jackass

OP here, not saying I care for this body style whatsoever. Mustangs are turds to begin with. But if I had to choose between the two I would choose the stock.

Fucking ew. The Saleen or Shelby kit is much better.

as if it wasn't wide enough already, holy hell

There was literally nothing wrong with the stock kit, all you did was make it ugly and even less practical.

seriously, mustangs are already unattractively THICC. doesn't need to get any wider.

liberty walk is literally always the same shit
>exact same bolt on flares
>most of the time same formula: big time attack wang, or then just a bolt on tail wing

it's lazy, looks shit and at the end of the day doesnt look unique at all. sure it catches the eye but it still looks trash to me and nothing will change that opinion.

pic related

Liberty Walk isn't unique anymore, it's already generic.

Fender Flares Bolted on/ 10

unironically quite like it. would this realisticly help aero at all or is just rice?

>will increasing my presented frontal area help aero

These are reasons why rocket bunny is better

Pure cancer.

hmm that rear looks pretty tasteful...

aaaand it's ruined

FUCKIN KEKd too hard at the frontal picture

obligatory
S M A S H E D
L
A
M
M
E
D

All widebody kits that look literally / intentionally bolted on are a shit. Especially when they add 1,001 brand names and logos all over the cars afterwards.

Just so I am clear. You glue these things on with fake bolt holes and cut the original fender? Which is great if you are trying to win LeMons with a Peugeot 205. Otherwise you need to just stap your self in the nuts with a soldering iron.

Why the fuck would you do that?

All companies do this you fuckin mong

Each company is known for their certain "look" which is why most ppl look at different companies kits to decide what style they want

It's like Chicago Deep Dish pizza and Thin crust
Each one is known for there take on pizza
Same thing with modern wide kit companies