/tfg/ - Titanfall General

Camaraderie Edition

>Lore, lewds & more
tfgeneral.com

>/tfg/-created Helpful Videos, Tutorials & Mods
pastebin.com/7U6BiSkn
syampuuh.github.io/mods (currently outdated)

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral

>Networks
PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/445674/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' will bring it up in game for PS4; for PC, you have to join using the link, and for XBone, you need to request entry in the thread first.

>PSN Community
Search PSN community for "Titanfall General", request membership, and state you are from the thread. It helps us add you to our friends lists, and that makes stacking easier.

>News
Monarch's Reign Complete Patch Notes (inculding the quiet stuff): i.imgur.com/iohNh1B.png
FNN 15: respawn.com/frontier-news-network-05-23-2017-monarch-reigns
Monarch's Reign Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rMeaxj8k_3U
Meet Monarch: youtube.com/watch?v=s85IrfMlBUA

>Titanfall Spinoffs/Side Projects
pastebin.com/5YngGgjd

>Doomed Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T0cBicuTrK4
youtube.com/watch?v=e2EcP269K0I
youtube.com/watch?v=5zl07Zgy6tA
youtube.com/watch?v=ysmLA5TqbIY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bane?

>low_ttk

PS4 Stack?

Come and join us.

>OP image is almost entirely shitter tacticals and weapons
>somehow representative of /tfg/

I'm up for it. Please be Euro

>marked low_ttk
>the ttk is higher

>guns are shitter weapons
>restricting yourself to one eighth of the game's weapons based off of arbitrary elitism makes you better

thats the comp team that won the tournament, are they even around anymore.

Should I get back into this? It's been a few months, well before the Monarch update, probably a couple weeks after Live Fire started up.

Is the Grenadier class still the funnest and most stylin' class?

>restricting yourself to harder-to-use weapons makes you better
Yes it does

you've missed some good stuff, hop in

and of course it is

I opened twitch and TF2 was on the front page with 16000~ viewers

It's all from 1 guy with the title "Gay man plays games, whoo! GIVEAWAY!"

He's playing the campaign lmfao

glitch and relic are the two best maps in the game, and crash site has been FIXED

I got back into it recently, left about when Live Fire dropped, just like you. Having a lot of fun despite playing solo almost all the time.

>crash site has been FIXED
Wait what did they do to crash site in between live fire and monarch? It looks the same to me.

reposting

They added ziplines.
That's it. Fucking ziplines.
I don't know how that improves the map at all.

pathing fixes and added a few ziplines so traversal isn't as cancerous.

youtube.com/watch?v=T0cBicuTrK4

is this shit

they also added more wallrunnable geometry, and fixed wallrun hiccups in 90 locations

REAL PILOT HOURS NOW

WHO THE FUCK IS UP

I'm glad we have solid proof now that xboners are the worst of us

I want everyone in /tfg/ to come together and pray for /ourguy/ LeBron James, the greatest basketball player of all time.

He's just been through a rough finals and is getting the worst of it.

I know everyone has been in a match that looks like this:

Apex Predators - 417
[TFG] (You) - 217 points
[ADV] Tristan Thompson - 52 points
[ADV] Deron Williams - 33 points
[RDDT] Kevin Love - 21 points
etc.

Marauder Corps - 500 points
[PRO] Kevin Durant - 97 points
[PRO] Steph Curry - 89 points
[ADV] Klay Thompson - 88 points
[RDDT] Draymond Green - 78 points
etc.

LeBron carried his team on his back unlike the yellow coward Kevin Durant, but lost cause he had no help. He is truly /ourguy/.

>get b team stacc
>bully a team stack
>enter second stacc match
>my stacc is gone, facing tfg a team
>get pleb team
>leave because of how bad it looks
Sorry pals. Was fun.

Are they releasing more new weapons?

no news on that

>nobody has fixed the network link for Xbox

What are the odds that I get the "see you space cowboy" ejection message

Dunno nerd, why don't you figure it out? Just find out how many unique messages there are and their relative frequency. Probably just as likely as any other ejection message

yeah fuck curry and fuck the penguins also

>cant compete inside
>start chucking 3's
>MVP

>tfw game crashes from loading a game again.
Sorry A team
Yeah the final score for that second match was around 5000:523 IIRC.

Yo, Xboners, I'm working on a new pic of all of us. I felt bad for missing some peeps, but I can't fit all the name tags on the image
What I need is for all of you to post your GT, preferred tactical, and pilot camo, so that I can include each /tfg/er through appearance

given that they haven't released any new weapons at all, i doubt it

Oh really? It was that bad? I don't ever quit mid game like that but I knew it'd be a loss anyways.

Amped hardpoint is for plebs anyways. The real thinking man's activity is in titan wraaaastling.
Yeah it was pretty fucked. Poor guys just kept getting picked off just trying to bank money.

Does anybody have the actual link to the Xbone network? The Link in the OP is just the same one from the PC group

Isn't that getting a little too circlejerk friendly?
Maybe if PC and PS4 players made some dank memes of their regulars I'd feel more comfortable. with some Xbone based fun. As is, it feels like crowding the general.

xbone has already been an extreme circlejerk, it was a mystery why insist on flooding the thread with it instead of getting a discord or something.

Note to Xboners, all pending requests have been cleared. It's fucking stupid that the mods can't pass people through, but whatever. I'm back from my hiatus anyway.

That's the Tournament team man. You need to be a tryhard to do well in a tryhard setting, it's just the way things go/

Well hey, the image has enough room for a lot more than just Xboners
Pic related

Why not add a lot of the PC and PS4 players to it as well?

the tournament team that stopped playing entirely because the game is broken and shitty and nobody wants to fix it
1. there are gorillions of pc players, way more than xcuck network. too big for circlejerk.
2. the point of this general is titanfall discussion, not gay circlejerk. if you want to create a gay circlejerk you can do that without shitting up the thread. it makes the thread awful to read.
3. fuck you and your retarded attention whoring bullshit

stopped playing because they got shat on*

never stopped them in tf1 :^)

>the tournament team that stopped playing entirely because the game is broken and shitty and nobody wants to fix it
Pretty much. But back when they played people didn't complain about SMGs and Phase Shift. So I don't know what you're so pissed about. Also if you think the game is shitty why are you even here?
>there are gorillions of pc players, way more than xcuck network. too big for circlejerk
That's literally what the discord is. and kish's faggotry is worse than anything that comes from the xbone people

You people really do use that guy as your boogeyman whenever you need to push blame somewhere, don't you? Embarassing, no wonder you had to run off to a Discord while the rest of us are happy here. Sad!

but guess what? the discord doesn't ruin the thread, anymore anyway. i was half tempted to mention the discord as an example of successful attention whore containment. also, the game is better than last year, even if it still has a bunch of problems compared to tf1, which is a dead game that i can't go back to.

Monarch is fun as fuck to use. Was stomping people with her right from the get go, easier than you'd expect to get into.

I literally called the Discord a circlejerk in the post you quoted, retard.
> the discord doesn't ruin the thread, anymore anyway.
You seem to be picking up the slack in that regard :^)

How fucking new are you

ahh yes, the ~3 posts I have made about it, as opposed to the ~30 posts of xcucks jacking eachother off.
all of the "muh shitscan" tards are newfags.

Put exactly how I felt about it into words tbqh
Need to bug respawn about it daily or something until they add a toggle

Thank you my man

Fuck you ya fat faggot

WAAAAARRRIIOORRRSSS

you lil gay of jewbag

>~30 posts of xcucks jacking eachother off.
Yet you seem to be the only one bitching about it. How strange. If the thread is that valuable to you, consider it bumping. The thread is dead as all fuck anyway.

>too big for circlejerk
lol
>titanfall discussion
OH GEE THERES SO MUCH NEW CONTENT COMING OUT FOR THE GAME WHY DONT YOU TELL US ABOUT IT
>attention whoring bullshit
according to you and maybe a few other pc goers

youtube.com/watch?v=e2EcP269K0I
Fuck steph curry and his wife that looks like his sister bitch

nope, I am not the only one, I didn't bring it up in this thread at all because I was hoping people would drop it. I only started talking about it again when other people expressed concern.
better to have a slower thread than namefagging and circlejerking harder than RDDT

>collabs for half a day, maybe ~10 posts to make a goofy image
>another 10 posts responding to it with laughs
>shitting up the thread
If you'd like, we can get back to having the same discussion twenty times over
"How do I use Scorch?"

Uh yes that sounds much better thanks goodbye

youtube.com/watch?v=5zl07Zgy6tA

Are you new here or something? Xboners were here since the first game and tfg isn't the same without them, tfg would also not be the same without pc pilots as well
Xboner is more concentrate than big so they tend to have more pilots that actually know each other rather than just randomly stacking

Is there any better feeling than blowing up a full dropship just as it's about to warp out

>titan animation is mocapped
for some reason this surprises me. I imagine that it would present an interesting experience for the actor though, since titan movement is so much more "weighty" than human movement. neat.

Nutting in Scorchies hot booty hole.

>better to have a slower thread than namefagging and circlejerking harder than RDDT
It seems you know a lot about reddit, why don't you go back there?

Yeah, most things in the game feel better than cucking some scrubs from Literally One Merit.

I believe that is legion.

No, that's just moeshit

You fat little virgin faggot. His wife is a thicc cutie who can cook better than your crackwhore mom ever did. You live somwhere in a Midwest shithole that's ravaged by opiod addiction you uneducated faggot you're trapped fag eat shit and die faggot

Post dem mother fucking titans

Riley it's way past your bedtime but before you go to bed tell your dad he's a cuck who couldn't beat LeBron without injuries or kevin durant

Cry more you little fag, you know you're a weak chin bitch and I'd run up on your fucking ass and stick my fucking fist through your head.

You lose, and your way of life is dying too.

S U C K S T O S U C K

our team confirmed as better and are bettah people since our dropship didn't fucking piss-jettison out 80% of the team when heading to an actual gamemode
but yeah that shit sucks dude, it hasn't been happening that much to me over the course of the past few months but the monarch update probably brought that issue back somehow. it happens to the host most of the time but I've seen it happen to regular party members randomly as well.
a lot of BT's idle and auto titan melee animations looked really nice

>people complaining about xboners having fun
I seem to recall that PCfriends had a whole thread dedicated to the usual happy hour guy getting juked by a salty cunt. Cut them a little slack. So long as it doesn't become a normal thing, there's no issue.

Today, b team bullied. Sure it was amped hardpoint but it was a good match anyways. Any tfg civil war is a good match.

>everyone stops talking about it
>retard starts it up again for no reason
people getting mad at one moron for breaking a very established ritual is not the same as that ridiculous circlejerk and namefagging. don't bother replying, because I won't respond, and the less posts about this the better.

you got carried by your rando :^)
wrong thread?

> slouching, uncomfortable, skinny-fat faggot with a bad back and weak developmental muscles crammed against a desk in the dark upset about people enjoying a game and each other

I meant to say hi from the ghost of /bfg/

i'm bored and returning the bantz since i'm going through and cleaning out match recordings while my coliseum queue takes forever
nah their rando quickly transmitted IFF codes and he browsed the thread anyways

yes but he was also a good player in the top3, respawn gave b team luck of the draw and it is totally not a team's fault they lost ;)

Cleveland Cavaliers --> Bereavedland Cavalqueers

If you've already beaten them and then blow up the drop ship, are you cucking them from one merit, or two?

As a PC player I'm starting to get envious of the XBros memes. Adding in PS4/PC regulars would be cool to me even if I'm not that regular.

Whats Cleveland?

youtube.com/watch?v=ysmLA5TqbIY

>bounty hunt
>Literally EVERYONE is Phase
>most are using frags for sick cooking while safe spaced for EZ kills
>One guy is lagging so hard even his Titan starts teleporting

Holy fuck man.

i consistently flanked and tried to backcap while focusing any titans i saw so i did my job for the most part, both of us did. it looks like our defenses just crumbled at the end while i was trying to contest the other points before i got swarmed by titans and new enemies spawning.

Shit game, don't post this retarded shit here.

>Scorch's War Stripes nose art adds stripes all the way down its torso and onto its arms as well as the face
Do any other nose arts add decals to places besides the face?

His dragon and phoenix ones also add details on arms and crotch plate

almost all of Scorch's nose arts add something to his fists and crotch

How many /bfg/ refugees are here? I know I'm one.

Did you know Siampuuh is an aimbotter?

The burning skulls one adds a burning skull on his crotch too

Nice dead horse you got there kid