I hate cars and everything about them along with motorcycles and trucks. why cant we be like /v/ who hate video games

i hate cars and everything about them along with motorcycles and trucks. why cant we be like /v/ who hate video games

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1tnqKU8oQro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because we aren't children and cars aren't toys

you must be new here, Veeky Forums is literally /v/ with cars

Because /v/ is filled with faggots.

retard

>>>/kys/

>cars aren't toys
Fuck you. My car is a toy.

/v/ is reddit you have to go to your containment boardss like /pol/ /tv/ and /v/

Veeky Forums is honestly worse than /v/ at this point.

>actually posting something tgis fucking stupid

I have seen public bans on /v/. I havent seen a single one here for posts far more deserving of it.

Go live in fantasy land my shitbox is real and I can actually fuck it if I wanted to.

Cars are better than videogames. I'm not diagreeing. But this board is worse than /v/.

People bitch and complain about the moderation and I really don't mind it. I get 3 day bans all the fucking time on /sp/ for random shit never banned once here.

The issue is LACK OF moderation here despite the rampant, non stop garbage posts from alphonse, prez/o/, and soviet.

GTFO Eric Garcetti

That's just low level background noise. Untwist your panties or get off Veeky Forums. The moderation here is pretty decent.

>they're this obsessed with me
vocaroo.com/i/s1tnqKU8oQro

keep sperging

you really gave them a complex, lmao

bump for more assmad

thx

by

The reason they're so effective is because Veeky Forums is an extremely slow board. If Veeky Forums was as fast as /v/ they would just give up since the thread would 404 before they got their first (You).