No lap times to chimp out about

>no lap times to chimp out about
>no videos of idiot owners crashing them in public
>seemingly nobody autocrossing or tracking them
>not even Matt Farah has driven one
Are they all bubbled up inside garages to sell in 10 years or something? They basically don't exist right now

Yes,

only faggots with friends at ford got these. You had to prove you were worthy to even buy one.

have fun watching Jay leno talk about it.

What is the point of making a monster of a car that never sees the light of day. If I had one of these I would be racking up the miles and driving it every day.

>They basically don't exist right now
That's exactly how Ford wants it. They don't want anyone but themselves testing it. its just a collector's item and nothing more. it was never meant to be a player in the Super Car field.

Might as well just pretend the new TVR Griffin is the Super Car America deserved from Ford that we never got.

got ur lap times right here. LMAOOOOO

They're late on delivering them. Only a handful have been delivered so far. Most are due between june and september next year

Benchracing is an ironic meme, only a dumb GM would take it seriously; see Prez/o/

muh collector's value!

Here's your lap time

>monster of a car

>marketed as a hypercar
>performance numbers as same as the stock Huracan, GT3 and 488

Why Ford are such lying shits?

They're an investment, not something anyone is going to be driving. Apparently a bunch of them, like an inordinate amount were sold to Ford execs themselves.
If you contact Ford to order one you get a build slot further down the road than any Porsche, Ferrari, or Lambo. I doubt they'll even be available to people without some connection.

>marketed as a hypercar
Where? It was marketed as a race car for the road, which it basically is since it has a built-in rollcage and has the same chassis/suspension/engine/transmission/front aero as the GTE LM.

It wasn't, even on Fords website it says supercar. It's not made to be a Hypercar like the P1, 918 and La Ferrari.

i'd rather have the one from 10 years ago. this one is too...sterile imo

The interior in this one looks like of a mess, but it is apparently noticeably smaller inside. Looks decent for a spartan interior.

They're not an investment. They aren't appreciating.

I think it would have been cooler if the new GT was an actual prototype like the original GT40. No road car needed, just a twin-turbo modular pushing 1000 HP.

Halo Car
Publicity Stunt
Homologation

Thiiiiiiiis, can you imagine if while all the Hybrid shit at le mans was breaking down Ford won off their motor alone? the FIA/ACO would never allow that though and Hybrid systems
i think are pretty much mandated inflating the cost to even enter the top proto class.
Should've gave Manufacturer's the option of whether they wanted to go Hybrid or not. most likely would've chosen not since even one of the top officials said he isn't confident this stuff is ready for endurance runs like Le mans.

Some guy who made a fortune on health and muscle supplements was able to buy one. Got some balls too- he successfully got Ford to paint it a Lamborghini color

He drives it and makes videos... look up Andy Frisella

Doesn't help that they're more expensive than they're worth.

Whats the original canyon image even

wow that fucking sucks.
fuck the new GT honestly.
gay as fuck

'05 + GTs are already 2x worth their original value. These are a pretty sure bet to go up in value too.

They will be. Its inevitable.

Thanks doc

It's not a funny "meme" ironic or not, nobody but a small few like it here, have you thought about giving it up?

BTFO!!!!!!!

>Should've gave Manufacturer's the option of whether they wanted to go Hybrid or not.
LMP2, and the GT class. Ford entered Le Mans, they just got wrecked.

>Ford trying to cash in on their trading card meme machines while Porsche is blacklisting people who flip cars

This is why America is shit at motorsports. I don't even care if it's Ford or GM, can we win at something? please?

>If I had one of these I would be racking up the miles and driving it every day.
No you wouldn't

Ah, fuck.
Beat me to it.

>paint it a Lamborghini color
Douchebag Orange?
I hear that's popular.

>LMP2, and the GT class.
I meant in the top prototype class P1...

>monster
It’s a 400k parts-bin-special f-150 with a bodykit