/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1237

"Let's make History great again!" Edition

Last Thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/3iCPnnkY

Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls now on Steam: store.steampowered.com/app/571530/

The Re;Birth Trilogy is still 75% off on GOG: gog.com/game/hyperdimension_neptunia_rebirth1

Tsunako, Misamo and Yui Horie to attend the Anime Expo: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/872604128123297792

Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality Stuff:
More info on VIIR world and characters: gematsu.com/2017/06/megadimension-neptunia-viir-details-vr-dimension-story-characters-neptune-croire
Compile Heart launches the official VIIR website: compileheart.com/neptune/v2r/
VIIR to be released on the 24th of August: gematsu.com/2017/05/megadimension-neptunia-viir-launches-august-24-japan

NepNep Connect Chaos Chanpuru News:
First Hour of Gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=IOymPIprkZg
Chaos Chanpuru can now be downloaded from PlayStation Store: store.playstation.com/#!/ja-jp/cid=JP0031-PCSG00951_00-NEPNEPCONNECT000
CC is finally released in Japan: 4gamer.net/games/376/G037627/20170602111/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xj0bH-44aOs&ab_channel=RexVonDaniken
youtube.com/watch?v=zhudl4T7ccw&t=1864s&ab_channel=FunkFiction
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm gonna make Uzume happy and you punks can't do anything about it!.

I love Uzume!:

Good night, /nepgen/.

Vert is best goddess.

I'm going to post this every thread until you like it.

My wife neppy is so cute!

You don't tell me what to do!

NepuBuran

Iffy is pure lewd.

Mega Drive a qt.

>tfw never wanted to fuck iffy until today

Any mods for SeHa?

Think we'll ever get this in full size?

I'm gonna NEP you all up!

Nepgear, my goddess!

What a great goddess. I love her and neppy both.

Praise Planeptune!

Mega-CD 2 is cool

Man, I've been playing SeHa for the last couple hours and it's like the best spin-off, and also better than all the Re;Births.

It's crazy how fucking good the game is, it doesn't feel like a spin-off at all.

Anyway, gotta sleep for now, I'm tired as all shit.

I want to give Blanc headpats for giving such a good presentation today!

It's shit.

>Sony had a conference as shitty as the girl who represents them

Props to Vert for showing games, props to Blanc for giving people what they wanted.

Reminder that tangerines kick ass with or without Smash Bros.

Where's E3 Drawfriend?

I suspect they want to focus on Arms and Splatoon 2 to get their competitive bit nailed down before going for the next Smash Bros, which will add some new characters from the games that are coming out this year and early next year.
Also, please post tangerines, not cantaloupes.

I want to buy all of Vert's [exclusives] and give her lots of [shares]!

Compa the mousey, desu!

What is up with her hips?

I still prefer RB3 and 1, but SeHa is really great yes.

Tumblr quota.

How do I get nepnep to love me?

Uni is my UNIverse!

Offer her pudding.

Uni is cute.

I love Uni!

Test

Is it a good idea to keep your hair in braids when you swim?

It's not getting deleted. Did something happen?

Delet this

It's the middle of the night, the mods are probably asleep or having a midnight snack.

It's a pain in the ass to undo it but she probably just switch back.

My wife Neptune's goddess form, purple heart, is so beautiful and sexy!

>Warechu's_wet_dream.jpg

Huh, alright. You think the hair wouldn't retain the moisture the next time she transforms?

Oracles are asleep, post lewds

Good night nepgen

youtube.com/watch?v=xj0bH-44aOs&ab_channel=RexVonDaniken

"Get in the pool and show me your boobs, or your dear little sister, my lovely wife, gets it!"

youtube.com/watch?v=zhudl4T7ccw&t=1864s&ab_channel=FunkFiction

>"Neputyunu-san, Nepugia-san, quit playing with the water pistols in the Basilcom this instant! You're making a mess all over the place!"

Well if we consider the transformation as a body transformation, her hair would undo it automatically, although she'd still be wet

>Find out gearnon likes tits
>Suddenly antagonizing him by making him look like a maniac
Really neps up the nepneps

Vert is for breeding. Somebody get it done asap.

My beloved goddess-wife is so cute.

I want to read Histoire from cover to cover!

This post gave me the mental image of the nep sisters with futa dicks aiming them like water guns to shoot semen all over the place. Totally worth it btw

Mods are asleep post Lewds.

yabba dabbe delet this

Vert sister fucking when

I want to suck on Green Hearts tits like it's candy and drink her breast milk

She doesn't have one, but if she did, I'd definitely fuck her

Where's the nepgen ERP group

I... I've decided I'm going to kill myself. I'm going to jump off the tallest building Planeptune has to offer. That's all that's left for me.

Nepgear brought color to a life that had none. Every second I spent with her was touched by a warm and gentle glow. I loved her so, so much.

I admit that it would have hurt to be turned down no matter. She was the love of my life. I could live an eternity and never meet anyone as wonderful as her. But the fact that she would abandon me even as a friend... that she could see me be in pain and watch impassively the whole time... my eyes are clear now. This world is Hell, and there is no reason to live.

Goodbye, Planeptune.
Goodbye, nepgen.
And goodbye, Nepgear. Out of anyone I ever knew in all my life, I hated you the most.

>"Nepgear, are you sure it's okay to cut his shares thingy off? I mean, it's not like I'm worried you're taking it a bit too far or anything..."
>"Don't worry, Uni. I'll just keep it in Nepgeardam's preservation slot and ask Compa to sew it back on once he learns how to be faithful and stops chasing after every girl in sight."

How much milk do you think Yellow heart tits can give?

Don't Nep it!

>Want to screencap all the transformation scenes in VII
>Don't want to wade through the PS4 endlessly to snap all the shots
>All the YT videos are shit in comparison
How do I alleviate this?

And in the end, they couldn't win against Gearnon

The world needs more femdom nepgear.

They were all posted in HD webms, back when it came out. Maybe somebody saved them.

Did you still not even bother to try to talk to her or her sister? You can't expect a relationship to be a one-way street, you know. It doesn't surprise me she's still quiet toward you after you've moaned and groaned about it here and done nothing to try to fix it.

I like Blanc.

>And in the end, they couldn't win against Gearnon
Y-y-you didn't think neps could actually win against the cock, did you? Neps were born to surrender to the cock.

That's what I was hoping for but couldn't find them in the pastebin

I love Blanc!

This

>Be Nepgear
>Cut off Gearnon's shares rod and put it inside Nepgeardam
>Poor robot acquires sentience from overloading on Shares and starts lusting after everything he sees
Great job, Smartypants. What now?

I love Blanc too!

Now the Neps surrender to cock like good girls do

>Tries to undress him
>Nepgear starts breathing heavily at the sight of the mighty shares rod
>Uni is starting to salivate
>They ended up licking and sucking it

So do I!

My darling Blanc's sweet sisters Rom and Ram are so adorable!

How cute. Blanc is posting on Nepgen to make it seem like people care about her.

Fuck off, a/u/tist.

Jeez, if you want Nepgear so much, just go and ask Uni to pretend to be one. It's not like she's head over heels in love with you and would do anything for attention.

>Be nepgen, before
>Plenty of vocal neppy fans
>Planeptpals praising their nation and goddesses
>Good time had by all

>Be nepgen, now
>Infested with a vocal minority of blancfags
>People unironically are mean to neppy and even pay for a game that treats her badly
>Neppyposting gets ignored
>very few vocal neppy posters even though she still wins every strawpoll
What the fuck went wrong? When did nepgen stray so far from the light of our adorable memelord goddess?

My lovely wife Blanc's daughters Rom and Ram are so cute and adorable!

Calm down Vert, some people still love you after the N3 shitshow

As a blancfag, I have no idea where the meanness towards Neppy comes from. She's cute, she just doesn't have my heart. Here, have one of my few Neps.

The shares rod goes back to it's owner then this but put every nep in it

Have you ever considered posting about Neptune instead of about people not posting about Neptune?

Nepu is only like...my 4th most favorite nep, but she's lovely and cute, would cuddle with

>What the fuck went wrong?
The games started treating Neptune like a fake main character instead of an actual main character. She needs a story where she actually has personal investment in what's going on.

The meanness towards neptune stems from all those nepfags going "Wah Wah SeHa bullies neptune wah wah boycott wah" and riling up autists is like Nepgen national pastime.