>English FGO confirmed for June 25 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna has been announced to be released this summer.
>Two new Servants have been announced: Caster of the Nocturnal Castle and Assassin of the Nocturnal Castle.
>A new summer event has been announced in which Minamoto no Raikou will receive a swimsuit version.
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/6h4nyf/chaldea_ace_creators_interview/
poll-maker.com/results1019623x882e4D80-42#tab-2
exhentai.org/s/16a3e53a40/878427-131
youtu.be/XaP6e5C0Av4
youtu.be/FTBwk0qXtD4
youtu.be/4tmkm7KB8KU?t=57
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Euryale's the MVP for the event!

What does Nasu and Takeuchi's desks look like in TM, I wonder? I am very curious about peoples' working spaces.

Karna is here

I remember Nasu mentioning that Takeuchi has framed Saber drawing in his desk.

Xth for Best Pirates

Summer rerun fucking when?

reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/6h4nyf/chaldea_ace_creators_interview/

>Nasu: Kojiro, Martha, Altera, Caligula… I think it’s very important to find an opportunity to showcase these characters that may not get the chance to fully show their charm in the main story. Also I hope that the players can feel a whole new love for them.
>Takeuchi: Nasu actually likes Martha, right? Since the Moonlight Festival started, I have kept thinking “So Nasu likes this character, huh…”
>Nasu: N-n-n-n-no way, I just like Martha the most in a normal way! Such an artistic beauty that suits the “pure delinquent” can’t be found anywhere else! And from that time on I’ve always dreamt of seeing SSR Martha: Brawler ver.! But during the swimsuit event my dream pretty much came true.
See you in hell, Nasu.

Do you think Takeuchi's ever drawn a spread-pussy Saber for himself?

poll-maker.com/results1019623x882e4D80-42#tab-2
Reminder

>Onigashima has missions that use AP

Fuck, I was planning to grind for QP with my spare AP.

I want to FUCK Karna.

>Takeuchi has framed Saber drawing in his desk
What, illustrated by himself to himself?

>Originally planed to have first 4 orders out in the beginning of the game
>Vanilla F/GO with Okeanos and London

Dear god, can you guys imagine what it would have been like? I still remember the horror of Orleans when the game first came out.

Takeuchi has a portrait of saber in his desk and Nasu iirc likes to have dango like figurines in his office.

Well, it ended up in the game.

exhentai.org/s/16a3e53a40/878427-131

Post the swimsuit servant that you want ingame

So do the old players get the lighters in the DP ladder again or will they be replaced with dumplings or something?

They get the items again, just like in every other rerun with a welfare.

Any of them but preferably all three.

>Nasu: But I think Kintoki Rider is unreasonably strong! And he even has his own NP BGM!
>Takeuchi: Because I have an anime that I really respect, so no matter what I wanted to make it that way…

What anime? I thought Rider Kintoki was Kamen Rider x Akira

thats not a spread pussy at all, you have to be able to see the womb in order to be it properly spread.

Really makes me think

/TheHighestATK/ thread.

Who the fuck lives in Algeria here?

I love Gil.

Is Takeuchi talking about samurai flamenco here?

No idea, I thought it was supposed to be Kamen Rider too but Takeuchi says アニメ in the original text.

I too like speculums.

Do not lewd Karna!

Tamamo!

why is saber drinking condensed milk

I don't get how Clairvoyants recognize each other at all without meeting beforehand.

Made me chuckle alright.

Here guys have an improved version of Astolfo

Isn't Euryale a bitch and hates you?

Fuck off, SS-chan.

Okay guys lets go at it again-.

Draw you favorite servants in reallife

I never really saw Rider Kintoki as a very big Kamen Rider reference, seeing as he doesn't have a mask and his NP isn't even a kick.

youtu.be/XaP6e5C0Av4

His gimmicky rider belt and Extra attack is Rider kick.

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEZTHREAD!

>Takeuchi: Edison’s setting was also very surprising. Pako just drew a lion head like it was nothing.
>Nasu: I actually went and asked Higashide-san, who was responsible for that chapter’s script and setting, “Were you the one who turned Edison into a lion?”, then “I didn’t do anything like that!? Probably pako-san did it… (Higashide)” “Is that so! But since it’s interesting, sorry, please officially make it come alive as part of the script. (Nasu)”, “I got it! (Higashide)” is how the conversation went. (laugh)
Pako, you madman.

Saber Lily is cute! CUTE! I will gladly use her as main attacker for NA

HILO DE LIZ!!!
daily reminder

I like how they roll with whatever bullshit they come up with.

No one knows who Nasu is and the name Nasu is almost certainly fake.

Is there somewhere I can find all the CGs in the later chapters, like Babylon's Tiamat and King Hassan appearing, and Camelot's?

Choose 1 to protect you
The other 4 will try to kill you

I really love Edison's design.

Sakura = Mashu
Saber = Solomon/Roman
Taiga = Da Vinci
Rin = ?

>Takeuchi: But, the reason why Tiamat grew that big is because Nasu watched Shin Godzilla.

Nasu is usually the culprit.

Can Lancelot beat giant Cat?

youtu.be/FTBwk0qXtD4

>Kinoko Nasu
>literally "Mushroom Eggplant" in english
Looks like a fake name to me.

Which will be Gil's next class?

>event has stingers

Finally, these jews stopped giving them for a while.

Bless Pako.

I want to gently play the english version already this hold up is making me bored.

Like I said, the name is almost certainly fake, it's that or he's the Japanese equivalent of those kids named Khaleesi or Dovahkiin.

(You)
Rider.

is mushroom eggplant, grill?

Going to call it now, people who played through the event originally get an extra lore instead of the grail.

Didn't one of the recent Honoji event ones have stingers you could buy?
Lancer

>was free during the week of nothing
>rerun of the event I was waiting for and now I don't have the time to grind

That's what the news page says, dumb banana.

Fuck off spic

>Nasu: This is a conflict spanning the American continent that opened with the shock of Cu Chulainn Alter’s appearance. And who would have thought that the unassuming Mercedes in the Prison Tower event was actually Nightingale. Nightingale was supposed to have appeared in CCC together with Elizabeth, where she would have fought until the end. She is an “Iron Lady”, vastly different from the image of an white-clothed angel that most Japanese have. Part of our objectives were to convey this fact. But before this there is also the gem of a manga about Nightingale by Fujita Kazuhiro-san, “Black Museum: Ghost and Lady”, so if you have time, please do read it.

So Nasu really was referencing that with Nightingale and Dantes.

>Takeuchi: But, the reason why Tiamat grew that big is because Nasu watched Shin Godzilla.
>Nasu: …That’s true… Shin Godzilla was screening at around the same time I was writing the 7th singularity, so I went to watch it when I had some free time. It was quite the spectacle

Anno singularity when?

Berserker Godzilla when?

I'm curious about the 7th chapter's script that didn't make it to the game.

I love how easily he is influenced by whatever he is currently interested in.

Yeah, but that was 3 months ago. Papa Bones need 59 per skill.

Probably focused on the three goddesses, no Tiamat.

When does the maintenance start?

Not for genderbends.

>Tfw no PvP
It would make the general have another layer of shitposting

But slowbro is not a spic, he is from brasil.

Was Nightingale Hakuno's unnamed berserker?
She was referenced in one of the mats too

Damn, I feel you there, the last few events up until CCC and the last one were lacking in dragon teeth for my Okita

He's too busy ruining his own franchise.
youtu.be/4tmkm7KB8KU?t=57

He literally made FGO part 1 plot from a Maaya Sakamoto song (Scrap) that he wanted to use as the game opening but he wasn't allowed.

Aoi Honoo was such a fun watch.

The downsides of a mobage. If it was a VN they wouldn't have to cut out so much.

>Was Nightingale Hakuno's unnamed berserker

It was probably Enkidu, since Hakuno was having dreams from his perspective in the Gil route.

W-what the fuck is up with that Gil?

Rider

>my first time leveling and playing with her is going to be in the USA version

IT'S NOT FAIR BROS, SABER WARS WAS THE FIRST EVENT THAT THEY SKIPPED, I HAVE MY SEVEN GRAILS AND 4* FOUS READY FOR HER, WHY DW IS DOING THIS TO ME?

Do you think they'll rerun the Dantes event a third time or put him as a rateup for something else? I started playing the game 3 days before the second run of prison tower and he's the only servant I really want

>Nightingale lets Hakuno die

BASED.

A man who is a Maaya Sakamoto fan cannot be a bad man. Mushroom is good in my eyes.

>Hakuno was having dreams from his perspective
I wish they ever explained that.

Literally the bestest daughteru ever and I want to protect her forever and ever and ever so that she gets to live the perfect happy life that she deserves.

Best Grandpa King Hassan can help out too.

If was Enkidu Hakuno's Beserker, Hakuno would have recognized him in the dream. That was just Mooncell bullshit.

>rerun the Dantes event a third time
No way, but I'm sure he'll have a rate-up someday.

Why is Suzuken always cast as a jovial nice guy in Nasu's works? Mikiya, Roman/Solo and Riceman.

Do you think they'll skip Halloween Part 1 this year then?

You just really like the artist don't you user?
I do too I have Cleo and Dantes

Do you remember the part about all Hakuno's memories being wiped at all? He wouldn't remember. Reason people think Enkidu was the Berserker is because Hakuno saw the dream from Enkidu's perspective since we know that's how it works when contracted with someone, then after the dream Gilgamesh comments that you see dreams from someone contracted with, or an outside perspective. Then at the end of the dream Enkidu asks Hakuno directly if Gilgamesh has forgiven himself or some bullshit.