/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread roboracism edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 5/24/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g6rrqf8FvxQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

chiaki

Oumaeda Kokito

Mugi and Maki!

Objectively best boys!

Oma is shit and got the english VA he deserved.

Ishi!

Koko!
Tfw shitposters already started.
FUCK OFF

Fujo trash.

>ouma "tricked" gonta

More like Gonta just went along with what Ouma said because Ouma is supposed to be super special for no particular reason.

Best edition!

I want Ouma to relentlessly bully the robot.
I want him to call him mean names and degrade him at any opportunity.
I want him to shove and hit him without warning.
I want him to pour a bottle of soda from upstairs down onto his head.
I want him to randomly trip him in the halls.
I want him to kindly offer him a seat at breakfast, knowing that robots can't eat.
I want him to push him into a pool to see whether he'll float or sink, with full knowledge that he'll sink.
I want him to tug his antenna and press his buttons.
I want the robot to endure all of this abuse without lashing out at his oppressor.
I want there to be a moment where the robot gains upper hand and uses this chance to seek retribution, only to get shot down.
And I want Toujou to discipline Ouma. However, she wouldn't intend to go as far as to bring the supreme leader down to submission.
So then, I want a series of events to occur that would erode Ouma's mask into a fragile sheet.
His future actions would then be thinly veiled by his usual lies. I want his classmates to unknowingly chip away at this exterior, some realizing before others his state of mind.
I want Kiibo in particular to bully the short, broken human in revenge, with hesitance at first but with growing fury with each passing day.
I want Kiibo to subconsciously push him from behind, not realizing the consequences until he hears the splash of water.
I want him to start knocking him down when they're alone. He would feel guilty and confused
I want the voices inside Kiibo's head to suppress his urge to take his long repressed frustrations out on the other.

They've apparently felt very, very persecuted for the past few months so I guess we can let them have this.

Why'd you post worst boys?

>Jewell calling anyone a shitposter

Ouma is SHSL Chessmaster.

I'm going to cure jewell of her oma fetish

I'm inclined to think that's Sarah voicing Himiko. Recycling Vee makes no sense. Tsumugi doesn't cosplay Monaca.

Yeah, even if other characters got worse voices, them reducing him to Tarzan speak harms his character more than any of that. You're not supposed to agree with his claims that he's stupid and ignorant- he's naive, not an idiot, and that's why trial 4 happens like it does and is so upsetting.

They turned him into a sort of caveman, and that sucks.

Happy couple!

You see the interesting thing about Oma is that you never know what he's thinking. You have to pay very close attention to Oma's movements and actions to figure out the mystery of V3. What Oma says and does is a clear contradiction to TDR's intentions and the Remembering Light. Oma is likely lying about his talent and his true talent is most likely SHSL Phantom Thief as Oma is able to hide his presence and scent completely as a hide and seek champion. Figuring out Oma will be figuring out the secrets of the entire story.

this is such a crack ship not even japanese twitter will touch it aka the same people who made Nanako x Adachi a thing

To be fair, Tsumugi doesn't cosplay 16 characters IIRC so they don't need to have every character recycled. Her voice fits her, so Vee could've just been chosen because she fit.

Damn, guess I better pay attention every time he takes a shit.

K E K
E E
K E K

Gonta is just easy to manipulate and Gonta seems to like Ouma, plus there's the fact that he was traumatised by the remembering light so he went along with the plan.
I'm still gonna be pissed at hearing this for a few months, possibly longer. EOP coming in is also going to be aids.
>He actually thinks I shitposts
Dumbass
Uncurable. Not even Bryce Papenbrook and OWEGGAH BALWEEN can stop me.
Delet

Mugi!

Just so you know, that's not me.
Hope you noticed.
And yeah, it's shitposting time. Boring~

>Uncurable

Are you sure?

Has anyone tried being your friend?

Are the best girls!

am i the only one in love with her? if so, good. more for me

So if Ouma's SHSL Phantom Thief why did he get trapped and died?

Fuck. I didn't finish this.

cause he's a failure

Uh huh, I don't care about the voices because there's always JP audio to remedy that but this is basically destroying Gonta's character which really annoys me.

While he claims to be as such Gonta is really more speaking the truth about how there's so much he doesn't know rather than being an imbecile like Akane, so to see him being reduced to such a stereotype is not only bad, it also causes problems later on as Comun points out regarding how he contributes to case 2 and case 3 as he isn't making a lucky guess, he's kind of thinking out of the box in the latter case as well.

They'll die down because there's only so many times you can make the same post over and over again before you get tired of it.

And going by this, the Omaposters are like, 4 people. No one else gives a shit, so they'll fuck off eventually.

Because he's a pathetic piece of shit.

>Figuring out Oma will be figuring out the secrets of the entire story.
>not the entire saga

Reminder that the japanese fanbase is irrelevant, the english fanbase is irrelevant, and this board is irrelevant. Only TDR and Kodaka are relevant.

>Figuring out Oma will be figuring out the secrets of the entire story.

That sure was a fancy way to conclude your post with "if oma wasn't in the game there'd be less plot issues"

Nah, I fell in love with her too.
Me and MG bonded because I couldn't open a coke bottle. Does that count?
Alrighty then, I trust you Mugifag.
Yes, very boring and annoying.
Shitposters repeat things over and over though, the problem is they actually have something to go off of which is why they're vocal.

>using strawpolls as any indication
>implying anyone but omafags give a fuck about them

we already know this. they make the games not the fans.

Komaeda got milked because he was extremely popular with the fans.

This. V3 wouldn't be such a pathetic mess if Oma never existed. All he did was force his Komaeda 2.0 character into the story forcing the same boring tropes all over again.

>spoiler

That's cute but I mean someone who wants validation from you and misses you when you're gone.

Well, you're kind of giving them a lot of bait, Jewell.

Nope, fans are irrelevant. Only the creators. /drg/ taught me this.

Honestly this.

Yeah because if the jap fanbase were relevant Kodaka and crew would be planning to write spinoffs about Ouma not Amami and Yumeno.

That's a weird way to spell Tsumugi. Unless Ouma created the reality show.

Just fact checking something, when Kirumi showed the cast her motive video was it voiced like Kaito's or did it just have Monokuma's explanation like Hoshi's and Ouma's motive video?

>omafag pointing fingers at tsumugi

this is my issue with v3 as well. ouma pretty much helped ruin it by becoming komaeda the second with chapter 5 cementing it. yawn. been there done that.

You guys are not even trying at this point.

Last time the japanese fans were relevant we got DR3 and H*pe arc so...
Yeah, just let them be irrelevant.

Omafag please. Your boy shat on the story a lot worse than Tsumugi did who was wallpaper.

What? You're upset people don't like Oumaeda?

>Can't name anyone outside of a fujo friend below 18
I'm trying not to, but I'm not doing a very good job.

Weren't they just throwing around ideas? IIRC no actual spinoffs have been announced yet, besides the Amami escape cafe.

youtube.com/watch?v=g6rrqf8FvxQ

Starts around 1:54:00. It doesn't actually show her motive video. Rather, she describes it herself.

Who wants to try for a piece of shit like Oma?

Nagkichi Koma.

WHY

I want Saihara to threaten suicide casually in conversation

That's their plans which is more than you can say for Oma who has no plans. And it's especially bad that Amami already has an attraction event over Oma.

Just know that I'm always here for you. T-to torment you, of cause. You don't have care about them.

kek

>damage control

>Nagkichi Koma
stop it my sides are in orbit right now

Correct me if I'm mistaken here, but in the end didn't Kodaka also want to try something with the format and ended up saying it's the sort of thing he won't do again?

Thanks! I have my suspicions regarding Kaito's video in that it may have been an actual interview with his grandparents, but maybe we'll find out someday if it's true.

Wouldn't bet on Ouma getting nothing. Guy's a fuckin cash cow. I'll give it a few more months.

Not him but Kodaka said he wouldn't do the whole "two animes at once" work again because it's too big of a hassle. Didn't completely close off from the idea of a one anime IIRC.

Will making fun of oma for being manlet Komaeda ever not be funny?

I'm inclined to believe that it is. It's definitely intended to be a video with actual people being interviewed, and the lines that they say work both for "my grandson has been kidnapped by terrorists" and "my grandson signed up for a show where he might get killed".

Keep being delusional. Amami and Yumeno are getting spinoffs. Ouma will get nothing. If he gets something it will probably be an exclusive keychain with his DICE crew.

>ouma is komaeda 2.0
>is as popular as komaeda
>no he won't get any spinoffs, that's delusional

baby don't play games with me

Nah Oma being Komeada Jr is something people have suspected for months and it pretty much happened and then you have fucking Bryce pretty much cementing the idea.

Nah Nagkichi Koma will get something. Some shitty manga like his father.

I was considering leaving for a bit because of the shitposting, but I stay for you.

Yeah, what I mean is that DR3 is terrible in a lot of ways but it's not like Kodaka was completely forced into it since he did want to try something and it didn't work out.

It also ties in with the contextless scene we get at the start of chapter 2 where Kaede is shown dead and her picture uses her SHSL uniform. The two people there make a note about how they shouldn't be saying this but she was definitely killed by 'those people' and we do know from the first prologue that normies have every reason to be concerned about 'those people' too, so my speculation would be that there is a massive organization that has a stranglehold in the outside world and the truth of how our merry crew ended up in this killing game will be explored in sequels.

It's getting old because the joke is just that: "Oma is Komaeda 2.0". That's it. Nothing else.

See, what's actually funny is making fun of all the times he gets his ass absolutely kicked and he falls flat on his face, pancake jokes, torture jokes, the fact that none of the cast likes him, abusive childhood jokes, starvation jokes, triggering jewell, clown jokes, etc etc

expand your shitposting comedy repertoire

Which is why Amami already has an attraction event over Ouma and guaranteed spinoffs over Ouma. Yumeno survived V3 over Ouma and guaranteed spinoffs over Ouma. But yeah sure if you count keychains then he'll definitely get stuff.

Nah

Jewell pls

Hahahaha

This.

>Nagkichi Koma
I'm honestly going to start calling him this from now on. It just fits so well.

If they only have 2 spinoffs planned for V3, I would be very surprised. I wouldn't count on only those two characters getting spinoffs in the long run just because they were announced first. It's not like they have to announce all the spinoffs that will happen ever in the first few months of release or else they won't be able to do them.

0/10

So now that Omafags are on full on suicide watch after getting BTFO all day, let's discuss Yumeno. How did she do it?

I want to put my dick in Mikan!

>0/10

Yet you're still getting riled up by it.

Pure magic

Mahou ja!

Suspicions confirmed. The OMAposters are himikofags.

Fits, because the last time I did a who's your favorite/who's your least favorite survey, the only person absolutely buttblasted by Ouma's existence was a Himikofag.

Sacrificing Kaede with her black magic

Yeah while Kodaka was tired of the HPA stuff, he wanted to close things off.

Magic

I want Mikan to put her dick in me!

Have actually fapped to Mikan penetrating me.

Himiko is my favorite V3 and Ouma is my close second.

Almost every single person who comes to /drg/ likes Himiko and oumafags have been on the shitlist of every non-oumafag since forever.

Sacrificing uma you mean, a shotas life in exchange for a loli living. What could be better

Too bad, because apparently one or two autists sharing your favorite character means all those characterfags are the same as them.

All Himikofags are shitposters. All Oumafags are godposters. This is the truth.

Pure magic is how she ruined the Koma and the Komafags. Koma relied on MUH USO which got him killed while Yumeno relied on MAGIC which helped her survive and is likely getting a spinoff by based Kitayama.

KEK

>oumafags have been on the shitlist of every non-oumafag since forever.

I meant the people who shitpost about Oma, not his fags.

Which characters do you find cute or endearing, or want to fuck?

>a shitty ass shota dying for a based loli
M A G I C

Cute and Endearing: Ouma, Himiko, Angie

Would fuck: Kaito, Miu, Kaede

Would ravish the shit out of: Saihara, Amami

Exactly.

I know exactly what you meant. People like taking the piss out of oumafags because they're not only annoying but incredibly thin skinned and get annoyed by people spelling his name slightly different making them easy targets.