What's this 'turning on windshield wipers' meme you guys talk about to troll other drivers?

What's this 'turning on windshield wipers' meme you guys talk about to troll other drivers?

how is it supposed to bother them?

i drive in thunderstorms with my wipers on super low speed to cause other drivers to awe in amazement at my superior driving skills

They may be referring to using the spray so you can get droplets on the windshield of whoever's tailgating you.

Lolling @ fastwipefags with you.
RainX treatment and good wipers means even the slowest setting is too fast most of the time.

Tfw i wax my windshield and the wipers are better left off at highway speeds

>using rainx
>turning on the wipers ever except during torrential rain or to clear snow

These pathetic faggots turn on the wipers with the windshield washer fluid and leave it spraying so the fluid runs over their car and picks up all the dust on their piece of shit, then flys over and lands on the cars windshield behind them. It also lands on the cars sideview mirror housings and front grill and gets inside the engine and makes everything turn white or yellow once it dries.

People who do this shit (it's happened 3 times in my life to me) I have went in front of them, and brake checked them until 10 mph. One time I was so pissed off that I stopped traffic on the exit ramp at the lights and walked up to the retards window and punched it.

People who do this are the left lane hogs who think its their god given right to not pass cars and drive parallel to tour buses and semi trucks in the worst weather, holding up all the traffic behind them. I swear to god I pray each and every night that these faggots end up dying and killing their whole family with their death.

why not just roll coal?
these passive-aggressive faggots, I swear

>One time I was so pissed off that I stopped traffic on the exit ramp at the lights and walked up to the retards window and punched it.

this isn't healthy user

Neither is using the left lane incorrectly, you know.

>not individually controlling each stroke of your wipers

Because I don't have a rolling coal truck (want one though).
You know what's not healthy? Holding up traffic for 15 miles staying parallel to a tour bus who has trouble keeping in its own lane and being stuck behind a fag who will not pass the tour bus, while there's 50 cars behind you flashing their brights at you thinking it's you that's not moving over.

I even keep a copy of the traffic act in my car, and I've called the cops numerous times on left lane hogs. I follow them until they stop and wait until the cops show up to teach these fags a lesson about keeping right except to pass, and slower traffic keep right signs. I get such a good justice boner when I do this. It makes me cum when I see their face as the officer explains they have to keep right except to pass. It's even more glorious when they say "I didn't do that, he's lying" and I pull out my laptop, insert the SD card from my 4 dash cams, and dare them to repeat their lie before I click play on the video.

I found the autist.

>tfw shitbox Camry
>tfw wipers on full blast when it drizzles
>still can't see out the windshield

One day you'll figure it out user. One day.

>Somebody sprayed dirty water on my car so I'll do something that puts myself and others in danger

Ok, manchild.

I don't know what you're talking about user, I was thinking the person might be under the intoxication of an illicit substance, perhaps drunk, or high. I stopped traffic to make sure the person was aware of his surroundings. My punch to the window confirmed that the person was not drunk or high, and he responded to me. I was doing my civic duty to make sure a drunk driver was not on the streets, and if he was, I would have given him the help he deserved. :)

>I was doing my civic duty to make sure a drunk driver was not on the streets

You drive a decomissioned crown vic, don't you?

seems like a losing battle

nope.

even if it teaches 1 person at a time not to hog the fucking left lane and stay right except to pass, i'll be happy

I waxed my windshield and it's stayed pretty damn clean despite bug strikes and whatnot, but there IS some stuff stuck to it. What should I use to clean that shit off that won't strip the wax?

The whole idea of wax is that it provides an ablative coating, meaning that the wax is meant to catch the shit and you clean off both at the same time and then put more wax on, leaving the underlying paint unscathed.

>turn on wipers by accident when its not raining
>EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BUY NEW WIPERS FAGGOT THEY'RE LESS THAN THE COST OF FILLING THE TANK GOD DAMN IT

ASK FOR NEW WIPERS FOR CHRISTMAS FOR FUCKS SAKE YOUR DAD WILL EITHER BE PROUD OR TAKE YOU OUT BACK AND MAKE YOU FIND A SWITCH SO YOU LEARN.

This. Small victories.
Never had to use the work ute in the 11 years I've been there but 3 people called in sick and I had to fill the gap.
>Starts pissing down
>Crank wipers to max
>Just leaves streaks of shit and unwiped fucking water everywhere
>More cracks than a building site
Nigga it was easier to see with them off. It's like $20 fucking dollars you goddamn jews. Stopped at the nearest ripoff store and threw new ones on, accounts didn't even reimburse me so I put the old ones back on after. Still fucking mad.

I lold

>On multiple occasions I've attempted to cause accidents and also physically damaged someone else's car because I was near them when they turned on their window wipers.

If you keep doing this there's a strong chance you'll be caught on dash cam and arrested.

Christ you sound like such a fucking 10 year old keyboard warrior.

Grow up and stop making stories.

>One time I was so pissed off that I stopped traffic on the exit ramp at the lights and walked up to the retards window and punched it.

There is at least one road rage shooting per day in the US. And these are just the ones that get reported. Think about this before walking up to somebody's car and damaging it.

Your tears are delicious