youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDzNGonyeoUtBqYuqku0QqNwk2mcSlV_n
>>

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/ysqhna.mp3
my.mixtape.moe/ehnxrd.mp3
tekkenzaibatsu.com/legend.php
tekkenzaibatsu.com/wiki/Tekken_Jargon
twitter.com/AnonBabble

which character can get me to green ranks even while being complete shit at the game

Katarina

People will say Dragunov but he's nowhere near as mindless

none

Paul
Dragunov
King
Feng
Leo
Xiaoyu

which tekken has the smallest futa cock?

>Trying to practice breaking Asukas b12 and df23 grabs in training mode
>Animations look practically the same at range 0
>Would accept that I have to guess to tech for characters with command throws, but everyone says good players can break each one visually on reaction 24/7 no matter how good the thrower is good at being inpredictable with his throws

All right tell me the truth guys, if I am taking seriously this game will i have to break all throws on reaction (breaking characters with only regular throws is easy, those that mix up between command and regular however are not)? Do Knee and JDCR break 100% of throws? Even against chars like King?

t. dragunov main

why do I play ranked? it makes me feel like such a worthless human being

can't be good at job, can't be good with girls, can't be good at video games, what the fuck is the point of all of this

ACSHULLY he's my secondary

Remember to play the Ling

What do you guys think of this early/unused version of the Arena song? Less wubs.
Normal: my.mixtape.moe/ysqhna.mp3
Final Round: my.mixtape.moe/ehnxrd.mp3

Leo

Anyone plays Katarina here?

I'm trying to understand what someone told me about her 1 1 2 into df4

1 1 is a true combo but 2 isn't, but it leaves enough blockstun that, if the opponent presses any button after it and I'm already inputting df4, I'll get a counter hit?

>5 bar Kazuya with like a 20% win rate and red disconnect rate
>Okay
>ROUND 1
>FIGHT
>Instantly drops to 1 bar
>So laggy I can't even move
>UF 4444
>UF 4444
>UF 4444
>CDN 4 1
>CDN 4 1
>Lose 0-3
>You have received a new message
>"u suk"

I thought we left this shit behind in tag 2

Alisa is good.

>weeb tripfag
well deserved to be genuinely upfront with you

1,1,2 is +7 on block, and her df+4 is i15

so yes, if your opponent tries to attack after blocking 1,1,2 they eat a CH from df+4, even with their fastest move (a 10f jab)

I main Lars please don't bully me the game fucks me enough

stop being a tripfag first.

>You'll never get trained by a relentless girl
>You'll never take a round off of her, only to hear her get angry and rape you even harder
What is fighting games?

Nice, thanks for the info

I played my first online match AND I WON

I main Miguel right now and I think I'm pretty comfortable with him that I'm thinking of learning a sub character. My top choices right now are: Leo, Jin, Asuka, Dragunov, and maybe Josie in that order.

>Anime poster
>Tripfag
>Plays Lars
How does it feel to be a walking stereotype?

Is 46 damage good for a low parry combo midscreen?

which character?

low parry combos are basically normal combos except without the launcher damage anwyay

Neat.

Hey guys Im having a really hard time beating my friend who plays Katarina I main Eliza and I win maybe 10 percent of the matches. She has way too high damage and if she gets you into the air she can half your health with that easy kick combo and tips on how to counter her?

Gigas

Learn to move. Learn to block. Learn to punish. Learn a combo or two. Every character can take 40-60% HP off a launcher. Yes, Katarina is brain dead, but that's not why you're losing.

That wasnt really an answer you basically said play the game. Im talking about any hard facts that are good to counter her like is she weak to certain move?

Use grass.

Hit her when shes vulnerable.

Kazuya did nothing right

It's clear from your posts that you don't actually know how to play the game, so you should probably start with that.

Also not really an answer I obviously play the game

Stop playing the sexbot

Congrats
Now do it some more

He's legitimately the worst and I look forward to Jin killing him in T8 and ushering in a golden age of peace

At this point I think you just dont know the answer

Reeee reply. At least give me throw break tips

He killed a capo users parents

you have to learn when it's your turn. Don't fall for her jab string frame trap (mentioned a few posts above) and don't go ham towards her unless you wanna get hit by a CH df+4 or 444

if you're getting bullied by her df+1, keep in mind it's -1 on block. Also her only quick and reliable low is d+3, which is 0 on hit and punishable (-11). Her other lows are way slower and should be easier to deal with after so many matches you've been playing. If you're against the wall kats like to go for db+3 for that guaranteed ub+4, so stay alert

Fuck waist pants, where are my suits?

they break a lot
like a lot a lot
what I would recommend is just be fine with the generic throw breaks and if you get thrown by a character, try and figure out what throw they did and what break it is (if it's not generic)
a few characters have specific grabs they like to use
for example, king's giant swing is a 1 break, tijuana twister is a 2 break, shining wizard and muscle buster are 1+2 breaks

But he's just too fun. Have you even tried him?

Not all pros break throws 100% of the time. They are pretty good at it though, because they study the shit out frame data
If you can break the regular throws then you're on the right track
When facing king. pressing 1 is a good idea because it might be a giant swing. If they run at you expect a shining wizard

The robot is your friend. Protect it's smile.

Which among these three did the most wrong?

And why is it Jin?

>tfw my character is considered honest, average-tier, and not braindead for once
Such a refreshing state of mind!

How do you deal with Hwoarang's mixup pressure?

additionally user, ducking is also a thing
not as solid an option as breaking the throw, but you won't get thrown

>tfw iSW

Same, actually
I saw a pic of Master Raven in a suit and I just want one for my Kazumi

I keep on getting that sync into "a communication error has occurred"

What to do? I'm already using wired and it's around 40mbps

>no wang jinrei in Tekken 7

H-he's coming as a DLC character, right?

Who should I play as if I used to main Wang Jinrei?

Also, which characters have counters?

Wew thank god. I thought I was doomed to be a shitter

>keep trying to learn Xiaoyu
>notations keep fucking with me

I swear to god I'm having the worst time transitioning to Tekken because of this shit. I just can't seem to memorize what everything means. This shouldn't be so hard

gigASS!

Kazuya > Heihachi > Jin

Jin caused more overall harm than Heihachi but he had better intentions

>used to play games with bro
>both decide to learn tekken
>he used to play sf5 alot

after i beat him he says tekken seems too "spammy" and "bad" players can win so easily by just mashing and said hes losing interest

how do i fix his sf5 mindset?

I finished the story mode bros, is it true? did it happen? IS HE DEAD?

low parry

jin beat the shit out of both of them in T4, who cares if he's in the wrong

which he isn't

unless Claudio baiting Jin with Xiaoyu takes time and Kazuya will have to be killed in T9 instead

tekkenzaibatsu.com/legend.php
tekkenzaibatsu.com/wiki/Tekken_Jargon
keep these open, user
it's most of the terminology

It happened. It really happened.

Nah mang, he took a huge gamble at the worlds expense for a pretty selfish reason.

If he had lost to Azazel he would have doomed humanity.

Which ones aren't you getting?

>throwing the world into a global war because he wanted to awaken an ancient evil just to punch it to death

did kazuya canonically fuck anna?

Didn't he also "die" in Tekken 5 just to come back later?

Also both Jinpachi and Kazumi "came back" from being deader than him so we'll definitely see him in Tekken 8

>intentions matter
Wrong.

>Who should I play as if I used to main Wang Jinrei?
Also requesting this

Take a good fucking sniff, tekgen

Kazumi never came back to life after Heihachi killed her

It's really just me; I'm not blaming the notations or anything. I just have to adjust. I see the notations and my mind just goes blank. Whereas shit in GG/SF or even MKX/IGAU/IJ2, I glance at combos and get commit them to memory relatively easily.

I'm just bitching about my inability to do the same with Tekken.

Yeah, I'm checking them out. Bookmarked them on day one. I think it's also a matter of my trying to learn Xiaoyu and having to memorize the abbreviations for her stances and shit, on top of terminology I'm not accustomed to yet

They're all the worst in their own way. Heihachi wronged the people closest to him and was a horrifically petty power monger, Kazuya is/was comically evil for the sake of it, and Jin started a massive war because he thought it would be good for humanity.

It's the retarded notation fucking with you.
The japanese tekken community uses standard notation instead of this shit.

>Zaibatsu under Heihachi; World is at peace and the Zaibatsu is just another successful private sector company.

>Zaibatsu under Kazuya; Turns the company into his own little Mafia.

>Zaibatsu under Jin; WW3.

My boy Heihachi did everything right.

The real thing is taht in Tekken 5 it was just the intro to add suspense to the game but in this game everything went so dramatic I dont even know what to believe anymore, I hope he comes back, I cant imagine Tekken without him ;-;

what do vampire braps smell like?

Iron

Heihachi will probably just be a non-canon playable character in 8 like Kazumi is in 7

Thanks for the actual real concrete advice

Wait what. Then why are we using this backwards shit?

why are burgers using shit like pounds and inches?

idk man

No way man, she wasn't pure on the streets, freak in the sheets

Remember to play the robot

Friendly reminder

Can you combo from Heihachis earthquake fist d1+3 on a grounded opponent? I know the powered up heihachi AI can but that's another story entirely.

I don't know, ask Zaibatsu admins or gamefaqs regulars from early 2000s.
Soul Calibur for example has always used standard notation.

Heihachi: powerful businessman who did nothing wrong, became evil because his wife set in motion a self fulfilling prophecy

Kazuya: unambiguously and unrepentantly evil asshole by choice

Jin: Ultimately good person who only embraced evil believing doing so would destroy evil itself

Wtf is Asukas counter move?

Literally everytime I try to attack Asuka she just fucking counters.

What kind of bs timing is that move?

American Tekken notation is fucking retarded.

not that guy, but he's right. She's easy to pickup, but only in terms of combos. She doesn't have gimmicky blockstrings like Hwoarang. She doesn't have bullshit moves that can be abused like Claudio. The only thing notably different about her is the 112 blockstring being +7. There's absolutely nothing quirky about her other than that. She's got a bland moveset.

If you're losing to a Katarina, you're just losing for fundamental reasons (or damage output if you're only doing baby combos).

It has pretty swift start up so you can't just go ham on people predictably, but it also has massive recovery, if someone is just tossing them out bait it and splatter their asses

Reminder that if you use notations like u,f,d,b + numbers.

You are an ameritard who can't into real fighting game notations.

Do you people really find it that hard to use different notations for different games? Like sure, it'd be better if everything used a standard, but I don't get why you retards have SO much trouble with it. I play tons of different fighting games, a lot of them have different notation, it's not fucking hard or upsetting.