youtube.com/watch?v=819_rNV4Wbc
youtube.com/watch?v=1HE7a2jOjcE
youtu.be/j9owzoy7iKM
youtube.com/watch?v=IRLadiY3WEo
twitter.com/gatoray_kof/status/874853246698913793
youtube.com/watch?v=Wzf8UzqEpp0
youtu.be/zQAmu49GSmw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Friendly reminder that if the your game doesn't have strong space control, it's not a game worth playing.

Is it safe? Did the the Dragonbros go home yet?

Hey HBR, what is Xanadu's deal?

Guy is weird AF

sit on my peepee juri!!

*teleports behind you*
BUY DRAGON BALL Z FIGHTER

lmao

high school Cammy costume will be announced during CEO!!!

What games don't have this?

hey guys I havent been here in years does hbr still not play fighting games despite talking about them nonstop

this general will never be safe for you again, animuschoolgirl fag

how do i cancel ravens glide early for low mixups?

Tekken
Soul Calibur
Goober Gear
Street Fighter V
Smash

Bad news for you Tomokofag, the Dragonball director is called Tomoko... Guess you have to play it now huh...
youtube.com/watch?v=61mOrgpeD-o

please capcom just add her

As far as I know you can RC out of it, but that's about it.

If they see the RC though, they're probably going to start blocking low. But that means you can hit them high. But they may not change their guard at all. But they might.

Whens Green Goblin?

Can you roman cancel a Kamehameha

After Hobgoblin

What? There are plenty of strong harassment moves for controlling space in Tekken. Tons of characters have tracking moves to punish side steppers.
In Sou; Calibur, there's a reason why Ivy is considered a strong character in SCII. Her keepout game is probably the best of the cast with the length of her sword.
They tell you how to do Sol's gunflame into YRC in the tutorial. This is used to cover your assault. Not to mention that Dizzy is a viable zoner.
Does the lack of Sagat bother you that badly? I hate the new Dhalsim, but at least we have Guile.
Easy to control space as Samus or Cloud. Not to mention Fox's laser in most games.

Out of curiosity, what are some games that you think have strong space control?

Put her in DBFZ

I just played MvC:I, what the fuck is this and why is it not only ugly but simple as fuck

Is it Dragon Ball Fighter Zee or Dragon Ball Fighterz?

ESPORTS
Zed

toppest fighting transies

buy it or gtfo my thread poser

The latter. It's like Nitroplus Blasterz.

Look at this image from the official website (dba.bn-ent.net/)
ドラゴンボールファイターズ = Dragon Ball Fighters, if you were going to render it in regular English. When they write out Dragon Ball Z, it's usually pronounced as ドラゴンボールZ (ゼット), with ゼット being read phonetically as "zetto," the Japanese pronunciation of the latter Z.

Because ultimate buttonmasher 3 was not casual enough for the casuals.
Time to #riseup.

Is this really how Canadians pronounce Z? youtube.com/watch?v=xAOCnSKz-x8

youtube.com/watch?v=819_rNV4Wbc
youtube.com/watch?v=1HE7a2jOjcE

max just put out TWO dragon ball videos doods

Does it make me weird if I find nothing wrong with MvCI visuals? I even like it.

>Genre: Dragon Ball Fighting

Kek.

Here's the thing. The primary audience for Marvel games is westerners, specifically Americans. Capcom is convinced that Americans are retarded and will eat up any shit they feed them, so they know they don't have to actually make that much effort for the game compared to a game they want to sell in Asia.
I don't agree, but weird? No, people have different tastes.

>Dragonball Zed

Well if they call it anime fighting, Americans will become furious.

Remember when everyone was talking about Tekken

it has its own general

>MUH GRAFIXXXXX

I thought this was the fighting game general, not the mass market normalfag casual general. I expect people to judge MvCI from gameplay standpoint (which is still fun and fast as ever), not graphics.

At a certain point it becomes unacceptable for a game in 2017.

People want a blowup more than anything else

TWO!?

Where were you when we were shitting on Injustice and KOF?

I was with Capcom San Fran’s graphic design and social media team since October 2016 and was let go on happy terms about 3 weeks ago, I have no ill will against the company and wish everyone there nothing but the best. The main game I was attached to was Marvel vs Capcom Infinite for most of my time there. I wasn’t given an NDA to sign or anything like that cause I was an intern and really not given anything important that can’t get out. Ala I can’t tell you anything about which characters will be in the game until maybe about 4 days to a week before they’re officially unveiled. But what I can do is shed some light on the development of the game and tell you why some of you guys are saying the game is ugly, I just want to clear misconceptions about the game and give some clarity. I’m only wishing for the best for Marvel vs Capcom Infinite.
First off I need to clear up some comments about our situation, a lot of rumors going around that they were horrendously understaffed and had pretty bad working conditions. We were pretty understaffed in our department is all I can comment on, I would not say we were a skeleton crew but we really could have used maybe 10 or so more guys around. It caused a lot of communication and organization issues but not enough that I’d call it hellish, definitely annoying though. Morale was low with some people cause they took some comments on the art design a little personally when it really wasn’t their fault. I mean how would you feel if you were told to make a painting, then told by the same person to make it look stupid and you have 30 minutes to make it, then once you’re done everyone says it looks bad and you should feel bad when you had no control over your own art.

i aint reading all that shit

So why does this game look so bad? Or more specifically why some characters look bad? Its a combination of multiple things but there are two main points: We were told to make the Capcom side look unappealing and the release schedule had us really strapped for time. Yeah thats right, someone at Disney specifically told the art department and the advertising department to make the Capcom side look “ugly” so the Marvel side would look better. Even in terms of story they wanted the Capcom characters to be very irrelevant so the Marvel team gets most of the spotlight. I can tell you this right now that you will see a lot of Capcom characters losing in battle or just taking a back seat so a Marvel character can do their job for them. I can somewhat confirm one thing with you guys right now is that Ryu does not do anything in the story mode. A few designs from the Capcom side of the characters were outsourced but even then every mock up was sent back and told to make them look either “less pretty and more realistic.” or “more like a cartoon character.” All I really did was stuff for advertisement but some stuff I did was edited by someone else so the Capcom characters were less prominent.
Some of you probably already noticed it, just compare Chun Li to Captain Marvel or Dante to Iron Man or Dr. Strange. The game is acting like a form of advertisement for Disney’s MCU, so those characters are being made to look more appealing than the rest. There is one exception, it was specifically stated to give Mega Man characters spotlight and special treatment. This confused me for a while but a co-worker pointed out later that Disney is producing a Mega Man game and TV show coming out this year so it all made sense to me.
But don't you want the truth?

>a game that is not even out that doesn't even have training mode played by a /fgg/ diaper is simple
Reddit will say anything to shit on a capcom game huh?

youtu.be/j9owzoy7iKM

how do i do these

youtube.com/watch?v=IRLadiY3WEo

>everyone is praising DBZ while shitting on Mahvel because it's cool to hate Capcom
Jesus, this is Overwatch vs Battleborn all over again. And I'm sick of trying to stick up for the losing side.

Please make Piccolo top tier

So the short of it is that a lot of characters look bad because Disney had specific orders to make Marvel and Mega Man characters look way more appealing and get way more screen time than Capcom characters. I do want to add though a lot of this for me is hearsay, some stuff is not what I’ve been told but what I’ve heard others talking about. It may not be 100% accurate but I wanted to give a general idea, I’ve avoided talking about anything too specific because it might be wrong.

Thanks for listening for a minute, I just really wanted to clear up some of the negativity surrounding this game, or more accurately give you guys some clarity on why things are how they are. Please don’t be too harsh on the art team, they doing what they can with what they’re working with, they’re just victims in the crossfire here. But by all means be unhappy with how some of the characters look, I agree that Dante, Ryu, and Chun Li look pretty bad, but direct your distaste at the right people.

I'll be happy to answer any questions that I can, but do not ask me about gameplay, design decisions, or which characters will be in the game. I will tell you right now I was given nothing about any of those aspects and I'm pretty bad at fighting games so I can't tell you anything deep about the game.

snif

twitter.com/gatoray_kof/status/874853246698913793

ONLY 20% DONE HOW WILL THEY MAKE THE DATE? DBZF RELEASE IN 2019 LMAO

You SHOULD feel bad. But honestly it's just sad how Capcom have to many projects that this will probably be the reality on most of the projects they are working. Just imagine when the trailer and information of REmake 2 comes out. Fans of old and new are going to be angry.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wzf8UzqEpp0

King have been spreading legs for a long while now.

Hah, I get it. When non-Capcom games have bad graphics, it's reason enough to shitpost and not play them. When Capcom games end up like this, we have to wait for the release, THEN wait a year after all of the tech has been discovered and the competitive meta has developed before we can give a negative opinion on it.

Will a new dbz save fighting games?

hooooooly shit, day 1 buy

>People want a blowup more than anything else
By people you mean kappa who don't even play fighting games in first place.

MVCi looks like it's 20% done and is coming out in 3 months

You were hired to make shovelware shit to american market.
It's just the FGC that weren't expecting a cheap cash in for some reason.

>Smaller roster than MvC3 (Meaning less gameplay options)
>80% of the roster is from MvC3
>2v2 instead of 3v3
>No assists
>Stones aren't all interesting. Power gem is literally just a combo tool.

>We were told to make the Capcom side look unappealing
This makes sense. Fucking too many companies interests imo.

this is a simple loop

infact a lot of the combos in umvc3 were too

the fun thing about umvc3 was how people found ways to make super weirdly designed characters work

obviousy it is too early to ell this about mvci

I wonder if that means we can expect 25+ characters.

>Loops are the hardest shit ever
>this is even comparable to loops in UmvC3
kek, I love how you blind fanboys think anyone shitting on a game is "Capcom hate!" since it's impossible to genuinely dislike something. Also, you assume I'm bad at Marvel based on what, exactly? I've been to local tournaments for it and beaten guys plenty of times.

I'll humor you, though. Would you give this level of benefit of the doubt to an Examu or ArcSys fighting game? Hell, I bet if they found that same loop in Dragon Ball FighterZ or the new Arcana Heart, a bunch of Capcom fanboys would be calling it broken kusoge anime mashing right off the bat.

You're a retard. Why go through all the trouble of saying you were some intern blah blah

If you really wanted to reveal something juicey you could have just said "Hey I worked on the game, [minor but believable proof], the reason that Capcom characters are ugly is because Disney requested it"

But you're full of shit because Thanos looked like TRASH

Here's the obvious truth:
Trashcom is broke as fuck. They are outsourcing art and reusing whatever they can to scrounge up a game to release it when it looks way undercooked.

I don't really hear anything bad about the art designer specifically but the whole game feeling cheap.

Are they fixing some of it due to the response?

Forgot to take off your name there rkappa poster

>replying to reddit pasta
nigga

>the new Arcana Heart
Don't toy with my emotions

goobers blown the fuck out lmao, who else ready to #riseup with marvel infinite?

They're crowdfunding that, actually.

ded

>0.04 dollars were added to your capcom shill account

>going to reddit
lmewo

You mean that PC only port of Six Stars?

Nice edit.

>that guy that got on stage really was the ghost of marvel 2
>instead of listening to his warning micrib had him arrested.
We were fools. It was so obvious.

Americans think they're the center of the world, even to Japan.

It's almost like most were too dumb to notice even games they like like MvC2 are just reused assets after reused assets (see Morrigan's sprite) with only a few new characters.

Every MvC game except 3 was done with a shoestring budget.

I am dying

So by this logic, Arcana Heart is the best fighting game in history?

More like DBZ actually looks more fun and closer to a Marvel game.
>Hard read/commitment
>wanting Marvel to just be Street Fighter with chains

Oh man karma is a bitch.

>Every sunday game is literally just paid for by sponsors
>The only one that isn't is Smash 4

Is Smash really the only true game left in the FGC and not just """esports"""

This boxart will be a time capsule in 10 years, I look forward to all the shitty models that will make into it.

Why would you play MvCI over MvC3? Seriously? Here's how I see it:
- MvC3 is 3v3 and has assists
- MvC3 has more characters
- Tons of characters from MvC3 aren't coming back. This happens all the time with new fighting games, but the compromise for this is usually a vast amount of new characters to play with. MvCI only has (so far) 7 characters that weren't in MvC3... and 2 of them are DLC. Going by the leaked roster, other new characters are going to be DLC too.
- MvC3, a 2012 game, is still more visually appealing than MvCI. The shading they did still looks great today, the guys don't have retarded faces, the girls are hot, everybody looks great.

What does MvCI have? A new tag system and gems. Cool, but doesn't make up for the rest of the shitpile. I could just stick to MvC3.

What was the original comment?
That's new to 90% of people outside of Japan.

It's new.

>HAHAHAHA no wants ps4 pro or Xbox X because we don't give two fucks about 4k

OMG MARVEL LOOKS LIKE SHIT MUH GWAPHIXXXX

>everyone says it looks bad and you should feel bad
no, i don't and it actually won't magically make the game look good either
>So why does this game look so bad?
i'm not interested in knowing why, it DOES look bad and i won't buy or follow more news about it, i'll keep paying attention to the games i play and like

yes
There are melee sponsors, but not Smash 4 sponsors? Also, isn't UMVC3 sponsor free?

The original is about SFV instead of MvCI, and he just says to play other games instead of Dragonball.

>- MvC3 is 3v3 and has assists
To me this isn't a positive.

If UMVC3 wasn't sponsor free, it would probably replace Smash 4 on sunday.

Will it be a better fighting game than MvCI?

Dissidia NT looks really really good. Another game that blows Capcom's visuals out of the water.

youtu.be/zQAmu49GSmw

They could just call it Zwee Fighting.