Is there such a thing as being too brainlet to drive? I can't remember everything, there's too many things to know

Is there such a thing as being too brainlet to drive? I can't remember everything, there's too many things to know.

>Speed limit
>Check mirror and blindspot
>Speed up, slow down
>right of way
>stop signs
>parking
>turning
>staying in your lane
>blinkers
>windshield wipers

How the fuck do you do it? I cant remember everything. If I focus on a few things I do them well but then nearly crash because I forgot to check both sides. If I check both sides I forget to stop. If I keep watching mirrors I go too slow.

My biggest issue is I cant figure out how to not do a wide right turn. How do I do it please o help

You have to have enough autism to notice that they only put speed limit signs after the entrances to the limited-access highways except when they need to change the speed limit, in which case there will be small orange squares on top when it goes down.

Only then will you be able to truly understand the road. I recommend getting an old manual car with things like a gear that doesn't work, an indicator stick that doesn't return, and drive it while trying to eat taco bell brand hard tacos. This will improve your chances of mastering the craft.

You just need practice. You're finding all that shit overwhelming now, but it becomes completely automatic after you've driven enough.

All you have to do to not suck is keep sucking.

That's a good way to look at it I suppose but I'm still very scared because I almost crashed many times.

If you don't want to take a wide right, turn the wheel more. Turning the wheel more = car turns sharper.

But then I'll hit the curb?

Bump

Kys.

Hang yourself

Don't worry. The more you do it, the faster and more automatic it will become.

I don't really remember learning to drive, but I remember learning stick. It was over whelming at first, but know I can do it w/o thinking.

Don't listen to these other dumbasses talking shit. They just desperately need someone to feel superior to lol.

If this idiot cant turn maybe he shouldn't be driving at all.

lol or he could drive an american car

haha btfo

wow dude stealing frog pics?? not cool

at lest you don't have to put up with this kind of bs

>turning right
>other car going straight
give way

>turning right
>other car turning left
give way

>turning left
>other car going straight
give way

>turning left
>T intersection
>other car turning right
give way

-----------------------------------------------

>turning left
>X intersecion
>other car turning right
right of way

>both cars turning right
top of the t gives way to me

>going straight though
>other car comeing strait from right
right of way

>OP claims there are too many things to do while driving
>suggest he get a manual so there are even more things to worry about

Is there such a thing as being too brainlet to post?

That's the difference between being a man and a woman.

that first question is rude and using their autistic logic it means that narrow or lightweight vehicles don't have to worry about how tall their trailer is

>All you have to do to not suck is keep sucking
That was genuinely inspirational, thanks for improving my day user

especially the last line
all vehicles must be aware of their height
>because things that are not implicitly vehicles might be taller

and the second is also vague with unstated conditions on the correct answer

there are around 400 questions
and the test is 30 random questions of which one can get only three wrong
add land mine questions that read more like opinion pieces or trivial pursuit cards

>all vehicles must be aware of their height
hahahaha
So your problem is untrained foreign truckers? top lel

What the fuck do the light colors matter?
All you have to know is watch the fuck out whenever there's a flashing light on top of a vehicle and get the fuck out of the way if it's accompanied by wailing sirens.

>those answers......

Do you drive automatic? If that's so, there is your problem. You will never learn how to drive unless it's shiftstick.

Even dogs can drive.

Lean manual in familiar places at quiet times of the day.

>You have to have enough autism to notice that they only put speed limit signs after the entrances to the limited-access highways except when they need to change the speed limit, in which case there will be small orange squares on top when it goes down.
...this isn't common knowledge?

brainlet frogposter

I have a really large load