>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

>Nintendo | E3 2017: Day 1
youtube.com/watch?v=WM45NsEzlro

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/feheroes.gamepedia.com/0/04/Athena_Character_Page1_(EN).wav
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/feheroes.gamepedia.com/5/58/Athena_Character_Page2_(EN).wav
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/feheroes.gamepedia.com/1/1d/Athena_Character_Page3_(EN).wav
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/feheroes.gamepedia.com/1/11/Athena_Character_Page4_(EN).wav
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/feheroes.gamepedia.com/9/99/Athena_Character_Page5_(EN).wav
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/feheroes.gamepedia.com/d/da/Athena_Character_Page6_(EN).wav
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/feheroes.gamepedia.com/3/34/Athena_Character_Page7_(EN).wav
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/feheroes.gamepedia.com/6/66/Athena_Character_Page8_(EN).wav
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kill all tripfaggots
and stop all the early threads pls

HAVE A TASTE A THIS

Azura is shit

good night /feg/

roll for her
she wants to be with (You)

best boy

BY THE EMPEROR

>in tier 19
>not whaled enough to even have a chance at tier 20
>can't even stay in tier 19, only go down to 18

whats the point in trying?

>3 reds in a banner
no

Warriors release date is 9/28.
Bi-weekly Famitsu updates from next week onwards possibly? Well, next week will likely be Corrin/Xander/Ryoma spotlight, but from then on it's anyones game.

Azura a best

THE GREAT DEBATE
THE GREAT DEBATE
THE GREAT DEBATE

WHAT IS THE SAFER BET
WHAT IS THE SAFER BET
WHAT IS THE SAFER BET

>No Male Corrin in Warriors

or

>No Lucina in Warriors (spic believes this)

At least Raul is finally scared of doing his stupid signature posting. Bless this semi-active janny.

Keep fighting the good fight until we rid this board of shitpostera like Raul

Tharja a shit and not canon

Since Mario x Rabbids is happening, you pick another series for FE to do a crossover with. Which do you pick? My pick: Final Fantasy I know, weird choice.

ARMORED UNIT OR NO?

They're both DLC.

Better pay up goy.

Post broken mask man's stats.

Probably GHB stats

Should have been a GHB then, I like her but not enough to actually use up orbs.

How often did HW get info? Maybe near release it can get its own direct.

>Paralogue stats
still might be cool

>proto thotja
No thanks

Why even keep doing this shit when you know the mods are starting to crack down on it, even raul stopped.

She only wants to be with me after fucking over a good portion of the continent and me saving her ass.

FE x Halo

FromSoft, make it a Souls-like battle arena with over 50 playable characters from across the series.

Tales of

Fuck it I don't care anymore. These trials are not worth it.

Cucktarina is trash and started the nuFE waifushit pandering.

BERSERKER

Attack seems a bit too high, I'd say more around 48-52 with fury

He's a Berserker not a Knight.

Just roll with the current orbs. It will make no difference for the next Thot banner, if something you might get Lalatina.

>40 fucking speed and attack
>the map will probably be full of him

Fuck.

I'm reuniting them

Do you want to making fuck

>Not Lyn

Typical GBAfag shitposter.

I'm using my current orbs to roll on the Tharja banner

Isn't this Reinhardt's va?

>Same VA as Reinhardt
I'm having hard time imagining what he sounds like

How would that even work?

>roll 50 orbs
>+hp/-spd B. lyn
>+att/-spd B. cordelia
>+hp/-spd charlotte
>+res/-hp charlotte
>+att/-spd Raven
This game is rigged. How do you fucking get 4 -spd units. Just kill me.
Are any of them still viable?

>10 orbs

Nah.

Voice clips
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/feheroes.gamepedia.com/0/04/Athena_Character_Page1_(EN).wav
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/feheroes.gamepedia.com/5/58/Athena_Character_Page2_(EN).wav
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/feheroes.gamepedia.com/1/1d/Athena_Character_Page3_(EN).wav
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/feheroes.gamepedia.com/1/11/Athena_Character_Page4_(EN).wav
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/feheroes.gamepedia.com/9/99/Athena_Character_Page5_(EN).wav
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/feheroes.gamepedia.com/d/da/Athena_Character_Page6_(EN).wav
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/feheroes.gamepedia.com/3/34/Athena_Character_Page7_(EN).wav
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/feheroes.gamepedia.com/6/66/Athena_Character_Page8_(EN).wav

Which GHB will be first after Zephiel?
>Legion
>Clarisse
>Michalis

Also inflated. Taking off Fury, Legion's Axe would need to have 21 or 22 Mt for him to have the same 157 or 158 BST other infantry Axe users have

FUCK YOU

At this point you'll get her naturally to +10 with 4*s in the X-mas banner, there's no point on rolling for her more.

Yes, he's also Slayde in Echoes

Yes, his rein isn't bad but we'll see how it sounds with a literal psycho.

FE x Hitman fps game. It makes about the same amount of sense.

Autism

>and stop all the early threads pls

you're part of the problem by posting in them when the last thread hasn't even hit the bump limit, fuckface

Idk how you guys still play Heroes. I got so burned out of it.

>that .jpg quality
Makes it hard to believe. And I was hoping he'd be an armor, since an axe is all I need to complete my low-quality armor meme team.

If we get bi-weekly Famitsu updates, aside from the week of release, assuming every issue gives us at least 3 new characters, we're looking at 7 issues, so about 21 new characters, though this is assuming next week IS only Corrin/Xander/Ryoma, and they don't drop the final one as a wrap-up issue containing all the info in one spread.

Potential 28-30 character cast? Get to theory crafting, boys.

Just distribute the difference between all his stats

Yeah but I'd rather get 5-stars instead so that I don't have to spend 100k feathers.

honestly is legion is kazahana or cordelia with an axe, that would still be pretty fine
like a reskinned raven

I half expect her to say some Metal Gear shit.

Because janitors can't ban them. Tharjafag can't firstpost anymore but he's free to keep shitposting about his wife because he wont face real consequences

Whoa really? How did I not realize

>(EN)
why bother

It's pretty much exactly what I expected she would sound like, but still a little weird

Looking at other axes with effects, you've got 9 stat points to take off from Legion

+ATK/-SPD Cordy is still viable if you run Brave Bow. She kills most in 2 hits anyway, quadding is a meme.

KYS weeb

Or just hop into a Lunatic paralogue like Brides or Alm and check a units stats and compare to a neutral one then do the same to Legion.

Why won't mods do anything about this shit?

Most people that haven't whale'd are probably on the verge to drop it after this fiasco event. I guess they'll run multiple things to keep the interest going and apologise for this mess. Literally everyone will clear it on first day and the gauntlet would probably be the less active one for obvious reasons. They are killing the game with each new update. Also, a shit banner to top it all off.

mods = fags
- Ancient proverb

Who here /Uwee Hee Hee/?

probably from redditcord or facebook. same shit with the bride banner

Sorry just shitposting haha

They expect one of us in the
>Uwee Hee Hee
Brother.

Veeky Forums is too big and every old general has its own problems, it's a literal cesspool.

Speak for yourself, I still have a lot in me to keep going in the tempest, at 70k points, those delicious 10k feathers are promising, and easy orbs are my poison, also, we may think this banner is shit, but japs still love new mystery

I like his rapeface. Or well, rapeeyes.

He looks so good. I'm dying for a good fast strong green since all I have is Camilla and Cecilia.

The art is pretty nice

thicc

GHB gauntlet when

I like Hana

>reddit's gonzalez

Luke's voice is deep as hell, thought he'd sound a bit more fuccboi

REMINDER that Legion's Axe has a panic effect

Nips will eat this shit for a couple months, they are used to it. The west doesn't have the attention span so it will probably end up being discontinued in here, only nips/mentally ill mobage shitters like rehash shit and stratum events like these.

Infantry you twat.

What the fuck makes you think he's armored?

The smaller the general the less shit they have to deal with.

Imo the best generals/my favorite generals go about 200 post a day

KA

SHIT

At some point people will complain it's a circlejerk if the general gets bigger. You literally can't win this, but some generals have stayed well for years now.

nino!

When is Navarre(male(female))'s GHB? I need her in my life.

fuck trials

Even if you're cute, I won't pull for you.

Also FURIOUSLY trying to avoid putting 40 more dollars to pull for another bride because I won't be pulling for the next few weeks.

30 more minutes feels like an eternity.
I only wanted the Charlotte but got every other bride.

Next week after Legion GHB