You guys are pathetic

I first came on Veeky Forums about a year ago and that is when I first bought my first car.. having no prior know how of working on cars I tore into it and just got to work.. buying the tools I need along the way and researching parts and how to fab things I couldn't buy... a year later and I am currently rebuilding a high power turbo inline six engine that I plan on swapping into my car in the coming months. Along with a body kit bigger wheels and an entire drive train swap I am going paint the car.. after only a year I am able to do this sort of work on cars and I am embarrassed that I once thought of cars as complicated and hard to work on.

How is it that an average 20 year old guy like me can do all this to my vintage sports car and yet most of you drive economy shit boxes and complain about changing oil or doing brakes... Seriously I am so done with this page and its lack of ability.

My one bit of advice is to just start doing what you want with the car you want. You will find a way to make it work if you just get started.. stop wasting time with shitty boring cars and live your life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L_GLOJeFdTw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's cool, R32 thread guys?

>Came to Veeky Forums and learned a lot of stuff from here
>You guys are stupid now

Shut up faggot and drive your 3k Civic into a wall

Cool story OP! Keep it up!

Yeah.

>How is it that an average 20 year old guy like me can do all this to my vintage sports car and yet most of you drive economy shit boxes and complain about changing oil or doing brakes...
Who's paying for most of your equipment, tools, and parts?

Me, I work 60hr weeks.

I must have at least 4 and half 3k civics into my car...

I agree OP. But I'm not larpping like you are.

out of those three cars what one is yours?

The fastest one

>building high power engines

talk about a waste of money. buy these custom machined performance parts, ship the head off to the machine shop, get everything balanced, buy some new cams or have them machined, dyno dyno dyno, go back, try something else.

in the end you can spend well over ten grand on an engine, when you only need three grand and a welder to turn a shitty suspension and chassis into a sharp handling sportscar, or just straight up build a rear-engined gokart that eats built dragsters for breakfast anywhere theres a slight corner.

>60hrs
Poorfag.

BC coilovers on that ford gt?

That's a 60's race Porsche of some sort. Probably worth millions.

youtu.be/L_GLOJeFdTw

Okies.

>when Veeky Forums responds to obvious fucking bait

Least these R32's look nice asf.

That's a Fiero.

Looks like you have not touched that car.. Way to own a depreciating asset and not even make it your own.

>"gee bill, how come your tuner lets you have TWO EXHAUSTS???"

>posting cars from a country that doesn't barely makes sports cars anymore
please stop before i slit my wrists

holy shit did that jap put a vl turbo sticker on his car?

jap engine
jap sticker

Do you have black wheels now? I too live in Everett.

You understand there is more to a car than visual mods right?

im only here for the occasional old bmw pic i cant even change an oil

bread on car or you're just another faggot bench racing larper like 90% of this board

>tfw a fagged out e85 jb4 335i is probs in the top 10 fastest cars on this board
also it sounds like youve been playing too much forza m8, and even if youre not larping you can fuck off and leave if youre butthurt newfag

OP, you sound like a faggot. Anyway, mind if I post the best GTR?