youtube.com/watch?v=3VXv5_3fnhE

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Toyota_model_codes
zeemaps.com/map?group=2352609
youtu.be/8t-SVdAsE7Y
youtu.be/8pbzUBg_AjY
youtube.com/watch?v=b2XdXoCl0rU
maxima.org/forums/wheels-tires/390976-18-essenza-rims-nexen-radial-n3000-tires.html
losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/cto/d/2000-toyota-celica-gt-coupe-5/6323991755.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how much do you want these. tell me.

Bumping with my naked E100. You can see how the bumper rail is crooked on the passenger side, which was causing the bumper to fall a bit.

The foglights are actually aftermarket, and the bulbs are more like weak daytime lights, and are directly wired, I might redo them properly, but I'd have to find two female plugs matching H11, or something similar.

Been looking for a project car and I've come to 4 options.
>KE70 Corolla
>AE82 Corolla
>V20 Camry
>CB7 Accord
I don't want to go fast or pull high numbers, just want something simple to work on.
Which of these would you pick Veeky Forums?

im interested, what car is this from?
$10

depends. if you live in an area that doesn't have smog testing i'd get the KE70. slap a weber carb and a hedman exhaust on it and call it a day.

Nothing new. I just want to post the wagon.

What's good Toyoto br/o/s?

Just bought my second toyota, found a nice 2010 1.6 V-Matic SR Auris with 30k.

Previously had a 2008 998cc Yaris which will still probably run for another 150k, it's only at 70k now.

OP is a faggot

Veeky Forums トヨタ
Toyota General
>touch up edition

>MONTAGE ANNOUNCEMENT:
CARS WITH 10/17 EXPIRATION DATES WILL BE REMOVED NEXT MONTH UNLESS UPDATED

>Toyota, Lexus, Scion & Daihatsu blogfagging
>Toyota, Lexus, Scion & Daihatsu memes
>Toyota, Lexus, Scion & Daihatsu discussion
>Toyota, Lexus, Scion & Daihatsu pics

>List of Toyota model codes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Toyota_model_codes

Sister Honda thread
Zeemaps
zeemaps.com/map?group=2352609

Bump the thread if it's at page 7.

Vids:
>T o y o t a _ P r e v i a
youtu.be/8t-SVdAsE7Y

>BMW Mk3 Supra
youtu.be/8pbzUBg_AjY

>RCR: Echo
youtube.com/watch?v=b2XdXoCl0rU

Previous thread:

>How do I join the montage?
See pic related.

*114 cars currently
*your car along with year and model

Damn it

Nah I took my fog lights off for weight reduction

I'd pick a 93 Accord
I think it has the largest aftermarket out of the four.

Is the 2019 Supra real or just a meme?

its real, but we don't know the details

Gonna drive blupra to school tomorrow so I can take it to the car wash after.

Ay I'll just use pic related as the updated one for the montage, s'il vous plait?

I'm excited to maybe see it revealed at the Tokyo motor show coming up and its good to see Toyota dipping back into the performance sector...hopefully.

I think it's real but I don't know if it'll be a 2019 model. It might be delayed to a later model. I'm thinking it will be based off the Lexus LC and wouldn't be surprised if it came in auto only. I don't like how they're working with BMW.

I think Toyota should've worked with Ford, based it off the Mustang, and just used the Taurus V6 ecoBoost or develop their own I6 turbo. Then again, the Lexus LC came out and I'm pretty sure they'll use that to base the new Supra on to save R&D money.

I remember seeing a pic of your dash system last thread and really liked it, what was it?

Also, post your audio systems

Will update your 02 IS user
>s'il vous plait?
Kek I had to google that. I'm not a frog.

forgot, pic related is a Sony 6 disc touch system

Alpine CDE-143BT
Good solid little single din.

Makes two of us as I trace my blood back to Russia and glorious, uh...Poland. C'est la vie, but it never hurts to be adroit with courtesy regardless of domain.

oh wait that wasn't your sportcross then, who's was pic related?

I think that's our Finnish counterbart :DD

the one that just sold his IS right?

i remember seeing something about someone selling an is

Found this on the tweeterz. Thought you might like it.

This makes my panties a wee bit damp. Finally an almost proper Toyota hot-hatch for the US. It's only been since the 90s since we've gotten a remotely sporty hatch from them.

>panties
Are you a trap (male)?

Well wouldn't you like to know, user.

>for the US
did i miss something?
thought this was europe only
a fucking 3door hatch in the US? impossible

There were some rumours anout it coming to the US a few threads back. Let's hope they come true? The US has a definite lack of non-shitbox 3 doors.

Liking traps and being a trap is gay btw

You don't say.

Veeky Forums does not stand for trap general, user.

what wheels are those?

Idk they came with the car
It says Essenza 210 Type R
18x8(?) unsure width
The tires are 225-40R18

I googled them and apparently it's the name of a tire. There's one guy in a maxima forum selling them back in 2007 and he doesn't know either
maxima.org/forums/wheels-tires/390976-18-essenza-rims-nexen-radial-n3000-tires.html

Are the gearboxes in SW20s?
Nice/nasty?

If history does repeat itself then it's very likely the Supra will be based off the LC.

Z20 Soarer and Mk3 Supra share the same platform.
Z30 Soarer/SC400 and Mk4 Supra share the same platform.

The LC was inspired by the SC and LFA, and since it came out this year, it's more than likely the new Supra will come out next year.
Especially now that Toyota has been doing the whole global platform thing, I think it will make sense if they base the Supra on that chassis too. Time will tell but if it looks anything like the FT-1, I'll be happy.

Must be some generic brand wheel then, don't know if you drove other mk3s but how are the 18s treating you on the road in terms of grip/noise/comfort?

>sound system
Nibbba whaaat???

I think that has more to do with the tires regarding grip and noise. The sidewall flex is basically zero. Comfort is ok.

Here's an updated pic for my 98' mk4

*cums*

bump

Just got this yesterday
Major upgrade from my 99' Camry LE 4cyl
1990 5speed non-turbo all stock

My first post on Veeky Forums

sup bro

been driving my recently acquired manual 05 corolla around for the first time today
Fucking skidding my tires on every takeoff.

Going 90 mph is uncomfortable too much wobble
Is the car just not made for those speeds? Hoping I can replace the suspension soon with what you fellas reccd with the proper struts and eibach coils. I took a look at mine today and they appear ancient. The car bounces a l1.5-2 times when I press down on it.
I just want to go relatively fast In a comfortable manner with this thing.

Looking at buying this for my first shitbox
Carina GL, 1.6, manual, 1990 150000 miles on the clock, petrol
He's looking £450 but might be able to get it down. Am I being stupid or is this an ok deal?

It might be your tires
Also check your wheel bearings and alignment
Does it make noise when you turn?

Didn't you sell that?

Will update user

Check wheel balance

That's a steal

Update my shit collage fag

Will do samefag

Anyone here ever winter drive a turbo sw20? And I mean a real winter, I live in Edmonton and I had an sw20 before, I need a winter car but the mr2 I am looking at is great deal and on winter tires.

You should be fine driving with winter tires. Only concern is ground clearance

So I pushed my old sprinter a tad to much and I think something broke. Basically all of the board lights went on and the heat signal started beeping. 5 minutes later my brakes got stiff af and I had to stop with e-brakes.

I found this

Is this from the alternator or is this just some old loose cable? Am I looking at the wrong place?

Is there anything I should look out for that might mean I need to fix it up?

posting the lat picture

yes take it to a car wash to rule out leaky windows and check locks pop the hood/rear door press all the buttons

*last

Wait, who the hell was selling a sportcross in the last thread then

just bought it

I needed some fresh air today after work, so I grabbed my camera and went looking for a decent spot to get some pictures. Since I have to wait at least 3 other weeks to detail it (fresh paint), I didn't really clean it all that well, just water and a microfiber.

I tried to get some 90s vibe going on, that spot was a bit higher up and the sun hits pretty well there, how's that for a first shot?

Update for 2006 xB

I'm not too disappointed with the spray can paint job on the bumpers, I have a slight bright spot above the plate, which is due to a big fuckup from me while removing the masking tape, I'm still surprised it doesn't look worse.

I'm a bit skeptical about detailing the bumpers, not sure the two layers of spray can clear coat are gonna hold up well with the polishing compound, I might add another coat before touching them with anything else than water.

The passenger side is still a bit crooked it seems, looks like it's mostly the headlight, I guess there's more bent stuff than I thought. No actual chassis damage as far as I know, but the front supporting rail took a beating obviously.

Any one know what this is it was under the driver seat of the '14 camry my grampa bought he said it was a rental for the first year if that helps.

It's an amp.

That looks like a ground wire

I don't think i get 90's vibes from that

Will update user

fug thas nice
whats the colour called?

Its just the factory colour royal sapphire pearl

im jelz
ever thought of red brake calipers?
I love the look with royal blue paints

Never posted in this thread before.

losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/cto/d/2000-toyota-celica-gt-coupe-5/6323991755.html

I know it's 4cyl FWD but I just fucking love how it looks, what do you guys think?

They're pretty comfy. Nothing wrong with FF either. I actually prefer FF for hooning just because controlling a skid is a hell of a lot easier.

>That mileage
>front bumper

A Corolla can reach 500k with the proper maintenance so that's the least of the cons.

Questionable ownership, is it wise to trust someone who can't get 4 of the same hubcaps?

It's the bumper I'm more concerned about. That's also a repellent for me though

Yeh i considered painting them red but thought black was just more subtle

Red is over done

Nice. Mines been painted body color. If I had picked the color, it would've been orange

wow orange is pretty different, I guess it would stand out pretty well

Orange is my pick too.
It works well with blue and black cars. Reminds me of the RC-F.

Been thinking really hard about burnt orange for my miat, but I think it belongs on a more aggressive body like an NSX or Mclaren F1.

Black works for those wheels best because theyre already really busy. red would be too much

1988 Supra 7MGTE R154

proof

What are some choices for a sporty rwd Toyota that's pretty cheap 5k~

MR2, Soarer/SC, Altezza/IS, Supra Mk3

>page 8

these sell normally for $400 from a guy named AbduGT

nice

Thanks for contributing user.

how mad would you be if I updated my pic every thread?

should I stick with stock size tires of p185/65r15 on my corolla? or can I get better handling without sacrificing acceleration by switching to the P195/55SR16 that comes with the XRS model?

0/10
Lol I won't