no problem bruv!

first for premium small displacement baikus

Third for accidentally into a meme.

...even if it's one nobody likes.

>those air intakes
PHWOAR

tfw no Blackbird

you huge fucking idiot

My bike doesn't have any nice flat surfaces to plaster stickers all over so I have to put some effort into decorating it.

Should I buy some extra plastic bits and paint them? What about 3D printing/moulding some of the things?

What bike?

VMAX 1700CC

Suzuki TU250x.

I'm thinking about maybe making some cool little details, maybe the indicator lights could be customised, could make a mould and pretty up the handlebar grips, the little plastic shells that cover the battery only cost like $30, could buy a few of those and rotate them in and out, maybe sew some unique seat covers.

>Ruining a Vmax with stickers

But that bike is made of surfaces that are perfect for stickers.

Its too round, it gets all sorts of bumps and creases when I go to put something on.

What's the deal with saddlebags?

I'm going on a long multi day trip and my current plan is a backpack and bungee cords, but somebody about an hour and a bit away is selling his saddlebags cheap becasue they don't fit his bike. it it worth a few hours of riding? i'm about to go on a 5 day riding adventure anyway.

That's because you suck at it.

Believe in urs- ratchetstraps

Get saddlebags, fuck backpacks.

[spoiler]They are fake[/spoiler]

get a cargobag

I did this with my learner bike twice for two 2 day trips, meh fuck it. if he was closer or the ride was an easier one i'd get them

40km=1hr 20mins of riding in the city

>40km=1hr 20mins of riding in the city
Get a bicycle

This is why i don't ride in the city

of course it was faster on my learner bike becasue i could filter, but my new bike im not quite confident enough to filter with it, in another week perhaps

These are the saddle bags he's selling
i'd need to let him know tonight and pick them up tomorrow morning

Can't you take the metro?

you wouldnt brutalize a brutale, would you?

I would say what I would do with the brutale, but that would get me locked up.

>you've just got a raise
>you buy a bike with the sole purpose of getting the receptionist wet the moment she sees it
why is a Daytona the only bike that will get the job done?

it would have taken about as long, but a friend called me out for dinner, he's leaving the country tomorrow.

ah well, backpack and bungee cords it is, should have gotten hem yesterday lol

no
wr 125 will get people wet
webm related

>buying a bike with the sole purpose of getting the receptionist wet the moment she sees it

LIVE YOUR STORIES
EARN YOUR SCARS
JOIN THE BAD DECISIONS CLUB
2 LEGIT 2 QUIT

m o i s t

ye
as you can see KLX cannot into making people wet

want a gsxr 125 fun bike for fun

help

>125 fun bike
if you are not forced to ride a 125
dont ride a 125
get at least 250
the weight difference is almost non existent, and the power is "way better"
pic related, the my wr 250 compare to 125 is a way more fun and not heavier

>gsxr 125
>fun

all these people who want a "fun 125" are deluded. If you've ever ridden a child's bicycle sure it's funny for a few minuets to throw it about but no one would seriously suggest cycling to work on one. Same with 125's

No, it's gotta be this.

further proof that all yanks should be gassed

THEY KNOW

the problem is that there are too many americans

Could it be?
Is this video evidence of wr having friends?

That's just his legless brother filming.
Or his qt sister

It'll have to be a BMW because she's never heard of anything else. Women only care about status symbols that others will recognize.

>what is a tripod

>a shaking tripod
>a tripod activily trying to move away from the water

>not having a hydrophobe trypod
get with the times gramps

People have heard of triumph, at least here in the uk. BMW's known as old man bike by profile if not brand. The only other status brand which could work is ducati.

Do any of you guys use GPS trackers? I'm super paranoid that my bike will be stolen, so I want as much protection as I can.
From what I've read most trackers need an on going fee, which seems like bullshit.

Who /aerostitch/ here?
I really want to wear the riding suit meme they're fucking awesome and then I'd have no excuse to not wear riding pants if I'm going to school or working

>a bmw owner far too busy riding to wifeswap

Truly aerostitch makes the greatest riding suit

So i inherited a custom built HD from my father a while ago, can't remember all the specs right off the bat, but it's 4-stroke, 1350 cc (no electric start at that). Your general chopper.

However i haven't tinkered too much since the good old moped days, way back when i was 15, and only ever tinkered on 2-stroke engines (Had a Puch Montana). I've found a cheap Veteran i'm thinking of bying for around $800 (An Excelsior U2, 1950. Quite crappy, hence the low price), which i thought might be a good bike to get warm in the workshop-shoes again with.

Is this a good idea?
Should i keep anything in mind with bikes this old?
What faults (There are bound to be a million, which is a bit of the point, as i want to fix it up myself, while still not being a complete wreck) should i be able to look past?
Any general Veteran bike advice?

>HD
>no electric start

Anyway how do you kickstart a 1350 engine

>rain

No compression

Aerostitch

>No compression
I dont get it

>1400 dollar suit
>kneeprotection 15 cm too low

>sits on motorcycle
>bends knees when crashes
>knee protection magically in the right place

>even wr has friends to ride with

The compression ratio on the motor is so low it's piss easy.
I have a friend with a pan(?) head with a kick start. It's got a bicycle pedal on it and he basically just stands up on it and the motor starts.

Sorry to disappoint you, user, but I just search images on all corners of the Internet. No NM4 for me.

concept custom bikes should be outlawed

It's got compression alright.
One time when he had rode it to work, and when he was heading home, the bike wouldn't start (the igniters prob. broke from the vibrations). He kicked for 15 minutes or so, and figured he'd give it one last kick before taking the buss.
Giving it everything he had, he slipped on the kicker, and it hit his thigh with all that compression.
I remember when he came home, one of his pant legs looked just fine, and the other was hugging his thigh like a sausage skin, as it had swelled something crazy. He was just lucky it didn't break his leg.

I remember he told me when i was a kid, that the day i could start it, was the day i could drive it.

My friend and I went down a empty private road on an industrial estate and we road each others bikes on a Sunday when nobody was working.

Then someone drove down, went inside the building and went on the loudspeaker and said the area is under CCTV surveillance and he kept repeating it.

So we left the property

Am I going to get a fine or anything for this?
It was a 20mph road however we were going 30 to practise changing gears.

We wore full gear and both have licenses but we weren't insured on each others bikes.

Bruh there's a 100% chance that it's under 9:1
My shitty dirt bike is 12.2:1

the swat are going to break down your door and rape you with ear cannons and cry gas then tyrone gonna butt rape you in prison

dude he was just saying that to get you to fuck off, you did so he wont do anything. all you were doing was driving around he probably doesnt give much of a shit

bham.craigslist.org/mcy/d/honda-fury/6325541935.html

Am I a Boomer for wanting one of these?

Trackers are good when it gets stolen, but I wouldn't bother and I certainly wouldnt use something like Lojack. Best defense against theft is to make it look like it will take a long ass time to steal it. Disc locks, chain it to a non-moveable object, covers that do or look like they might be alarmed, etc. Keep adding security. If its worth adding security, its worth adding a ton of it. Alarms are great too if you can hear it from your residence but it also makes the bike thief go "oh shit". 90% of the time they will pull the bike over before taking it to a chop shop to look it over for trackers.

Also you probably know this but dont put any confidence in the steering lock, you can break it ezpz with some leverage and average strength.

I have the opportunity to buy a well maintained Suzuki Volusia for real cheap

What's the consensus on them

Viktoria is such a nice piece of fuck meat

what is it with harley riders and having bags that look like kids lunch boxes?

these fucking crash bars make my already thicc bike extra THICC

bikes exist that are comfortable for a 6'10" person
r-right?

Look at euro stuff

DR 800 BIG

Would you go on a group ride with her /dbt/?

no

She doesn't exists, so no

There's a Bandit 400 in my area for cheap. Why am I looking at it when I have a perfectly good Fazer?

Pic unrelated

Because n+1

I would have bought one if the headlights weren't so ugly.

Ofc

She can be with you on every ride

who has the bingo card

youtube.com/watch?v=SHoH_ps2YZc

Please post a pic.

>bored and stroked XLCH

Motherfucking OUCH.

I didn't know there was a 400 version. I thought it was just the 6 and 12.
So I looked it up, and I actually think it looks nicer than my 12. Fucking why...

That would just be lying to myself.

Either a harley or a bmw, depending on the bitch.

Pics? Dependng on your old man that might be an awful first bike. Could be a foot clutch and suicide shifter or something.

Id honestly ride the fuck outta it, but my first scoot was a yamahaha xs650 chopper with foot clutch, suicide shifter, and no front brake. I like keepin it sketchy.

>bmw
no, no one get hot for a bmw see
harley maybe, but who'd be caught dead riding a harley?

My wife has one, so far its had 0 fucking issues and has only needed preventive maintenance. Its probably got 40k on it.

Sometimes all you need is a bmw key.

only because they think you've got bmw car

It's barely been used, of course it only needs maintenance!

Dammit
400s pretty rare here in burgerland I guess. Only sold in like 90-91.

you are a very intelligent fellow