Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RfnoPhZtW7Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WE WUZ LEGION

Tharja a best

Severa was made for anal

Let's all have a nice thread!

Does anybody else get a weird incest-y vibe from the twins?

where are my comfy dogposter friends?

What can I do to make Katarina feel better about herself?

Do I 5* hawkeye for db3 fodder for +atk rein who has db2 right now, a +atk -hp nino or +spd -hp nino. Or camus.

So it's time to run Goad over Hone/Fortify on cav memes now, right?

Hinoka and Sakura are the shittiest girls in Fates

Is the new banner good?

>Athena has 38 neutral speed

Oh shit, I want one. She seems fun with Life and Death.

Got her from the free gems. Found out shes -atk +hp but fuck it I'll take anything right after I got screwed in the bride banner.

top 10 monsters in anime

You can use Katarina like Tharja if you want. Don't know about the other ones

No pan ?

Meh

Already have Tharja

Guess I'm saving my orbs

I don't even know these characters anyway

>Roll for new units
>3 red orbs, Aw yeah
Get this shit.

damn that's actually terrifying. +spd with life and death 3 seems like she'll be able to souble everything

Should I 5 star:
+atk - def Mae
+atk - res tharja
Odin to give Mae a +blade tome
Robin to give Mae a + raven tome (TA is available)
Neutral or +hp -def reinhart

I have a feeling this new banner is just a cover up for the inevitably better banner that comes out after it. I'm gonna save up my orbs /feg/ and you should too, trust me.

"How did we go from this... to this?" the character

SPITROAST LILINA

Should every member of the cav team use Reposition as their Assist or is Swap good too?

What should I give my N Linde? Darting blow? I wouldn't mind using feathers to give her LaD, but I'm not sure she'd need it.

Lilina finna get spitroasted

He got fed up with his dad bullshit
Big time

Peri exists

Is it just me, or does Celica behave almost exactly like a girl in an NTR doujin who gets blackmailed by a fat old man (Jedah) into having sex with him so he doesn't reveal pictures of her dating Alm, because dating is against school rules or some equally nonsensical reason and she doesn't want Alm's future to be ruined?

I mean, in a doujin you can accept a character acting like a complete idiot because the plot is just a set up to the lewd, but in a work of fiction it just becomes painful.

Swap is good on your bulky melee units, like Camus or Xander. You don't always get the leg room to reposition everywhere, especially with the horse restrictions.

Me on the bottom left.

HUMANITY

Swift Sparrow. Get rolling, got.

Panic Ploy is perfect for my Hector though.

I heard this was a Wrys thread?

Azura is shit

Daddy issues are one hell of a drug

be careful who you make fun of in middle school

+Atk -Res Tharja

So Athena is pretty much female Lonk aka shit right?

HUMANITY IS _______________

Which FE girls pantsu would /feg/ steal and sniff?

CAN YOU FUCK OFF ROY!? IM TRYING TO GET NEW UNITS.

GROTESSSSSSSSQUE

GROTESQUE
t-takethatanywaythatyouwill

Faye's!

Veronica and then bully her about the smell

>Legion GHB

Wtf

So does anyone benefit from Swift Sparrow when you could otherwise just run LaD?

36/31/38/27/24
Has a better attack stat and sacrifices HP for defenses, but more importantly starts off with a weapon that doesn't blow baja blast
She's good if you get a good nature and she's good for SI even if you don't

So Clarisse and her bow are pretty good right?
Besides fucking Gordin, Taco is my only other 5* colorless and I'd like to demote him to Close Counter fodder tier if we ever get armor mages.

Wait what when

Reporting in

Look at his stats m8. He's fucking crazy

Any point in getting 5* Masked Marth if I can spare the feathers to turn her 5*?

Telling everyone about Veronica's fish-stenched pantsu so no one wants to be her friend!

Read what LaD does

She's pretty bad.

Easy +1 I guess. I would do it if I didn't already have Lucina with the same build I would have considered for Marth, so I can't justify it.

What's the best armor meme skill for Zephiel? I have a spare Wendy and Doga

This banner is fucking garbage. I'm saving my orbs.

>tfw Athena gets the memeblade pose but Hana gets cucked out of it and a good weapon
I'm upset!

Sure but for the most part, units that run builds like this aren't really meant to take hits right?

I'd hold off on spending so many feathers just for DB3 since I personally would prefer another 5* character to work with instead of a small boost to one. You never know when you'll roll a Klein.

Both Ninos are good so I think this ends up being more of a personal preference. Personally I'd go with more speed to have a better chance of doubling everything. Darting blow easily can cover for speed though if you don't have fury fodder or opt for +atk.

Camus is a good choice as his stat spread, especially with buffs, makes doubling possible. Only thing is you already have a Reinhardt so space might be tight for a cavalry team depending on what kind of coverage you want. I find green units to be more prevalent lately so Xander makes a great compliment to Reinhardt.

Goad if your just running him with just Hector (and killed a second one for DC). Ward if you go full meme.

Hana is actually pretty decent and has a niche in the sea of swords.

>Hana gets natural LaD and cute art
>Athena gets Eliwoo'd
It all evens out.

I love her bunions.

I want to defeat Hana in combat then execute her in front of Sakura!

I'm yet to roll a second Hectort but I'd like to go full meme in the future, thanks

>Russian accent
>decent stats and weapon
>"odor of heroes"

I like her already

I'm surprised no one has talked about roderick yet considering how solid his stats are
Dark horse of this banner?

Shhhhh

So the GHB schedule, going by the datamine is
> Michalis
> Legion
> Clarisse
?

>Russian accent
Sounds like a wet-back to me.

So the new banner is not worthy? Should I continue to roll the vantage banner? I have a -atk/+spd Rein

I want to hear it, but there's not way I'm rollong for her.

audio rip when?

Give me your Camus builds friends

Indecent things with Athena

Cookie cutter Fury 3, Vantage 3 and Bonfire.

31/34 offensive spread is nice but then you have to remember that Peri's got like 33/33
The main problem with him is figuring out what to SI him for. Firesweep Lance is fat dicks but the incest twins want Rally Def/Res, and Drive Def can have some niche uses now that Panic Ploy potentially lowers the values of Hones.
Really, the problem is that there's a fucking shit ton of good lance cavaliers already. Camus just came out.

Who /outofsteam/ here ?

>tfw 35k already

I don't think quickened pulse is even worth it anymore

Thanks!

My turn~

Sitting at 47k and taking a break. Leveling up a few builds.

I ran outta steam at 10k, man. But I'm 35k now and suffering along.

63,000 and still going.
I'm using it to grind SP, and switching to my main team at the final battle for the 40% bonus. Still managing 676 point wins, somehow.

Guinevere is like an infant

I got burnt out too and then realized I wasn't playing in a way that was fun to me anymore. Take a break and pace yourself out. There's still a week left and you can easily reach the 50k line while dabbling in other things.

Who else can't wait for Arena quests to return?

Legion and Clarisse are the kind if units ISIS need to keep producing for greens and colourless if they want them to stop being garbage

I can't wait for the trials to go away so I can end my suffering.

I got like 13k the first day and was already feeling like killing myself so I started slacking off, the rest of the week I only played enough to reach 20k, now I finally decided to step it up and I'm currently sitting at 31k

Yes, that one too.

Now they just need to release Deirdre and brainwashed Julia.

I FUCKING HATE NU-MYSTERY GET IT THE FUCK OFF

new difficult?

>Think I'm not doing great at TT due to not having many S-tier units
>youtube.com/watch?v=RfnoPhZtW7Y
>Lose the little bit of self esteem I had left

I'm about 14,500 points away from QP and if I do 2 natural stamina runs and use one stamina potion each day I can finish within 4 days.