>Honda s2000 not a winter car at all, might be an option
>Miata: Slow
>Hot hatches: not a sportscar, might consider
>Brz too expensive
>WRX and EVOs too unreliable due to ricer tuners and no comfort
>BMWs 3 series are expensive as fuck to maintain

Please send help

>mfw no sporty car

3 series isn't that expensive to maintain.

You forgot about any of the sportier Mercedes Benzes being autotragic only.

They are autotragic but at least they are reliable.

Can a sportscar have an automatic?

Most of them do actually.

>BRZ
>Too expensive
Just get a 1.6L "hot hatch" like the rest of your cuck nation

Not the maintenance, especially if you get a 330 which has least problems, but the insurance premiums

Which country?
How old car you are willing to consider?
Got manufacturer/s that you are not willing to consider?

Every manufacturer, as long as the specific, powerful, engine and car is pretty reliable

Nordic countries

I would just get an E39. The inline six engines are indestructible if you take care of them.

These bitches are so fucking trashy but damn if I don't want to lick their cleavages.

Also, 3 series are alright. Get an E90 330D and tune it to roll some coal. Short of the Miats and maybe the Honda everything is going to be more expensive in terms of maintenance by a significant margin. Hot hatches tend to be shot all throughout by the time they're resold.

BMW Z4 with a 6-cylinder engine
Opel GT
Opel Speedster(think Lotus Elise)
Porsche Boxter
Hot hatches aren´t really sports cars, but something like Ford Focus ST is nice.

These are checked from Finnish prices, so results may vary in your home country.

>BMWs 3 series are expensive as fuck to maintain
lmao are you retarded

I meant to keep, since maintenance is slightly higher but premiums are way more than any japanese econobox

The Z4 is interesting though, good engine also. Opels are interesinting but a quick look at the speedster they seem to have a lot of maintenance

literally not in europe
because they are built here

no one here drives japanese cars

>niggers choose status symbols even if old and wore out
wow shocking.

A BMW is few hundreds more expensive than a Type R for example

Any sporty cars, like the E92 330Ci, any other options to that? Seems like the FN2 Type R is quite oil thirsty and might have problems from poor ownership since you have to fill it yourself and not just yearly...

Also what's up with all these japs have engine problems?

Clean S13 or S14 can be had for much less than 20k if there are any.

>Brz too expensive
Try looking for the Toyota GT86, surprisingly enough it's often cheaper over here.
Otherwise, maybe a Camaro?

Checked, also just get either a BMW series 3 as you mentioned (parts aren't that expensive) or go for a fucking SUPRA

>Try looking for the Toyota GT86, surprisingly enough it's often cheaper over here.
Not OP but that simply isn't the case here in Finland:

Toyota GT86 prices: 25900 - 31990 €
Subaru BRZ prices: 24900 - 26900 €

Think I'm too old for supra but not that old yet to buy an supra as a project, otherwise I'd do a Tarbo swap from NA

Honestly just gonna get the E92, been seeing some good prices on them but with full service history and reputable dealers. Also gotta daily it for work now so can't have a full blown toy anymore ;(

>tfw was hopeful about buying a GT86 when it first got revealed but then remembered car tax will bring the prices up to retard levels

>no car is completely perfect
Wow, you unlocked the mystery. Pick one you like and buy it.

The harsh reality, only thing you can hope for it to be reliable at least

*Teleports behind you *

Where is your God now?

>automatic
>sports car
rly gets the bean runnin

Post her nipples i want to fokin suck em post tits now!!! Fuck you op GMFUCK YOU FUCK YOU POST CHINKI TITS AND PUSSY

No shes pure user

20k could get you a 996, depending on your country's market of course.

recent miatas and toyobarus goes pretty much at the same speed

Fucking fuck, didnt think the 3litre n52 was affected by the oil drinking problem, but apparently it is... Is there any reliable car over 200hp? Wtf

S2000 is the way to go

Grand Marquis

Cayman S 987

I don't think mercedes even sell manuals across their entire lineup anymore.

>no one here drives Japanese cars

Considering the Type R is built in Europe. This comment is pretty retarded.