2019 Corvette C8

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.caranddriver.com/latest-spy-pics-of-mid-engined-2019-c8-corvette-best-view-yet-of-cabin-and-overall-proportions/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gonna need a sauce, boss

Its right their in the picture

>no artist signatures
>no official brandings or concept statements
yeah sorry kid, not getting my clicks on their website

blog.caranddriver.com/latest-spy-pics-of-mid-engined-2019-c8-corvette-best-view-yet-of-cabin-and-overall-proportions/

What the fuck? It looks like an El Camino or some shit.

Looks like the retarded slower Cleetus cousin of a Ford GT

Alright faggots, that is a fan render. Cool your asses.

>no more manual transmissions
I'll pass.

Nice quads but it looks more like a Chinese knock-off of a 2005-ish Lamborghini

Thoughts?

looks better than the huracan

is it a lamborghini huracan ?
looks like one...

American copy of a lambo

Reporting this to the Italian overlords

Wonder how much it'll cost.

Under 100k according to rumours

Then Corvette needs to be it's own brand to compete with Porsche.

IT
WONT
BE
A
CORVETEE

>GM needed to make radical changes and invest million of dollars to finally beat a 10 year old japanese SUV

lol

>suv

What?

the GTR is an SUV, yet GM can't beat it

0% american heritage
100% lambo design language

>0% american heritage
Just like the current corvette

Tbqh one of your worst. Add more Daytona prototype vibes

Do they have any evidence that this mid engine mule is the C8, and not just a different model from the Corvette or even a Cadillac?

You could post a thread labeled "PIC UNRELATED, JUST A FAN RENDER" and people will still comment solely on the fan render.

I will agree. That was one of my worst since I did that in under 2 mins. The Daytona Corvette is already too cool.

nice double dubbs.
It's exacly what I though, looks like a lambo knock off more then vette

also mid-engine vette ...

>You get monkey paw'd
>it looks like a 1st gen Daytona Prototype

America needs a mid-engined car

no it doesn't, but it already has the ford gt so

The new Ford """GT""" is just a collector's item and Ford has no intention of ever letting anyone pit it against anything. We had the 2005 Ford GT at least.

I hate when Ferrari does that, but ford doing this is just disgusting. Turning the working man hero into a collectors piece is just plain wrong.

>take the quintessential midlife crisis car and turn it into a Lambo

Yeah, not even GM is that dumb.

It looks like some generic supercar with no resemblance to past corvettes. Really hope it wont look like that

What is their reasoning? Is it really supposed to be an idea instead of a competitor?

i'm pretty sure if Carroll Shelby were alive and there during the drawing board phases shit would be a lot different. He probably couldn't force Ford to get their head in the game but he, and his design/performance application choices would be a lot more encouraging for Ford and they probably wouldn't be as skittish about it.They were a lot more casual with the last GT which he conveniently oversaw.

I'm afraid America's ballsy car designers/engineers are quite literally a dying breed.