/tbcg/ The Burning Crusade General

>what is this?
Similar to /elyg/ this is a general specifically for World of Warcraft private servers running The Burning Crusade expansion. Just without the trannies.

>Guilds
- Horde 5x

>Servers
Warmane Outland, 5x
Warmane Medivh, 1x
Burning Crusade (Gummy), 1x

>Download
Warmane.com/download

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
Make sure your realmlist isn't in read only mode. If this fails download your client from a new website

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

What class should I roll?

WTS medivh ally gold. skype: wence754

Nice cuck server you got there

>wpsg has actual namefags

you can't even make this up

As the first warning its ok. Also? i have found you atelf first pic bottom right corner.

zzzz

>every TBC server have huge population unbalance problems
>nobody releases a PvE server
Why?

I would totally play a pve server
wpvp is fucking cancer 99% of the time and it always has been

>wpvp is fucking cancer 99% of the time and it always has been
I remember it being good only in retail leveling my first character starting day 1, after that leveling an alt was a huge pain in the ass.

Anyways, the WPvP problems are aggravated in TBC private servers, since evertbody knows that the Horde have the racials advantage, making all the severs one sided and playing Alliance near impossible. And yet, instead of making a PvE server, idiots insist in giving some meager and useless perks to the Alliance players.

>cuckland

kys

>its a dead general episode

Dear Legacy Fans
Fuck You
Sincerely
Blizzard

Because every time the small, autistic, and very loud minority of rogue players starts doing forum post equivalent of "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" until the devs are believing that everyone wants pvp.

PUPPER PALS COME BACK

When's gummy coming out?

Soon™. Probably in 1 or 2 months, maybe even earlier since gummy made a post about how well the open beta went.

is there an alliance guild yet

>tbc
>alliance

Why is this General so fucking Slow. Its taking days for a new one

no, im a limp dick manlet virgin so I need to play orc or tauren to cope

It's as slow as outland's fucking queue

I'm discouraged to play since the server will be wiped. Should I level my priest anyway? I'm currently 7.

Reminder that while you cucks are going to be stuck in the queue tonight, i will be raiding a perfectly scripted pre-nerf SSC on the best TBC server available, hellfire

no point leveling yet on gummy yet, right

Why is gummy hosted in US? It will be closed by the Big B eventually so whats the point?

If you truly care about the server you'd level with the sole intention of finding any and all remaining bugs in Azeroth.

Gonna need a source on that second statement

How do i play on cuckland without paying 10 euros?