Hurr durr get a real car

>hurr durr get a real car

FF thread

Front wheel drive is chill wheel drive.

I kind of want an ek9. current 240 owner :_

FF shitbox reporting in

picking up one just like this in a week :)
i can't wait

is torque steer still an issue these days?

i want one of these, an itr and a nsx. i would restore them with oem parts and keep them in a garage.
i feel like a neo-boomer

only with economy-minded layouts with added power. with equal-length driveshafts and a LSD its literally non-existent.

better chassis, better engine, better brakes, lighter, more reliable. no brainer really.

No because I'm not a fucking manlet that lets the car drive me

FF QQ

>i feel like a neo-boomer
JDMniggers are pretty much the same at this point. Only while boomers hold onto rust piles and buy professionally restored cars to take credit for, auto-weebs pay out the nose for FR shitboxes to tell the girls about their "DRIFT KAR BRO".

Then a few months down the track something goes wrong with their Skidline so they try selling it for more than it's worth and it sits for months, or they take it for a spin in the wet and crash it into a guardrail.

>want to get the molten orange version
>only one available is 150 miles away
>carfax says the transmission was rebuilt

Maybe in the States. You guys are pretty dumb over there.

that's not molten orange pal

great pic :)

thank you :)

Had a friend who bought a 240 and this is pretty much exactly what happened to him then the kid he sold it to months later crashed it the first week

Mazda3 reportin'

comfy picture

how exactly can it be an
>issue
?
are your arms actual spaghettis?

My new rig

How do you like it my dude? Im getting either a Megane RS 265 or an Astra OPC

Very focused car. May not be ideal for day to day use (for me it's fine despite the springy clutch). Suspension is very firm but isn't crashy. I'd imagine the OPC would be a better car to use on a daily basis but the Megane would probably be the enthusiasts choice.

I don't know why, but I really want to buy one of those and turbo it.

After years of lurking going to finally post my car, >pls no hate
Fwd is my favorite for daily

Nice car user, bags on top for weight distribution purposes I suppose? kek
Is it a 2.0 or 2.5?

Just got a 2003 Mazda6
Auto tranny and shit but it's so comfy to guys

>Auto tranny and shit
Auto is comfy as fuck in that 6 though, I might even prefer it in that model year desu. Sexy car user.

Thanks user!
It was my grandma's
She'd be happy to see me drive it

Dude! That's awesome that you can kind of know how it was treated before you had it, I am slowly figuring out that mine was abused af by the last owner but I'm trying to keep her healthy as I can. Have fun with it user, that is such a solid car.

I mean there's a bit more to mine too
When my grandma passed after a while later my dad took to his office as an errands car so some of his employees, well they gave it a bump here and there and the interior was a bit filthy

Anyway at least it's in better hands now
It's still like new

Nice one m8

Bags are just cosmetic. It's a 2.0, couldn't find a second gen sedan 2.5L that was manual.

Outta my way FF fucking shits

obsessed

400 dollar shitbox reportan
4g93 a second best

Maximum
a e s t h e t i c

Found one with a 6 speed manual. It's actually a nice little car, at least from the test drive. I pick it up tomorrow. Hopefully I don't get fucked in the long run lol

There's a clean as fuck yellow one on my drive to work every day and every day I see it I'm jelly as fuck

FF for the win, skidding tires on take off and comfy rides through the snow

Good cars, not the most cool aesthetic but i hope you enjoy

Yeah, that's what I've read. Most of the complaints I've read are that the suspension is a bit stiff, but I drive a clapped out Golf on lowering springs, so it can't be any worse than that lol. I just need something cheap, reliable and roomy for work, so this seems to fit all the requirements.

>Babby's first car less than 20 years old

Feels bretty ghud.

>cheap, reliability, roomy
All three. I was surprised how much shit I could stuff in the back.

GL with the buy

>Yo senpai how exciting do you want your car to be?
>I'm an accountant.
>Say no more

>popup headlights on a sedan

need to make webms of those suckers

w-why have you painted your ac lines

Posting.
I saw on awhile ago that the owner put letters patch right after Soul.

Hi.

Cus the ac doesn't work and it was less effort then ripping the ac out, oh and the aluminum was starting to look pretty shit

FF boat reporting in

>inb4 hurrdurr muh awd turbo 2g is better

SUH

WHO ELSE /FIVECYLINDER/

Hm I enjoy the look of your car sucks they drilled those holes in your front bumper

Ayy reporting in

Thanks senpai! It's pretty damn fun

Sup.

bruh that car is pure sex

8th Gen masterrace coming thru