>you will never be able to replicate and drive your own Hoonicorn

time to die

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=34duzmzsjQA
youtu.be/7G3cEDFYWQg?t=173
youtu.be/QAAv1GPhVgU?t=9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you have to be over 18 to post on this website

So you could look like some 16 year old Ken Block wannabe shithead?

OP needs a cyanide pill after that one.

The beauty of cars is that you can turn literally anything into your obnoxious hoonmobile.

A cheap car and a place to work on it is literally the majority of the process. Tools and parts and know how can be acquired fairly easily.

Did I dive head first into a spicy Veeky Forums contrarian maymay?

desu I'd like the Hoonicorn but with a simple inconspicuous black paintjob and plain meaty non-low profile tires.

I just wonder if there would be a way to make it quieter.

id be embarrassed to be seen in a car like that

the hoonicorn would look much better as a fastback and without the ugly livery

>I just wonder if there would be a way to make it quieter.
Giving it an actual exhaust line would be a good start

Is that a Roush?

Mature car enthusiast here. I am so above anything Monster, drift bro, etc. That stuff is for kids. I've been a car enthusiast for over 1 year, my dream cars are obscure ones such as the Lancia Fulvia and Kurtis KK. I feel embarrassed for anyone that thinks that garish piece of shit is cool just because a dudebro made a popular video with it. My car heroes are all Japanese, who drive with honor and while they may be flashy they aren't tryhard. I'm not talking about Tsuchiya, but drifters that you wouldn't know about in the US, as they keep their profiles low. They don't need 1300hp, they have the finesse and skill to dominate the togue with only 200hp in such cars as the 86. Time to grow up if you actually think the Hoonicorn is cool.

everything you said is true tho

oh god

i'm probably older than you and i think it's a cool car and i enjoyed watching the pikes peak vid, fag

It's to appeal to the Monster crowd. I fucking hate Ken Block.

I swear if the monster shit and hoonigan shit were gone it would be an okay livery

It's a pasta

>1000+ HP & AWD
>Burns rubber constantly and calls it drifting when it's just powersliding.
I hate the """Western""" scene.

There should be a drifting series with a 300 HP limit, so participants actually have to actual learn advanced techniques instead of just slamming the throttle.

300 is still a lot. That's stock power for a lot of Jap hero cars from the 90s, and they're all capable of throttle steering. Weight transfer is arguably the most important aspect of low weight drift.

>300 is still a lot.

reminder that its 2017 and a stock Camry has 301 hp

Kek.

This post has nailed this thread.
Veeky Forums in a nutshell. Can't let those poppys grow too tall.

>stock camry
You mean the premium package V6 one that costs $40,000+ from any dealer

Sorry but that fact isn't very relevant.
The Camry weighs more and has a different drivetrain, which completely changes the driving characteristics compared to a RWD coupe.

are you trying to imply that it isnt stock when it comes from the factory that way

all of your information is irrelevant

>talking hp
>look at all this irrelevant shit

even stock pony cars with v6s pack over 300hp now

I'm trying to imply that no one in their right mind buys that version of the camry especially when you could get a fucking mustang gt or some other sports car with all the options for the same price.

You're trying to imply that every shitbox corolla and civic has tons of horsepower now but that is not the case, it is literally on a select few with a premium package.

Talking about drifting, not just horsepower. For somebody who apparently likes cars, nuance between platforms obviously isn't a strong point.

>I want a family car
>better go buy a Mustang

kek this kid

>300
>tons of hp

holy shit is it 1950 or something

a V6 Camry only costs 34k and still has 301hp

I get that you guys probably drive 30 year old cars with 300 is still a lot
>reminder that its 2017 and a stock Camry has 301 hp

learn to read

>Replying to Newfagay
Not even once.

yeah you shouldnt talk to to people outside of your echo chamber who knows what kind of crazy stuff you might hear

Actually quality shitpost
Part of the reason for high power drift cars is loads of tire smoke. Wide, grippy rubber creates clouds.

>Loads of tyre smoke.
That's powersliding though. It's a completely different technique to drifting.

That actually has to be one of the stupidest things I've seen on here. How the FUCK would you maintain a drift without applying the go pedal?

powersliding usually doesnt have much if any smoke

definitely not as much as drifting

Yeah tripfags in general are fucking retards

>I want a family car
>better buy the V6 premium sport package that costs double what the base model costs
You just rekt yourself with your own argument then, retard

Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it's stupid.
Drifting is the rear wheels losing grip through weight transfer, and stepping out the rear of the car. Power is applied, but the car would still go sideways without it.
Powersliding is using the grip of the rear tyres to slide out the rear of the car. The throttle is used (and necessary) to maintain the angle.

It's a matter of technique, and explains why lower power cars manage to outmaneuvure more powerful cars.

Why would you think you couldn't drift and smoke the tires in a high power car?

boy another thread with retarded anons that just shitpost and cant contribute

wrong

do you think a new Camry costs $17k lol

theres a 10k difference between base and V6

34k isnt a lot you poorfag fucktard

You obviously don't get it. You're still thinking that powersliding IS drifting when it isn't. It may look similar, but it's done entirely differently.

You can see the difference in technique here: youtube.com/watch?v=34duzmzsjQA

>its a 16 yr old ken block worship thread
i feel ill reading this crap

youtu.be/7G3cEDFYWQg?t=173

I never said that. You seem to be under the assumption a high power drift car will always initiate with a power slide, when that's clearly an illogical assumption. It's just a nice-to-have thing.

>34k isnt a lot you poorfag

post your car

The Hoonicorn (which this thread is about) always powerslides. For people who don't know what they're looking at it's exciting, but it's just boring and predictable.

You mean Ken Block powerslides? Or has the car become self driving?

Build a poorfag version based on an old Jaguar XJR OP

youtu.be/QAAv1GPhVgU?t=9

>monster energy
Why do so many people worship this brand

Whoever is driving it. Pedantry is the lowest form of wit, even lower than sarcasm.

ofc when you get bested in an argument you go on to irrelevancy

the average new car price in the US is $33,560

what anyone in the thread drives is irrelevant

its not an expensive car

Don't be an idiot

A distinction should be made, since user is continually under the impression that a high power car can only be powerslid.

>is a poorfag
>calls other people poorfags

>can only spout fallacies

gg no re

another tardanon down

That's not what he's say at all.

That and willpower, hoon mobiles dont fix themselves. I hate hearing storied of a guy who says hes working on a car for 5 years.

>Virgin Monster vs Chad Red Bull

American cars were never about fruity sissy shit like finesse, it's always been about brute force and raw power hence the pony car era.

I never mentioned that they could only be powerslid. Just that one is drifting and the other isn't.
I don't see much point in 28hp/L engines honestly, but if you do, good on you. There's cars for everyone.

Hp/L is a meme but to disregard finesse with our cars like he did is equally retarded.

>poorfag
>jaaaAAAAAAAAj
?

>Contrarian
Normal people don't like them either.

You, well, you are one lone faggot who thinks this dumb shit is the bees knees. A minority, a weirdo, a nerd who disagrees with everyone. Even in the car community, you're strange and the people who agree with you are strange. You stand out among crowds of results-oriented track rats and boomers trying to make their classics look properly trick. You, you stand in opposition to everything they stand for, and your friends need their own corner at every meet to keep them separate from things everyone passionate or not deems a serious effort. You are a rat rodder. You are the contrarian.

>i-it's only 10k more
Nice moving the goalposts, that's assuming the dealer is charging msrp which they never do. And you never addressed the main point, if someone wouldn't buy a mustang because they want a family car, why would they spend 50% more for a V6 sport package? You just keep shooting yourself in the foot you retarded shit, good thing you have a trip on so everyone can readily identify the village idiot.
>p-poorfag
Nice strawman to go with your complete lack of an argument, you are one sad piece of work.

How was that a fallacy? The guy told you to post your car since you think you're hot shit and you didn't post anything. Chances are he's right and you are a poor piece of shit. Pathetic how you give yourself a pat on the back when you can't even refute what anybody says, speaks about you as a person.

Don't bother responding to the tripfag. He's an idiot.

Yeah that's painfully obvious now. Was hoping he would have taken some time
to realize how stupid he is but that rarely happens. Futile of me to try to knock some sense into him being that even his parents couldn't manage to do it.

>browsing fun videos website recently
>"ken block climbs pikes peak in his mustang"
>his "mustang" is 4wd, prooly with no parts from original car at all
>his "climbing" is interrupted by doing fucking donuts on parking spots around the track

literally only fact in entire video titledescription was that it's ken block. although car is cool, i guess

lol look at this butthurt poorfag that values shitposting over the topic at hand

anons are the worst

looks lime something out of alberta

>you will never be able to replicate and drive your own Brabham bt52

time to die

This is some good pasta

>and he never posted his car
Shocking

Its a tasty drink for shots. You wouldn’t know that because you don’t go out or have friends.

probably because I prefer to stay on topic instead of getting mad that someone uses logic and latching on to anything I can ad hom over

>if you have friends you have to be a party/hookup culture faggot milennial who has at least two STDs before they're 30

No thanks some of us actually go to church

nobody cares about your gay ass opinion, kys

>he doesn't have a car

>mfw my haters show up

>stay on topic
>has done nothing but shitpost and get btfo by multiple anons
>too poor to afford a car but posts on Veeky Forums anyway
See pic

>getting mad that someone uses logic and latching on to anything I can ad hom over

shits like pottery

>Being indoctrinated by jew-worshiping paedophiles

No thanks. Some of us actually read and understand the messages of the holy texts.

>gets btfo so hard by logical argument that all he could say was "b-butthurt"
Wew nice logic dude, keep making yourself look like a fucking retard, God knows we're all enjoying it

>keep making yourself look like a fucking retard

Im not imitating you tho

hell yall couldnt even stay on topic after I schooled your retarded asses

t. anally pained OP

>n-no u, r-retard
Lmfao, the absolute state of your pathetic mind. Thanks again for using a trip so that your sheer stupidity will be memorialized in the archives.

I just make a simple reply and he spergs

does he think that this will make me want to detrip or something lol

Old XJs can be had for about a grad tbf fampai

My dad restored a 1950 Ford Coupe from literally the frame up. Nearly a hundred thousand dollars and 12 years later it looks better than cars in showrooms today. He once brought his bumpers in the house and cleaned them in our bathtub

So what if it's just an autist like my dad who wants to do everything himself and make everything perfect?

>non-low profile tires
I was with you until there

This guy right here.
That's my dream car right there.
A non-faggot hoonicorn.

just weld the diff on a v6 mustang and install a turbo on the engine

id be embarassed to be seen in an audi.
this would be okay.
Honestly hoonicorn is a really cool car and it has a history of doing some cool stuff.
Veeky Forumstists just hate it cause its popular.

just put in hard work, can't be more than $20k in materials, stop dreaming and start planning and learning if it's really worth it to you.