/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Bully Maria Edition.

Forgot his Pizza Cutter >A google doc with basic information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

I

>making a new thread early

I've been cucked by Meme Machine one too many times, it'll never happen again.

I'm gonna beat the living shit out of maria and none of you can stop me

Princess or the clone?

Why are Gherman and Maria so much taller than the Hunter?

sniff/kiss/lick

Can someone help me at defiled hotdog? pass bbg ringing at lamp

i love maria so much.

coming 1 min

>tfw you realize Eileen has a dick

Eileen is pretty dumb

Hey are you ringing?

I got him thanks to Albatross.
If you wanna join, I'm ringing at the next layer and so on
Pass still bbg

Sniff Jez, kiss teacher, lick teacher

It's sad how autistic this is. Like, there's normal aspie shit going on in bbg but then theres this full on no-jokes autism.

>liking cute girls is autism
?

>The Fist of Gratia can be parried.
I immensely regret doing a run with this over any other left hand weapon.

Liking cute girls is fine. What's extremely autistic is liking drawn characters of something someone made in-game. That's a real problem, these people should probably notify someone so they can be given appropriate therapy.

spoopy webm, be careful

heh, give me a call kiddo

Where do you think you are? No, really, how new are you?

pizaa cugter

>making fan-art is autistic

?????

Ignore it for fuck's sake, it used to be worse, now it's a posted-once-per-thread meme and it's quiet

How is this type of damage even fair?

You're the one sperging about m8, no one takes this seriously we're just fucking around chill out.

Not new, I'm just stating it's a serious problem.

that perfect looping

It isn't. It probably is there to compensate the small weapon variety and that, on full BLT, you can only use the tricked version.

I see we're entering the "waifufags and female characters are ruining our general" cycle. Up next will be the Vilebloods and Executioners spewing shit at each other.

How good are mercy blades for PvE? I'm contemplating between them and the cane. I want a dope skill scaling weapon.

Don't do this.

I've been away from /bbg/ for too long. Post more plz

That just shows how little time you've spent here

It wasn't intended. I made the webm because the rats in the back looked funny.

Everything is viable in PvE

Doggos really enjoy themselves in Bloodborne

Very good, dash attacks have high modifiers, tricked r2 closes gaps well and usually strings with l2 as a pseudo backstep, the speed is great for r1 spamming. Pairs really well with Cane but I wouldn't kill Eileen for them early since you'll miss out on some stuff.

I just shit myself

Thanks Albatross, I got her. I'm going to farm some ritual blood 5 for lower loran in a few minutes

I did so too when that happend to me, especially because I play with sounds off in story dungeons and listen to something else, so I also did't hear the sage coming.

I feel like they though the health drain would be a bigger problem than it actually is and kinda over compensated OR blood weapons are supposed to be strong lorewise (see how ridiculously strong the bloodletter is) and we know PvP is secondary to PvE.

>I play with sounds off in story dungeons
You're a crazy man

I used to know them really well through random coop so I didn't expect anything to suprise me. Also listening to podcasts or music is better than hearing the screeching, screaming and weapon noises over and over.

And meta flame wars after that. Then we aight for a bit then it starts again.

>Also listening to podcasts or music is better than hearing the screeching, screaming and weapon noises over and over.
Disagree 100%. Kinda ruins the experience for me, and I absolutely love all the screeching and wailing and gurgling and crying and scraping sounds that drive my gf nuts

Ringing at Lower Loran, if anyone wants to join.
Pass bbg

Why are always the ayys that have the worst connection

First day? Welcome to Veeky Forums newfriend

You don't have enough eyes on the inside to contact them

I didn't care about atmosphere or experience after going through them 3 times + dozens of times through coop. I already had my experience with them and enjoyed them at the beginning.

ayys are from a higher plane, their internet has to travel a big distance

Something to do with eyes and shit

holy shit

2 points worth it for ludwig's rifle/repeating pistol? If no where do I put the two spare points. Was thinking 1 for repeating and 1 for converted church pick?

>Was thinking 1 for repeating and 1 for converted church pick?
Yeah do that instead. Ludwig's rifle is cool but that's all it is. Pick is amazing all around

Can someone good at maths tell me what the AR difference between a 50/25 and 50/14 Church pick is?

Joined some random chalice looking for other user, good fight Helena/Alba

I finally understood that to do a decent run with a str arc build, you must focus on physical damage and not arcane, until you haven't unlocked every dungeon.

Uh you can cheese most chalice bosses with tools though

Never done STR build so I'm wondering how do the SKL weapons do with heavy abyssals?

>ARC builds are hard to start
I don't understand this meme

I haven't done it myself but I've heard it's only slightly worse than pure skill with 27s. Unnoticably worse.

Same. Base damage is what matters early game and fire paper + bbp + saw spear gets you past the first few bosses.

Why do you guys post webms of your fights

>50/14 Str/Skl
Heavy + Temperings: 572 (+15)
Heavy + Thrusts: 622 (+15)

>50/25 Str/Skl
Heavy + Temperings: 638 (+15)
Heavy + Thrusts: 693 (+15)

(+15) is from the Heavy Abssyal secondary.

It's an elaborate mating ritual

I want to give the Saif a try but I hear everyone complains about it being OP

For people not involved, it's just fun to watch other people's builds and styles. For those in the webm, it's incredibly helpful, interesting, and eye opening to get a third person perspective of your combat tendencies

>strutting around in yharnam @ default level with 6000 echoes
>im fighting a boss?
>oh shit hes fast asf
>run up the stairs for 15 minutes
>benny hill.mp3
>kill him
>mfw

I use it and do far worse with it than I do with the churck pick and tentacles. I don't R1 spam though. Just use it if you want to, it's a blast in pve

Thanks again Albatross, it was a pleasure with you
I think that's it for today, got to do normie stuff

what's wrong with it?

It is OP, you can R1 spam and mostly it works like in the webm. It doesn't get played often in our FCs and those who use it are mostly seen as tryhards. But try it out and use more of the moveset than just the tricked R1 and enjoy yourself.

Lick Jez's nose
Kiss egg's ass
Sniff yuria's feet

Alright, hope to see you some other time

woops I meant this webm regarding the Saif

Unzips are pretty unsafe and hard to land unless the person you're fighting sucks

holy shit. My uncanny Kos Parasite is only +8 with shit gems and i only have 44 arc.

This thing is already great. With all of my gems and arc skillpoints this might actually be my strongest weapon.

I like making webms. And I'm not sure about that but it feels like I see more people ever since I started making them, could be me just getting full of myself though.

I love your fashion.

Sniff Jez, lick egg, spank Yuria

Thank you >.