Ontario here, do they refund you the $310 if they reject your vanity plate?

Ontario here, do they refund you the $310 if they reject your vanity plate?

charge it back

Ontario carsales guy here. Yes they refund you the cashmoney.

Thanks senpai.

>$310 for a vanity plate
what the fuck canada, I paid $40 for mine and even that felt like too much

>$310 for a vanity plate

Canada cucks will defend this

t. NC fag where vanities are $30

Not all Canada is this price. Nova Scotia is about 100$ which is like 20$ ameribucks

Everything is so cheap in the states

Burgers never appreciate what they have anyway.

Gotta have some way for Wynne and her cronies to pay for their cocaine and child sex slaves

>daily reminder if you continue to live in and pay a cent to Ontario you're literally worse than Hitler and are actively supporting one of the most corrupt and incompetent regimes of all time

>kiwiplates.nz

what crazy part of the world is this

If they find that the plate was designed to "deliberately harass or intimidate" then they keep the fee and assess an additional fine of 2x ($620).

>not naming this pic "thought police"

>kiwi
>.nz
Either Americans are really stupid or New Zealand is actually really insignificant

>American
Case closed.

Really ?
I'm getting this plate. You mad leaf ?

Fuck, you dont want to know how much I pay for insurance on 2 RHD vehicles.

Are you going for "infidel", or "nigger"?

Only possible way is to register them in other provinces. No one can afford them otherwise

$3200/year for them.

you know driving around with that would get your car burned down by whites, right?

vanity numbers in my country cost like $4000 and i live in a post-soviet shithole

Individually or combined?

Combined.

Only $133 a month on average each? Thats a third of what most people pay for one $3,000 Civic.

Honda Tax.

>a 2009 S2000 is insurance for half the price of a DX Civic of the same year

I'd have impeached the provincial government for being bought out by the insurance companies for this had I not left that shithole years ago