Is there a worse sportscar. than the corvette...

Is there a worse sportscar. than the corvette? I mean there are so many better things in class that are faster and more reliable. Why would anyone buy a corvette knowing this?

Just imagine being as autistic as OP. This what they do all day, every day. Don't even play videogames, let alone have a real car. Just make these kinds of posts. That's so sad it's funny.

I know its a bait thread but damn thats impressive safety.

Nigger I saged why didn't you?

Sage

>t. butthurt eurotrash

Because no one gives a shit that you saged.

>mfw eurotrash and love corvettes

>tfw I just bought the car in OP's pic

Why do you hurt me?

That's how you get these threads to die faster. If you're lucky the megashitter forgets to bump it and it dies. If you don't sage, your reply bumps the thread.

remember that this is what you're getting when you buy a salvage title

>corvette
>middle aged honkey
like pottery

nice projection

Bump

redpill me on corvette reliability

From what I've heard the LS is bulletproof, do issues fall among other things, or is this some shit-teir bait?

All of this shit is literal autism from shitposters. The c7 z06 package does run the oil cooler too close to the catalytic converter and this eventually puts the car into limp mode when driven hard, but a heatshield and/or a cat delete fixes it. Every other generation/trim is fine. Also some early z06s had incorrectly machined engine components that ate themselves in 2000 miles but that was a very short term error.

nice damage control

LS engines are known for spinning bearings and overheating

>like pottery
>pottery

>not keeping up to date with 4chinz memes

If you post some cunt will come along and argue with your post.

The only way to guarantee a thread dying faster is not to post or to spam it until the limit.

Basically you saging still doesn't do more than entice more posting. Especially when you start arguing with other people for not saging. You might as well trip up you fucking pokey hole.

>nice damage control

thank you

>there are so many better things in class that are faster and more reliable
For a much higher price.
>Why would anyone buy a corvette knowing this?
Limited budget like 99.999% of the population.

Boomers who then go 10 under all the time and think they are in some exotic.

Yes. A rear engine Porsche.

>Sounds like complete shit.
>lol 400hp
>Will snap oversteer if you get close to the limits
>makes you look like a douchebag, Especially when your wife won't let you get the 911 and you have to settle for a Cayman or Boxster.

Hell I'm a ford fanatic and even I'll admit the corvette is an amazing machine- every year is a contender for its genre.
Look at OP's pic,car is destroyed and the driver is just sitting there like "damn, that sucked.
If it would have been a Porsche, lamborghini or bmw he would have been bar b que'd...