>English FGO confirmed for June 25 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna has been announced to be released this summer.
>Two new Servants have been announced: Caster of the Nocturnal Castle and Assassin of the Nocturnal Castle.
>A new summer event has been announced in which Minamoto no Raikou will receive a swimsuit version.
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA (embed)

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk (embed)

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz (embed)

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

10.0 thread.

Tamamo!

MORE HELENA DOUJINS WHEN?

witch

I've gotten her to NP2 today. Still don't give a single shit about her.

Soon

Reminder

Rin would be the best boy.

>someone on BL volunteered to translate her short story if there was interest
>another guy told him to go for it, but added that there's already a summary somewhere
>no word since
Fuck everything, and Boy's Love in particular.

Of course it's in 3D because it's a battle background.

>isnt Cu Kirei or Gil
no

I don't get it

Shy ninja is not for lewd

LIZ THREAD

It will actually be all CGI like Berserk

Impossible. His brother would be superior.

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

A CGI animator from Ufotable post it and then delete it

Things that NEVER should have made it into the game:

- support Berzerkers (Shittingale, Assterios)
- non Quick Assassins (Shitki, Hundred Lips, King Assan)
- offensive Casters (Illyuck, Sanzcuck)
- Casters and Rulers on the field instead of a separate Assist slot
- weak Buster and Arts NPs
- fucking break bars
- expanded Fou shit
- fucking saint graphs

Feel free to add anything else that isn't the usual /fgog/ retardation.

I think they all look OK now with make up (though some dudes need to lay off the lipstick). Mashu needs to smile.

BIG NEWS soon lads

Remember to use this event's MVP!

PAKO YOU MADMAN

Vagina worms when?

My first thought here is that they did a good job on Da Vinci's outfit. My second thought is that Arash has some really skinny arms.

Karna still best girl

An interesting tidbit looks like female and male protagonist will have a different personality. Gudao actor describes his character as a little cowardly but reliable while Gudako actress describes her as "rough around the edges". So we're likely going to have the beta male and the tsundere mcs.

modered a cute

Arash and Ozzy are skinny, yeah. But at least the outfit looks nice. It doesn't matter if they are nips because the stage is faraway, and what you can see is only the outfit and wigs. What matters is if they can sing or not.

Only when I need her. I already maxed her Bond and don't want to waste BP.

Snekposting

fgog is ded as fuck.

Reminder she takes bull cock every night and makes you watch

>tfw had Nasu gotten koei to make Extella we probably would have a guan yu and a fate musou that's not shit by now

>tsundere
literally me

Fucking cuckwhore

I want to gently hurry up and get to the gacha day I want so I don't miss too much the CEs but I remember this event has a pretty good triple drop map if you don't have CEs

Good they're a cute couple

>ywn be a Loli(Male) who takes bull pussy while your lover watches

hot

>but I remember this event has a pretty good triple drop map if you don't have CEs
Which one? I'm NEWSHIT so I don't have any of the attack CEs and just the one free drops one.

They are nips what did you expect?

It's the cave later in the game after the second or third gate I forgot, that's where I remember doing most of my farming for the mats to clear the store

can we have this as Lancelot's card art instead?

Tristan looks kanashi

literally Gudao.

I am okay with offensive Casters, such as Sanzou given she's essentially taken on a lot of the aspects of the demons from JttW, but if they made an offensive Caster they should be ACTUALLY GOOD. As for Casters not being on the field, that's fucking dumb. Casters can fight, they just aren't great normally.

Most of your other points are good, except for the non-quick Assassin. There's multiple ways to kill someone aside from FAST, and he's pretty exceptional as I'm pretty sure he's supposed to be Nasu's take on Hassan i-Sabbah, the originator of the cult IRL.

Also, Support Berserkers don't work in principle, but Nightingale is cute and get some better insults than cuckold, shit and ass. cuckoldry is awful but forcing it as a generic pejorative doesn't work and makes me think you have the mind of a child.

Lancelot looks better than in the game

>yfw you get 3dpd alternative servant pictures if you buy the tickets to the play

sanzou actually had the capabilities to be a good offensive caster if she went full arts memery

How is Tristan actor going to act? He might trip and fall if he had to be with his eyes closed during all the play.

I want to take a bath with my mom

I hope the play will be recorded and uploaded somewhere

I get Nitocris, Xuanzang and Tawara being cut since it has to be tough to find a brown girl, a busty girl and a big beefy guy in Japan and they have relatively small plot roles. But why cut the Hassans? They're major parts of the chapter.

Unless they're going to use stage props and puppets for them.

Support berserkers don't work because of this game's retarded class system.

So you need quartz to roll in this game

How do you get quartz?

Time

open your walllet

I wanna drink mom's milk

They weren't cut because they were hard to find, they were cut, because we have a lot of characters already and they have a limited running time. Those three weren't really important, Nito is only relevant as the bridge to Ozzy which Arash can fulfill the same function, considering time temple. The main story is Bedi's, so the other stuff is subplot. Same with Holmes. Hassans and village people can easily be extras/choir. These are the main cast which presumably will have singing parts. All 'actors' are singers. Da Vinci actress is some winner of those singing tv contests turned into a pop-ballad singer for parties and events, Roman actor is the lead voice of a j-rock band and also does rap.

So what? I like her sister more, anyways.

Summit drops nothing?

I like watch

That's the Raikou node

Story stages, free missions, login bonuses (there isn't 1/day, though) and streaks, master missions, events. This game does have tickets, though.

I have no wallet and I must whale

Different size penetration is my fetish though.

>another even with no where to get skill stones

>even
event*

Fuck off reddit

>what is the BP node for 100

Getting real tired of the lack of skill stones in these events. Maybe it's like Bryn, and these incompetent gooks just forgot they exist.

>Da Vinci doesn't have huge tits
>Gawain and Agravain are beefy as fuck under the armor (we've seen pictures) and Touta is Japanese
>Arash and Ozzy are brown guys
Nah, they were cut because they aren't interesting to their target audience and they can't waste too much time. Nasu can write as much as he likes, but a stage play can't last for days.

>gets mad cause of a spelling error
lmao

>no assassin or lancer stones
Worthless

initial complaint was skill stones not specific ones

How many can someone get during a week casually?

Also what are tickets?

4 quartz and 1 ticket from daily logins and 2 more quartz from weekly missions.

Honestly, it's not that hard to write them out if you want to save time and have an interest in trimming the cast down. Especially if you don't need to bother with setting up King Hassan for Babylonia or exploring Atlas. They're really only important for the sake of getting Guda & Co past Gawain and Tristan, but that's not so hard to write around.

>How many can someone get during a week casually?
Doing master missions gets you 2, and you get 4 over 7 days of logging in. Well, not sure if the English version would start at the exact same login bonus type as JP or not.

>Also what are tickets?
Single summon tickets. You get 1 every 7 consecutive login days and 5/month with 100 mana prisms. They show up in events, too.

Good. They are cute together.

Milla

Is it an improvement?

> New line for Raikou and Ishtar
> Possibly because they hire the VA for Swim suit Raikou and Eresh-chan at the same time

No more mama. I'm keeping my money for Eresh-chan.

what kind of carrot is this?

>mfw REGEND's crits

What the hell.

Both Shikis got new lines too

swimsuit shiki confirmed?

>mfw reading that a whole bunch of ACTUAL RETARDS are rolling on this incredibly shit bait gacha for their inbreeded "Mom" when we've got a fucking Summer gacha coming up

Can't make this shit up

>no assassin or lancer stones
trying to level Melt?

Swim suit Jeanne, Davin Ci or Alexander?

>garden of order rerun after onigashima rerun
Please no

it'll be another 2 months til that

Jeanne for sure, but which one?

The boring one.