$99k

>$99k
>zero emissions
>seats 7 people comfortably
>fastest car on the planet to 60
>looks better than any other sedan out there
The future is here. Jump on or get run over.

They're neat but not an ideal choice for an enthusiast, driving hard really isn't a Tesla's strong suit.

Ultra cucks not realizing ICE and EV cars can be cool. Don't be a fag, both have advantages. Enjoy the ICE cars while they're around, accept that obviously the future will have more EV and hybrid cars. If electric cars are the future, as long as they look like teslas and go like teslas, we're all gonna be ok.

Four adults and three children maybe, two of which in a backwards jumpseat arrangement.

its so cool how they dont have a grill, they look so unique

but i dont have that much money for a car

you mean

>seats 7 tiny insignificant people comfortably

wrong. sperg more

but cant hoon hoon in them on touge
sls e package can

Corvairs are cool.

>buying a car that will snitch on you for speeding

Ecks Deee

You forgot:
>Garbage interior below 115k
>Range can be remotely altered by Tesla or anyone that manages to hack the Tesla Dealer Network
>Lithium mining is just strengthening China's position as a global superpower regardless of car construction being domestic or not.
>Ugly exterior; retarded design option to cling to a conventional front end when it's one of the few cars that can have absolutely whatever front design it wants due to not needing an intake.

There is not enough lithium on the planet to support world wide complete electric cars.

Massive widespread EVs will require a radically different battery chemistry, and it would also require huge changes to the power grid.
They've still got a long way to go to replace good ol gasoline and diesel.

And is there any form of potential battery that is known to science that could service the duty that isn't lithium based?
As far as I know no. Lithium Oxygen is the ideal battery, but it's essentially impossible.
We've basically peaked battery tech. Chemical energy is best energy.

>And is there any form of potential battery that is known to science that could service the duty that isn't lithium based?
Not anything remotely close to being mass production ready. Thats the story for most battery tech. It promises the world but can only be made in very small quantities in a lab.

no coupe no buy

>one post by this ID

Why is the future slower around a track than a Honda Civic?

0-60 is the only important day to day metric. sperg more

I like driving manual :c

>0-60 is the only important day to day metric

In day-to-day usage, you don't get to wait like 10 minutes for the Tesla to prepare itself after you select "Ludicrous Mode".

That Honda Civic will be long gone by then.

Might be better off going with a different car if 0-60 is so important to you. The others don't have an absurdly long wait step before you can actually demonstrate your 0-60 performance.

>What the Tesla fanbois don't understand is that we don't have a problem with electric cars, we have a problem with the shit head Elon, his megalomania, and his vision to end ICE and private ownership of vehicles.

Get it through your heads Tesla fucks.

>shit interior
>uncomfortable seats
>useless touchscreen
>tire roar
>wind noise
>WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIrling of the ekektric motor on the highway
>shit range
>takes ages to charge up
>piss poor quality control

I know this is a bait thread but have you faggots even sat in one of these things? Only virtue signaling morons buy these over an S Class

>do a hard launch in a Tesla
>lose 20% of your charge and go into limp mode

>>zero emissions

For $100,000 I would expect less orange peel.

Jesus

Model s does the quarter in 10.5. try again
Wrong.
>ive never driven a tesla
the post.

Even $300k cars have heavy orange peel these days, welcome to waterborne clear in 2017.

Yeah, you really haven't sat in one have you?

Or maybe the showroom model at your local strip mall is the only 5 figure car you've been in and have no standards?

sperg more

Nah only shit cars have orange peeling that bad

>looks better than any other sedan out there
If i'm going to drive a sedan, it means I dont give a shit about what my car looks like. So I would just pick up like a civic or a corolla for a few grand, pay gas in it for the next 10 years, and still pay less than 20% of what a tesla costs. If I have the money to spend over 100k on a car i'm going to buy a GTR. not a fucking electric sedan.

>Model s does the quarter in 10.5. try again

Yes. That is exactly what the image I posted shows.

You still have to wait around 10 minutes after engaging "Ludicrous Plus" mode for the battery to warm up enough, before you can actually reach maximum acceleration.

That's more than enough time for the Honda Civic to leave you in the dust.

Big difference between the hood/roof/decklid and the lower parts of the doors/quarters. Manufacturers know that it's next to impossible to match finishes on an aluminum door, steel quarter, and urethane fascias so they leave heavy orangepeel to hide any issues. Doesn't matter what brand it is, go take a look at a gloss black 488, AMG GT, RS7, you'll find the same thing.

nope. still faster. sperg more

Yeah. The Honda Civic is still faster around the track.

yes geralt i love you

Then why don't you buy a $20k drag car?

since when do tesla market fags post on Veeky Forums

Weighs way too fucking much.