Is there anything that comes close to it's performance at or around the same price?

Is there anything that comes close to it's performance at or around the same price?

The Camaro is faster

you can get a kawasaki H2

Not in our hands. With a professional driver, yes barely. But that's $5,000 for a very small edge. An edge that may or may not be there in 2018. Who knows?

no

Didn't think so.

Probably the Camaro...? But desu at that point it comes down to driver preference. They're very close.

evo 10

Lol. Evo X loses to V6 Accords after 80mph.

"Performance" is such a wide bracket

Either ask about drag or ask about track you shill cunt

Why do americans make such good cars?

Came here to say CBR1000rr, yours works better.

plus they don't make the evo anymore.

mustang > *

the S550 Chassis was released in 2015, the new Camaro which is "faster" is 2 years newer. Way to compare the Mustang to utter Cheby trash

Friendly reminder to keep your distance around these preferably 50ft away, unless youre okay with unnecessary dents or friends with local insurance guy

Gonna ask here.

What Mustang is this? I rented it from Enterprise, for work, and the people at the place didn't know what model it was. The rental agreement just says Mustang, and there's no owner's manual. Insurance is a blank insurance for all vehicles under Enterprise. Searched the entire car, but can't find anything that indicates model number, not even on the door frame.

Only thing I can find is it says Shaker on the dashboard.

tl;dr help an idiot find out what Mustand model this is.

Bmw m2 is pretty close
A tad slower though but it handles better

the usual V6 Mustang as Rental...

either the v6 or ecoboost

Yeah, I'd guess if it were anything above base model, it'd say so somewhere on the car.

Thats an ecomeme.

Rear diffusor is black instead of body color, and has 18 inch wheels.

V6s are solid color for the rear and have 17 inch wheels.

Fuck! I hope it isn't ;_;

Thanks.

Easiest way to tell is the emblem on the rear.

This guy is correct about it being an ecoboost, but is utterly mentally challenged with the claim about the rear end or wheels.

The way to tell as said is the emblems. A V6 has a pony with the tribar behind it in the middle. The ecoboost is strictly just the pony, as pictured, and the GT obviously says “GT”.

The V6 Mustangs have a few wheel options. I know Ford offered the 18” Foundry Black Wheels with some.

Source: Own an S550 GT and am a Mustang fanboy

To further price my point, here’s all 3 back ends.

Top is V6
Middle is Ecoboost
Bottom is GT

What kind of fucking idiot makes an eco version of a Mustang?

Thanks, my man. Whatever, at least the car drives nice. I'll call 'em up next time and ask for the V6 version, if they have it. They probably don't have the V8.

V6 doesn’t have a premium option, so you won’t get leather or anything, and it’s completely killed off for the 2018 facelift.

Looks like you had a premium guessing by the rear bumper.

Well, leather interior and all that jazz, so yeah.

Yeah you had a premium then. Non-premium Mustangs have the black plastic piece same color as body.

The ecoboost was made to raise overall fuel economy for Ford. Helps them look better in those ratings, and for anyone who’d buy a V6, which most still don’t consider a “true” mustang, they can just buy the turbo instead. Anyone who wants a V8 can get one anyway.

All right. Pretty happy with the car, regardless, just disappointed it's not a V6, but from what you said, the eco seems better anyway, since I won't be able to get a V8 with Enterprise.