Started dating this girl

>started dating this girl
>been going out for about 6 months
>she stays the night last night
>wake up
>she's sitting on the couch with her head bowed and obviously looking really uncomfortable
>ask her what's wrong
>she says she took my car out (1980 Mercedes 300D) to run some errands
>filled it up and brought it back and it was "acting funny" on the way home
>says the engine was making all kinds of funny noise, lots of black smoke, etc.
>ask her what the fuck she put in it
>"What do you mean? I just filled it up at the gas station. I even put in the mid-grade gas to surprise you"
>mfw I was very surprised

So she put gas in a diesel car? How much do you like her OP? If she has a nice body she could easily fetch a price that would pay for another 300D on certain markets.

please tell you having a gf part isn't real

Sue her

We need to know what happened afterwards OP

>falling for the women meme

Hope you learned your lesson OP.

Who am I kidding this is fabricated and homo-fellated.

She tried seducing me and having sex to "make it up to me" but I was so mad I literally couldn't even get hard. Since then I just haven't talked to her and she went home and has been trying to call me all day and left like 3 voicemails of her crying. I'm debating what to do. I really liked her up until this.

I'd be incredibly upset and it's an incredibly stupid thing she did. But it sounds like a legitimate mistake, and she sounds like she cares about you, considering the phone calls and all that. Personally, I'd tell her that I'm upset about it, and that you might need a day or two. Forgive her dood, if you like her and she likes you, it sure beats dying alone

this user is right, listen to him, don't lose the girl m80, you might not find another one who cares.

This . She sounds ignorant, not malicious.
Try and teach her cars.

This OP, it happens although it's bullshit

Was there ever a prior agreement that she could take your car out for a drive? This is the deciding factor here. If she made the call herself and just took your car without you knowing and agreeing to it beforehand you need to end it with her right now. A complete lack of respect for your property by making that decision herself.

If there was a prior agreement where you said it's ok for her to drive your car then I think you really should have made it clear that it's a diesel and all that shit. Hard to put the blame on her too much, you have to expect that these people won't know the car as much as you do.

I'd like to think that after 6 months of dating you wouldn't just be handing over your car keys to some girl.

as long its honest mistake, forgive her

It's a fucking $4000 car... Yeah it fucking sucks but you need to move on. It'd be different if it were a brand new Mercedes but even then it's just a car.

It's also $4,000 lost.

It’s a mistake OP, it happens man and you should know better coming from a girl.
It did not come to her mind to fuck up your shit just because. Its just ignorance, the girl obviously cares about you, she knows she fucked up and now you made her feel like shit even more.
Man up and go grab a coffee.

Btw is the car fukd

I'm sure I will get over it. I don't really know why I was still driving the car around anyways. I make way more than enough money to get a brand new car now, I just drove it around because I "don't fix what ain't broken" and it was the first car my dad got me (he's deceased now).

I'll call her tomorrow morning and let her know I'll get over it. I can't bring myself to scrap the car though, I need to find a way to fix it.

If you love the car and it's mechanically sound otherwise, look into a replacement engine. Would be cheaper than a new car.

Did you tell her your car ran on diesel?

Good on u m8
Also, do what said, offer to teach her about cars. Maybe ur next surprise could be a turbo for Christmas

I would get a replacement engine. Don't let it die.

>letting a bitch drive your car
you only have yourself to blame

>300D

It'll live

He was asleep at the time. Learn to read you fucking mongoloid.

Yeah it should be alright, people mix gas in with diesel in the winter to avoid freezing. Drain the tank and fill it up with fresh diesel to see if it's fukd

Watch all virgin Veeky Forumstist sperg out on mistake. Car is Car, if she means something, forgive her and move on.

Putting gas in a 300D is actually common to clean the motor. Injectors may be fugged but drain it, fill it with diesel and see what happens. You can't kill this motor OP, no matter what she did to it.

It's an $1800 car.

That's what you get for driving that hipster faggot car

lol at all the fags in here being so forgiving

>drives an ancient shitter
>pretends it wasn't already shit
Dump her, she deserves better than you.

they're selling for around 1000 dollars in my area. wtf OP. this chick obviously cares about you and you are close enough for her to be taking your car. dont ruin a good thing over pocket change.

She should pay for any repairs or for a new car.

Jesus Christ the white knights on here

LS swap

You've never had a girlfriend.

You've always been a pathetic doormat. You've always let the women you get involved with be absolved of any responsibility.

Don't worry, you keep doing you. Anyone else with a bit of self-respect won't put up with that garbage.

I actually just drive a normal car. You've still never had a girlfriend.

>and left like 3 voicemails of her crying
do people fall for this shit?

Honestly it depends on if she had permission to take your car. If you gave her the okay to drive it that's an honest mistake, some people really don't know anything about cars. But if she took it without talking to you first then you should cut ties. Can't trust her after that.

cringe @ this orbiter

Is having a girlfriend supposed to be some sort of accomplishment?

>not getting a rage boner
what a faggot cuck

According to this thread, yes.

For you, yes.

I'm not the one acting like it's something noteworthy.

this place is full of teenage cucks from reddit

ill buy it if your own the east coast.

I love 300D's

>he didn't learn to avoid thots from watching initial d

Man, just drain the tank and fill it back up with diesel. I bet it's fine, you might need a new fuel pump though.

>faggot OP finds a fucking unicorn GF that actually cares about him
>that wants to surprise
>happens to be a bit clumsy and has female ignorance
>feels sorry for her mistake
>does not blame others for her mistake

>OP acts in the most retarded ways

Those GFs always fucking get the most retarded guys.
The fuck is up with that.

This but unironically.

*BOOM*
*BOOM*
*CRASH*

THIS IS THE FUCKING THOT POLICE
PUT YOUR PANTS UP AND STEP AWAY FROM THE SLAG

Women get the hots from stupid guys because they seem beasty and sexy.

that's true.
the dumber and less caring the guy, the sexier they find him

>faggot OP finds a fucking unicorn GF that actually cares about him
ahahah you guys are pathetic

Has this place always been filled with losers?

haha MGTOW brah highfive

>Has this place always been filled with losers?
Be a bit less of a newfaggot next time

>MGTOW
lol not everything fits neatly into your little reddit bubble you nerd

>you nerd
that's cute

>Veeky Forums
doyouknowwhereyouare.jpg

You seem a bit lost, buddy

Who's the angry Jewish dude?

Waah waah they didn't know it was diesel
So what. Women are stupid deal with it or go be a mgtow fedora faggot

>has this place always been filled with losers?

You guys haven't figured this out yet, huh?
If you were the chick, would you look for:
A) Dumb, muscled guys who are assholes (and need to be trained to act respectably),
or B) Smart, skinny/flabby guys who are pussies (and need to be encouraged to act like assholes)?
Which of these scenarios fits with women's goals/aims in a relationship?

>being a reasonable human being
>white knighting

SURE, I guess

Is that who I think it is?

yee

that's Dr. Rotaryee to you

listen up OP. If you think any car is worth more than a girl then you are gayer than a rainbow orgy. Shes obviously sorry and there is no reason why you shouldnt forgive her 110%. Yeah it might make you pissed off for a bit but thats life and fuck, its just a fucking car. Ring your insurance company and tell them what happened. Take the compensation money and pull another engine. Make it a little project for you and her to really bond over.

not completely lost dont be an idiot

>sperging out over a 40 year old diesel Mercedes

his now deceased father gave it to him, though

Better question is WHY THE FUCK WAS SHE DRIVING YOUR CAR???
isn't it manual??
Girls dont know how to drive manual

So you either taught her how like a fuckin sperg, or you drive an auto slush box and she stole your keys and stole your car in which case kys you deserve it.

Also looked up pics of you car, doesn't even look cool and I fucking love 80s cars..

big fucking deal, maybe you will now swap for a normal engine at last. You should be thankful.

Diesel is cool though

its old tractor engine, enjoy your >good vibrations

What's your point?

>You guys haven't figured this out yet, huh?
But that was EXACTLY what they were saying?

So, what you want to do is basically dump all of the gas out of tank. Put some diesel in her, and run it through. This will work the petrol out of the system, and start putting the diesel in. Once you see the car starting to act normal, put more diesel in it and run it a while longer. My father owns a 77 300D, and the same thing happened with his. He did this same thing and it works just fine.

stress less OP.
Literally all you have to do is put more diesel in it and it will be back to normal within 2 fill ups.
it won't actually hurt anything.

neither?

women actually go for the smart muscled guys who are assholes, and need other people to be encouraged to tolerate it

call her right now user, a good companion is worth more than a car(that's actually fixable)
It's an old merc, it's more durable than you might think. Drain the petrol and refill it with diesel. After 300 miles you won't even remember it anymore.

Good on you.

However, DO be wary. If she was crying to ask for forgiveness and trying to fuck you to make up with you..... Dunno man. Something tells me she's very superficial and a thot. Could be wrong tho.

>but even then it's just a car.
>then it's just a car.
>it's just a car.
Look kys normie

lol at this fag being so bitter.

Find a replacemebt engine (should be cheap in the US) or figure out how to rebuild it. Work on it together with your gf and explain what happened. Use it as an excuse to teach her and get her into cars. You'll come out of it better than before if she sticks it out.

Living together with a woman who enjoys your cars with you is the greatest thing, trust me.

[COOL VIBRATIONS]

MUHAHAHAHHHAHA

Listen to OP. Your engine is fine.

How did... how did you get here?

That wasn't what you were saying at all.

he looks sexy in that pic

Or you know you could just replace the fuel filter and run diesel trough it then un fuck the carburator if it needs it.

Also you might need a new fuel pump but if she just drove it home then it probably fine.

>women actually go for the smart muscled guys
Except that they've been hunted to extinction.