So why the FUCK didn't Faglio just start with a small number of cars?

They will NEVER get the $300million they want to start.

It feels like old TV production boomers who want to start broadcasting over a YT channel and buy hardware worth tens of thousands just to get started while you actually can start with a fucking DSLR for 600 bucks.

It brings me such sadistic joy when I remember this exists.

Hey now, don't use logic when it comes to crowd funded bullshit.

>just start with a small number of cars

Because that'll prove they can't do it. It's called fake it till you make it, and you need a lot of money for that.

>this exists.
But it actually doesn't lel

>Because that'll prove they can't do it

It worked really well for Tesla though

Some of the best videos are filmed on a smartphone that cost half that. You need decent light, a decent mic and a decent subject knowledge.

Would hoon elio. Give the cunt an lsd. Shit yeah.

>lsd
Uh
user

I kek'd outloud. jesus lord

It's literally a scam. Such an high percentage of the capital they gather is spent in the CEO and managers paycheck that it makes you think this fuckkin' startup no sense will end.

Also who sane in his mind would finance someone who wants to develop his own engine from scratch without even a mere income?

the elio is fwd. it is entirely possible to give it LSD. is there an LSD available for the Geo drivetrain? IDK.

fuck yeah cunts

only op actually pays attention to this company

Why would anyone want this over a motorcycle?

hectic skids cuuuuuunt

who said you cant skid on a bike?
burnouts, skids, stoppies, all on a bike

You forgot the most important part, wheelies

savage

They actually had the intention to build cars from the beginning while Faggiot is just a scam.

This.

no space for your crate of double brown on a bike m8

A small, covered vehicle with enough room for a briefcase is perfect for commuting and shit. Bikes lack weather protection /climate control.

>briefcase
>beercase
>beer
>case

yeeeeeeeee

Arcimoto just got a $20 million IPO, I guess there's a market for 3 wheeled vehicles. Too bad Elio won't make it.

Has anyone sued this dumpster fire of a "project" yet?

Looks like a backwards tuktuk

I would have bought one but only a retard would put a deposit on a concept.

Lol when will they finally call it cancelled

This makes literal ZERO sense. 0.
It doesn't have room for stuff and it also does not keep you dry at shitty weather conditions, SO WHAT IS THE FUCKING POINT? WHY NOT RIDING A BIKE??

FUCKING HELL, FUCK THIS IDIOTIC SHIT.