How did Toyota get their minivan to be faster than a camaro?

How did Toyota get their minivan to be faster than a camaro?

By investing $2.4 mil.

Because Toyota drove both cars.

Now its time for LFA vs Buick Enclave test courtesy of GM.

By completely stripping out the heavy as shit interior, changing the suspension you would never find in any minivan, and putting it on sticky as fuck racing slicks

Now do that same thing to the Camaro or Boxster

Tires, suspension, weight reduction and a fuckload of driving skill. I'm sure having several billion in the bank helps.

nice butthurt
the suspension was stock. and it's still heavier than a camaro.

LOL no it wasn't, stock minivan dampers would over heated on a track. Ask me how I know

>Ask me how I know
trick quesiton, you don't.

Not everyone is a bus rider like you

Don't respond you idiots. How do you not know this by now?

>dampers
>overheating
retard alert. heat can't be produced if there's no engine

how do you know?

Poorfag in highschool. Cop said track days are cheaper than a speeding ticket, so I took my mom's Sienna to a track

You overheated something else most likely. They did mention they tuned the suspension and gave it race tires in the article, as well as gutted it. Even then, probably drove the Camaro easy.

This. Arguing with morons is futile, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

nice projection. sperg more

actual retard

Nah shock can and will overheat when pushed to do something they weren't designed to do. Constantly compressing a fluid heats it up, go feel an air compressor after you run it

Here's an extreme example of long travel rally shocks with a separate, cooled oil reservoir

There's nothing to argue. The megashitters just want to ruin the board with this garbage. They know the answer already.

Next up, a tuned Prius

They look for (you)s, people just gotta learn to ignore them

Then again 14 years and people still have trouble keeping with that

keep sperging

i

because toyota....
also the camaro really fell from grace kinda like the charger did...but harder

No, the fall of Chrysler is too great. The Challenger was an icon; the Camaro has always been a 2nd place car.

Why the FUCK did you bump this?

I love the van bait, it triggers domisticucks and can be easily modified to trigger toyotards as well

>How did a Toyota product beat a GM product?

I'm honestly surprised the camaro did not DNF on them.