Young men problems

Any oldfags know what age you calm down on the road?

I can't help myself, hooning is too fun. But I can see myself getting into an accident, maiming myself or someone, or dieing etc.

Anyone else know this feel?
I'm 24

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IJFxt9cL9GU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your brain doesn't finish developing until 25 at the earliest. Probably 30 or 35.

nigger i know 48yo dude for 2 years who totaled e63 and cls55 so hard you couldnt even tell what the fuck they were and he still doesnt give shit
as he says he has totaled 6 cars

How do people even crash anyway?

I really don't get it.
I mean, if you don't think your car can take a corner really fast, slow down a bit. If you wanna do a little drift every now and then just make sure you keep the throttle steady and that you're not on gravel. Like I really, really don't understand how you can crash unless you're drunk or pushing your car to the point where you know you'll crash.

People don't have the mental faculties to 'know' anything other than breathing.

Guy must be fucking loaded, too rich for his own good apparently

Checked
The concern you feel is the beginning of calm down. It will keep growing and get stronger than the desire to hoon. At 30 I still occasionally slide around corners when circumstances allow it. 1 year ago I hated all ABS, ESP etc. but I am starting to wish my miata had more safety equipment. Hopefully I won't become more of a cuck than this.

Being concerned for safety isn't being cucked
Selling your favorite car on order of your wife is

Why don't you do track days or conefagging or something? Hoon there and drive safe on public roads.

When your testosterone levels drop appreciably and you slowly turn into an ugly woman.

For some people this is "never". You don't get boring when you get older. You just find a better place to hoon, where you can hoon even harder. And even then, you still do wheelies and burnouts "for the kids".

My car has 75bhp its not track worthy
But I plan on making that happen sometime soon

>My car has 75bhp its not track worthy

if you can have fun with 75hp on public roads what makes you think you can't have fun with it on the track?

man my granddad is still dodging cops and doing triple digits on a fucking 1980s harley sportster. i bailed him out of jail last year and he asked me if i knew a good guy for paint because the guy he usually used died and he needed someone to shine up his crashed bike. i told him that if I were in his position, i'd just buy new plastic for my crotch rocket and call it a day. he called me a nip lover and i said "chong ching, i do reerie". we stopped for beer on the way to his place.

he's 76 and still not retired.

growing old is a meme.

I dunno I guess I just dont like the sound of being overtaken by everyone constantly
But I shouldn't care about that..

But what if its rolls over, the weight is kinda high up

>dieing on the road and not in a hospital bed
Your ojiisan is smart

I know that feel. My grandad is a country bumpkin, but he came up for his 78th.
Took him for a meal up the sky tower (NZ) and he was tripping balls at the scale of everything the whole time, but he'd be hitting on all the fucking waitresses lol.
Recently bought a 96 prelude as well, H22A1 I think. Calls it his small dick massive pussy mobile. To be that fucking baller if I get to his age.

>I dunno I guess I just dont like the sound of being overtaken by everyone constantly

The thing is, people are tracking all kinds of fast cars out there, so unless you're driving something real quick it won't matter whether you have 75hp or 175hp, you're gonna get overtaken. But it doesn't matter.

>But what if its rolls over, the weight is kinda high up
Again, if it can roll over on track then it can roll over while hooning on public roads as well. And personally I'd rather roll over on track where I'll get help immediately.

I feel like we're having a Peter Pan moment right now

Meanwhile I hide in my house from the world and complain about natives on the de-facto BBSes, and only really leave the house for beer and food.

Growing old may be a meme, but it's a choice you can make.

I'm 33 and pretty considerate usually but as soon as I hop on my motorcycles the madman arises.

Can't fucking help it, especially when we take mountain passes with friends who behave the same way. It usually go like "yeah let's have a chill ride" and suddenly after first corner someone starts pushing and it turns into a hillclimb.

Seeing my friends spanning from 28 to 35 I guess it helps if you get a carebear gf/wife or even better have kids. One friend of mine used to be a madman as well on his hornet 900, now he has a daughter and he doesn't even ride anymore.

i know its gonna sound depressing but it'll be around 25 man.
age 25 is when most men don't produce as much testosterone as they used to.

25 and i know the feel.
Only in my summer car in winter car I drive like grampa.

And no you will always hoon.
I know a 60 year old man who built himself a 1000+ horsepower slick as fuck z31 and he hoons everywhere because "might as well take a fucking bus otherwise"

Oh and you autofags who you think your enthusiast he drives it manual with a race spec clutch and calls auto drivers fagglets

just take it to the track.
Not conedodging, track. You are using 5% of the cars potential on the road.
I mean i drive a gripping monster and I don't get thrown out of my seat taking corners at max grip on the road but I fly out the car taking them on cooldown laps on track

>what age you calm down on the road?
Some of us never get that feel
>Being concerned for safety isn't being cucked
Yes it is
>Why don't you do track days or conefagging or something?
Because frightened idiots and amateur-hour "engineers" have cucked racetracks and conefagging with meaningless boilerplate "safety" rules that suck the fun out and usually require you to ruin your car to comply.
In fact, the scca gcr and nasa ccr are full of garbage throwaway rules written by amateur-hour dumbfucks.
>Hoon there and drive safe on public roads.
But what if regular driving is boring and we want to hoon at every opportunity?
What then?
>just take it to the track.
Most tracks won't let you hoon...
Tracks charge a lot of money, roads are free...
Read above about safety rules.
>Not conedodging, track. You are using 5% of the cars potential on the road.
If you can't squeeze 100% out of the car on the street, you're either
1. In the wrong place
2. Not trying hard enough
3. You bought too much car and you're too much of a cuck to handle it.
>I mean i drive a gripping monster
Good for you, cuckboi
>I don't get thrown out of my seat taking corners at max grip on the road but I fly out the car taking them on cooldown laps on track
Then you don't fucking drive at max grip on the road...
You don't know the limit of your car...
I bet you would shit your little panties if anyone actually showed you how to drive your car the way god intended.

>I bet you would shit your little panties if anyone actually showed you how to drive your car the way god intended.

I can tell you don't track.
I've driven my car at max potential at the occational corner I've nailed
I've ridden shotgun to a guy who is a way better driver on me driving in his racecar that is disposable.
You can't reach max potential of your own car you love on the road.

I thought I was hot shit like you, leaving bimmers and poorfags in audis in the dust.
But track is the real shit.

I'm 26 and I drive like a grandpa
Well, except if someone pisses me off then I drive right behind their ass and even if they brake check me once or twice I'll still terrorize them into stopping at a bus stop or something

>I bet you would shit your little panties if anyone actually showed you how to drive your car the way god intended.

I can tell you don't track.
I've driven my car at max potential at the occational corner I've nailed
I've ridden shotgun to a guy who is a way better driver on me driving in his racecar that is disposable.
You can't reach max potential of your own car you love on the road.

I thought I was hot shit like you, leaving bimmers and poorfags in audis in the dust.
But track is the real shit.

But unlike you I can do entire race series season for sub 200 eur.

I've gotten into 3 accidents at 19. That's an average of one a year. Maybe I just don't give a shit about my car, myself or anyone else on the road.

I'm wondering this too OP. I'm the same boat, I'm 21 and slowly the desire is going away but after a week of abstinence it comes back with a vengeance.

2013 nissan sentra 6 speed

could i take it to a track? i wouldn’t want to fuck it up since it’s “new” (newer than what i coulda gotten)

get a load of this guy

This, but 22.

I'll have periods where i want to cruise, ill have periods where im nailing triple digit speeds and skidding like a mad cunt.

If i could go to a track, i would. But the only one within 100 miles is literally just some shitty little oval.

>I can tell you don't track.
Say what you want... It's the internet, I don't give a shit.
>I've driven my car at max potential at the occational corner I've nailed
I doubt it, from what you've already said.
>I've ridden shotgun to a guy who is a way better driver on me driving in his racecar that is disposable.
Cool I guess? Did you try to wash the shit stains out or just throw the panties away?
>You can't reach max potential of your own car you love on the road.
You fucking can. You can move the goalposts if you like and talk about running r-comps or slicks on the track and blah blah blah, but the fact is, you can drive your car at the limit on the street... Yes, you can change the limit with track-only hardware, but that's not the argument...
>I thought I was hot shit like you,
But then you realized you aren't
>leaving bimmers and poorfags in audis in the dust.
So why'd you stop then?

>But track is the real shit.
Having fun is the real shit... I don't need some fat polo shirt-clad faggot waving a flag at me to enjoy my car...
Driving a ruined road car on a race track built for real race cars is meaningless cock-waving for idiots with too much money to waste and not enough imagination.

I stopped going 150+ mph in traffic around 23.

I'm 28 now and I still low-speed drift through intersections between other cars and shit but since turning 24 I've done all of my WOT or high-speed runs out in the boonies with no other cars around. I still totally get 'the need' but I'm good at containing it to safe areas now (usually).

>I stopped going 150+ mph in traffic around 23.

I figured the meth would make you want to do that more.

Oh, look, you deleted your post to edit it.
How cute.
>But unlike you I can do entire race series season for sub 200 eur.
No you can't, you're just pitiful at accounting for expenses because you have too much money to waste.
Gas for a weekend of racing will cost that.
1 set of tires will cost that and if you're actually competitive, you'll go through several sets in a season.
You also aren't accounting for the cost per race of your engine rebuilds, because you're either an amateur, not competitive, or you have too much money and you have no idea what you're spending and on what.

I've been on amphetamines since age 14, so I'm used to it.

...when you have you pay for things yourself.

As long as your shitting on someone elses doorstep.. you aint going to change.

The joke is that most people go through life not changing.

If i hoon, i do so alone.

If you get in my car.. seatbelts and road laws apply.

Although i know people who break sht for a living.

Why are car people my age retarded? I'm plenty retarded in other ways, but even I have the sense to not drive like an ass every time I drive.

Once you get your first ticket you'll force yourself to stop hooning.

..this makes me want to take up running again.. although i remember the guy that gave me a dodgy knee.

And makes me understand if i had a hoonmobile id drive it late at night.

>Once I got my first ticket I forced myself to stop hooning.
FTFY. As for the rest of us...
Some of us fly in the face of those tickets, and keep right on hooning...
Some of us avoid the tickets by being lucky or smart, or a combination of the two.
Some of us hire a fucking lawyer when we see disco lights and the tickets rarely stick.

>get job
>adds to the income my husband already brings in which is already decent
>start literally calculating money for tires and gas and how much it would cost if i wrapped my shitbox around a tree
>not even a third of what i bring it

START HOONING FUCKING EVERYWHERE because i can easily afford it

also my car is insured for more than i paid for it so fuck the police

Wow.. sorry to have assumed your gender.

Well thats ok then..

Honestly if i found any money i would probably just take up gokarting.

Once, twice.. maybe 3 or 4 times a week.

Nothing beats it..

And nothing else gives you vibrating hands at the end of a session.

Husband? Aren't you a dude?

That's incredibly stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=IJFxt9cL9GU

>I'm gonna kick your wife in the ribs

It's not at what age, based upon whether or not you begin to agree more or disagree more with some moral philosophies.

Some people believe that living life one way is the right way.
Some other people believe that living life another way is the right way.

There is no right or wrong way.

People don't just stop doing things when they get old.
People change doing things when they change as people, not as hunks of meat.

As some people play the guitar up until they die, some people may hoon up until they die, they may even die hooning.

However, as people age, and their time becomes more limited, and that makes them feel sad, they decide they would rather do more low-risk fun things, as their already shortening lives could become even shorter if they accidentally mess up.

I'm in my late 30's and just bought a 400hp car.
Race other fast cars, check 0-60 times and try to top out on empty roads.
So yeah, probably better if you get it out of your system earlier.

Same here im just afraid of losing my license one more ticket and its suspended 6 months, got pulled over the other day the dude let me off, wont be so lucky next time.

its why you drive the fuck out of a 100 hp manual shitbox instead of something with power. you might crash, but it will be at like 40 mph.

that's fucking sad

there aren't any tracks open to the public where I live
all I want to do is build my S13 into a track monster, don't even care if it's road legal because I daily a civic anyways, but I'd have nowhere to drive it so I'm stuck putting around the local twisties in it instead

I got a motorcycle at the age of 22. That's when I calmed down.

I still hoon everywhere like a dickhead everyday and I'm 31

After a few close calls you get better at understanding the risks, or after you crash your shitbox - the costs.

Everything is more expensive when you drive hard. Tires last 2 seasons instead of 2 years, brakes wear down quickly, oil burns quicker, fluids dirty faster

and at the end of the day no matter how good of a driver or well handling your car is someone else can fuck your shit up permanently. You aren't on the road alone like a video game, real people do dumb shit and die. You could end up killing someone even if you weren't at fault by scaring them into doing something stupid to themselves.

>2017
>not being an homo

people with more way more powerful cars will get overtaken by miatas and 318(ti)s from both sides

Late 20s for me. But I've always been somewhat of a mellow driver.

>How do people even crash anyway?
Stupid shit mostly.
A guy I know totaled his rx-8 a few weeks ago because he decided to take a corner at a stoplight doing 45mph. He lost control and wrapped his car around a tree.

This. I drive the cage like a sane person, but as soon as im rolling in the saddle its sanic speed time

It's practically like a light coffee at this point isn't it?

>And nothing else gives you vibrating hands at the end of a session.
>what are electric hand tools?
>what are gas powered tools?
there are easier ways to give yourself a stranger my dude

36 here.
Can't help myself whenever I know the cops aren't around. I keep having impromptu races with Audi/BMW fags who have no idea how to go fast outside of straight line. Summer, winter, dry, snow, rain, I'm game all the fucking time.
I'm pretty sure I'll end up with a (fatal) case of turbo Rhabdomyolysis due to an excess of oak bark at some point, but it sounds a lot better than being eaten alive by any number and variety of cancer like the rest of my family.

Im 23 and the only time i hoon is in shitboxes. Simply because i dont care for safety or damage because its a shitbox after all.