ever played gran turismo?
forza?
need for speed?

ever seen fast and furious?
heard of paul walker?

facepalm

>gtst
shit

also i hate polish car scene so much, its mostly people parking their stock vag cars/hondas/bimmers and pretending to be car guys, jesus fucking christ, a slammed car with painted rims is the peak of tuning in here, ugh

i wish we had nigger so at least most of those cars would be fucked beyond repair

>lol

Poland, like most of Eastern Europe is where all the beater BMW's go and spend there final resting days doing shit like this youtube.com/watch?v=UVsyfiSarNw

weird, how the jap culture is taking over everywhere

at least poland is doing something right. meanwhile the rest of europe and las vegas are getting blown up

???? what?

It's called a skyline bro...

Literally nothing wrong with a GTT, or GTST. RB25DET, available as a coupe, and RWD for drift. That's why they were made.

My sides

nice trips

you're that faggot that posted the fake McLaren F1 thread a while ago. take your garbage videography and garbage country out of here.

they weren't made "for drift" you underaged stupid faggot.

That being said some people use them for drifting.

Except that they were.

post proof that they were actually made for drifting. Where are your sources you shitposting teenager.

You just parrot whatever is said on carthrottle/youtube comments

exactly faggot

First party sources would all be almost 30 years old at this point, so they'd either be in Japanese or not even online at all these days.

However, common sense would say that the S-chassis' (S12-S13) widespread success around the time drifting emerged in Japan would make Nissan want to provide later models (S14-S15) that satisfied their customers desires. You need to remember just how huge car (and drift) culture was in Japan in those days, the mountains were full every weekend. Nissan later went on record stating the Silvia was a huge financial loss, so perhaps they were made for another reason?

The Skyline GTSt and GTt models were more premium, but the same logic applies; drifting and car culture was ginormous at the time.

Inb4 'you're retarded'. This board is garbage anyway.

Pic related.

Bump